My Stats

Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
flu
October 18, 2019 @ 03:31:56 pm
did you get a flu shot? I did and then I got sick.

Quote | Reply

Darkman666

New Post! October 18, 2019 @ 05:32:27 pm
I got my flu shot a couple of months ago, I am get over the flu this week. I always get the flu this time of year. main get the flu, doing the constantly, weather changing all the time.

mrmhead

New Post! October 18, 2019 @ 06:16:58 pm
I have never gotten a flu shot.

Not saying that I never will.
I'm just not in a high-risk situation, and I curtail my door-handle licking during flu season.

I hear that over and over again "I got the shot, then I got sick"
And the pushers will say "Well think of how sick you would have been if you didn't get the shot!"

chaski

Stalker

New Post! October 18, 2019 @ 06:38:43 pm
I think that is natural for some people... you're just not supposed to get as sick as a full blown episode of the flu. Also, the shots only cover what "they" believe to be the most common or likely flu strains for the "season".

I've had flu shots, started sometime after I turned 50. I never got sick after one of the shots.

I've had the flu before, though rarely in my life.

I haven't had the flu since getting the shots.

Do the work... or am I just lucky?

Darkman666

New Post! October 18, 2019 @ 06:45:20 pm
@chaski Said

I think that is natural for some people... you're just not supposed to get as sick as a full blown episode of the flu. Also, the shots only cover what "they" believe to be the most common or likely flu strains for the "season".

I've had flu shots, started sometime after I turned 50. I never got sick after one of the shots.

I've had the flu before, though rarely in my life.

I haven't had the flu since getting the shots.

Do the work... or am I just lucky?

it depends on your body, where you live, probably is the whys. I have told by people, that don't get flu shots. it doesn't work on them. maybe depends on the flu strain on your body, if you get sick or not.

Quote | Reply