Is it me, or will something happen

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Oct 16, 2019 @ 04:30:44
So, I had a heart-wrenching dream.

Yesterday afternoon, I was taking a much-needed nap. During that nap, I had a dream that included myself, a good friend of mine and someone I hold dear. In this dream, I had two moments, one more painful than the other. The first moment was me walking up to confess my feelings to the one I held dear (let's call her C). She rejected me, then told me we could never speak again. She was somber when she did it. The next moment was when I found out why. My friend (We'll call him K) sat down next to me and told me that he caught feelings for C, and they started dating. He apologized, for he knew how I felt and what my plan was. At that moment, I had feelings I had in the past that I fear.

When I woke up, my left ear started burning, and I felt sad and confused. I know it was a dream, but like my dream in the summer, it felt real. I was betrayed and heartbroken. I'm not sure if it's in my head, or if it's a sign that I'm going to get some terrible news.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Oct 16, 2019 @ 11:59:34
@Cpat92 Said

Yesterday afternoon, I was taking a much-needed nap. During that nap, I had a dream that included myself, a good friend of mine and someone I hold dear. In this dream, I had two moments, one more painful than the other. The first moment was me walking up to confess my feelings to the one I held dear (let's call her C). She rejected me, then told me we could never speak again. She was somber when she did it. The next moment was when I found out why. My friend (We'll call him K) sat down next to me and told me that he caught feelings for C, and they started dating. He apologized, for he knew how I felt and what my plan was. At that moment, I had feelings I had in the past that I fear.

When I woke up, my left ear started burning, and I felt sad and confused. I know it was a dream, but like my dream in the summer, it felt real. I was betrayed and heartbroken. I'm not sure if it's in my head, or if it's a sign that I'm going to get some terrible news.

I am not sure it is a good idea to tell a woman you have feelings for her.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Oct 16, 2019 @ 12:10:27
@Cpat92 Said

Sounds like so many movie/story plots.

- Not to diminish what you're thinking/dreaming/worried about. But it's not so uncommon.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs