United States
PLS: ? 0

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

LynnLombardo
TFS Journal

gakINGKONG

New Post! September 13, 2019 @ 12:10:20 pm
@Erimitus Said

thinking t is as bad as doing it but it is not as good.

It's one thing to technically avoid the act of adultery. It's another thing to be overridden with lust. The leaders of that day were always doing things externally to show their superiority. The knew the scriptures, but Jesus called them white-washed tombs. Their training and education didn't make a difference in the condition of their hearts. Think on the story of the woman caught in the act of adultery and Jesus' words to those who would stone her.

chaski

Stalker

New Post! September 13, 2019 @ 02:51:34 pm
@Erimitus Said

awww If you saw my neighbor's you could not help but do at least a little coveting.

If she's that hot, and I do believe you that she is, she is a wondrous creation of god... therefore "it" must surly be beyond my "intent"... and my "coveting" is actually praise of my lord's creative ability.

mrmhead

New Post! September 13, 2019 @ 03:20:50 pm
Are the people living across the street and two doors down considered my neighbor?

And the cashier at the grocery store doesn't even live on my street.

chaski

Stalker

New Post! September 13, 2019 @ 03:45:33 pm
@Erimitus Said

If you are thinking about an icecream cone ou are far more likely to get an ice cream cone than if you are not thinking of an ice cream cone.

Kind of like bank robbery.

Leon

New Post! September 13, 2019 @ 10:05:04 pm
Saved you from destruction eh?

What were you doing, and how did he physically intervene?

Erimitus

New Post! September 14, 2019 @ 12:15:00 am
@mrmhead Said

Well if thinking is as bad as doing, then I may as well Do to reap the benefits if I'm to suffer the consequences anyways.

Yeah!

Erimitus

New Post! September 14, 2019 @ 12:16:55 am
@chaski Said

If she's that hot, and I do believe you that she is, she is a wondrous creation of god... therefore "it" must surly be beyond my "intent"... and my "coveting" is actually praise of my lord's creative ability.

Thank you Jesus

Pages: << · 1 2
Quote | Reply