Sleep paralysis and astral projection

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#16New Post! Nov 06, 2019 @ 20:22:09
@Heavenlover22 Said

I have trouble astral projecting. I tried many steps (meditation, sleep paralysis, etc.), and nothing worked. Perhaps maybe you can help me. Any of you who astral projected before, if you happen to bump into any of the spirits of the astral plane, couldn't you mind asking him "There's this guy, who calls himself Heavenlover22 on theforumsite.com. He says he has trouble getting to the astral plane. If you could, while he's dreaming in his sleep, may you pull him out and take him there? That will be helpful." Please?

Find Timothy Leary.

He'll fly his astral plane
Takes you trips around the bay
Bring you back the same day
Timothy Leary...
Darkman666 On about 10 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#17New Post! Nov 06, 2019 @ 20:53:04
I personally never see astral projection in my life. I never met anyone, can do it? I think more possible that your third eye in my your brain can. but exactly, being sleeping your spirit actually leave your body. I have my doubts. that would be interesting!

I have my doubts if someone that is standing or standing over your body, could see an invisible spirit coming out of your body. you have to film the experience, if you can see the sprit itself come out.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Nov 07, 2019 @ 01:51:46
@Heavenlover22 Said

I have trouble astral projecting. I tried many steps (meditation, sleep paralysis, etc.), and nothing worked. Perhaps maybe you can help me. Any of you who astral projected before, if you happen to bump into any of the spirits of the astral plane, couldn't you mind asking him "There's this guy, who calls himself Heavenlover22 on theforumsite.com. He says he has trouble getting to the astral plane. If you could, while he's dreaming in his sleep, may you pull him out and take him there? That will be helpful." Please?

Check out my post in "What Did You Dream last night"
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#19New Post! Nov 07, 2019 @ 08:36:45
Back when I was twelve my best friend at the time told me that he frequently woke up outside of himself looking down on himself.

Back then I believed it was just a repeating dream he was experiencing however as I grew older and began experiencing synchronicity and peculiar phenomena, myself, the 'projection' is one thing I can not explain as I don't understand how people are seeing themselves without eyes unless, perhaps, viewing themselves from a fly or spider in their vicinity.

Sleep Paralysis is a scarecrow that trips a 'game over ending' in your head if you sleep so deep as that the brain begins to shut down (hence the paralysis).

Some get the 'ending' that they've been abducted by aliens as an experiment the whole time. Other 'endings' involve being drug to Hell by druids.
Myself..they sent in the clowns for me...

Regardless the scarecrow endings are highly necessary as they act as a shocking horror film playing at the last possible moment in hopes to scare your brain back into activity and yourself back in to life

I told myself long ago I would never do the following but it is ironically relevant in this instance:

John 11:43-45 New Living Translation (NLT)
43 Then Jesus shouted, “Lazarus, come out!”
44 And the dead man came out, his hands and feet bound in graveclothes, his face wrapped in a headcloth. Jesus told them, “Unwrap him and let him go!”
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs