AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...464 465 466 467 468 ...614 615 616 · >>
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6976New Post! Sep 16, 2019 @ 21:07:34
@mrmhead Said

Is that just a local thing? Or is it SOP for his rallies, and I have to change my thoughts on bringing my washer and dryer to his next stop in CLE?

I think it’s SOP.
Like the email came from the election team, not local officials. Who are also putting out all sorts of other notices and advisories. The whole metro area is going to be a s***show until tomorrow afternoon.
Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6977New Post! Sep 16, 2019 @ 22:14:55
what to happen to star war space race project that bozo was going launch?

bozo found nasa that is a big sign on mars over a year ago, we don't know this, hush hush. the sign said:

president Donald trump of the united states of America, we, martians, we said, we are horny martians. we have observed you from far for a long time. we find you, really hot female of your spices. we, are planning to invade earth, and take you for our bride. this is your only warning!

sincerely your no. 1 fans

ps. mars attacking now !!

!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6978New Post! Sep 17, 2019 @ 00:26:59
@darkman666 Said

ps. mars attacking now !!

!

Mars Attacks was hilarious!!

NE, Ohio
#6979New Post! Sep 17, 2019 @ 00:45:28
@chaski Said

I wish Trump would hurry up and end the War in Afghanistan so we can start a war with Iran.

I suppose he could just carpet nuke from one end to the other. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

He could do that you know, because he's the president!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6980New Post! Sep 17, 2019 @ 01:04:12
@mrmhead Said

Mars Attacks was hilarious!!

I know that where I got idea from the movie, one of the few funniest movies like porky that I really laugh hard and loudly in the movie theater.

one of the funniest movie of all time in theater, I've seen. I went see the exorcist with my grandparents on Christmas day in 70's. I really couldn't stopped laughing so hard. I spilling my popcorn and dropping my good n plenty, and the candy, too.

I decided to moved farther down away from my grandparents. they didn't mind, they thought I was funny. my grandma said a little scare of the movie, I make her not as much scare if my grandparents saw the movie alone.

I didn't know the exorcist was a scare movie !
chaski On about 24 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6981New Post! Sep 17, 2019 @ 03:26:33
@mrmhead Said

I suppose he could just carpet nuke from one end to the other. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

He could do that you know, because he's the president!

I'm not in to conspiracy theories...

...and I'm not saying this attack on Saudi Arabia (the home land of most of the 9/11 terrorists) was a Gulf of Tonkin thing...

....however, what would be the loss to the USA's oil industry if Saudi Arabia fell... not our oil production that is the highest it has ever been...

...and so what if Iran was crushed by war (think the last 20 years of Iraq). and fell into ruin and anarchy...?

All hails our lord and savior Donald "Jesus Christ" Trump...

NE, Ohio
#6982New Post! Sep 18, 2019 @ 16:35:31
President Donald Trump announced Wednesday he was revoking California's authority to set its own vehicle emission standards, the latest move in the Trump administration's environmental policy to become more like Beijing and Mexico City

However, Trump admits that he would prefer the smog to be more of an Orange color.

Make America Hack Again!
chaski On about 24 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6983New Post! Sep 18, 2019 @ 20:38:45
@mrmhead Said

President Donald Trump announced Wednesday he was revoking California's authority to set its own vehicle emission standards, the latest move in the Trump administration's environmental policy to become more like Beijing and Mexico City

However, Trump admits that he would prefer the smog to be more of an Orange color.

Make America Hack Again!

Republicans used to think that the Federal government should stay out of the state's affairs... that regulations should not be at the Federal level, but rather at the state level if at all possible.

Times have changed.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6984New Post! Sep 19, 2019 @ 05:53:42
Silly rabbit. States’ rights are only a valid thing when they are discriminating against “those people”.

NE, Ohio
#6985New Post! Sep 19, 2019 @ 12:21:06
@DiscordTiger Said

Silly rabbit. States’ rights are only a valid thing when they are discriminating against “those people”.

Then Gov. DeWine shouldn't be able to ban flavored vapes in the state!

... we (Nation) have hundreds of opioid deaths
hundreds of gun violence deaths
and 7 vape-related deaths ... So we have a national movement to regulate vaping.

Observation: The Vaping industry doesn't have a lobby PAC, or give huge donations to the pols.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6986New Post! Sep 19, 2019 @ 15:36:44
@mrmhead Said

Then Gov. DeWine shouldn't be able to ban flavored vapes in the state!

... we (Nation) have hundreds of opioid deaths
hundreds of gun violence deaths
and 7 vape-related deaths ... So we have a national movement to regulate vaping.

Observation: The Vaping industry doesn't have a lobby PAC, or give huge donations to the pols.

Flavored banned here too. They say that 90% of their vapes are flavored. They are going to have to raise the price of tobacco and menthal or go out of business..

NE, Ohio
#6987New Post! Sep 19, 2019 @ 23:39:13
Did you see Trump pleasuring himself in front of his wall today?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6990New Post! Sep 20, 2019 @ 01:24:34
Did you see Trump pleasuring himself in front of his wall today?

no, but bozo go out of his way to pee on the wall, they have a president outhouse for him next time, he visit the wall. don't you think it is right, for texas. to put money a nice outhouse for him?

be honest, bozo go anywhere to take a s***, if the president of the united states should the right and private to take s*** on any place in the usa. which serve it!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...464 465 466 467 468 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs