The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Is god a coward? Why does god fear to show himself?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Aug 14, 2019 @ 21:51:40
Is god a coward? Why does god fear to show himself?

Our gods do not speak to us. Ever wonder why not?

God cannot even speak or reproduce without a human female and is definitely not an all-powerful being.

To be relevant to theist, god must be real. The only way to date that that reality can be confirmed is contact at the consciousness level, yet those who claim that never offer anything worth listening to.

Billions now seek that mental touch daily; yet all go wanting. All while those who lie about god, all the preachers who preach of a supernatural god, get the cash from their sheeple.

If gods are the cowards they seem to be, as they remain absent, never showing their supernatural presence, or even communicating with us, --- then why call those cowards gods.

Why do we create or even acknowledge such cowardly absentee and inferior demiurge gods?

Cowardly, silent absentee gods are not worthy gods. They are useless to us.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
Darkman666 On April 23, 2024

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 14, 2019 @ 22:51:17
the word coward not right word, but god doesn't want show himself to us. he doesn't want to destroy the illusion that he is all powerful and man would stop him and believe in him and ourselves. illusion is faith would be destroy.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Aug 14, 2019 @ 23:34:57
The original and only Holy Trinity can be seen everyday.

> The Great Sky God is evidenced around us all the time... day and night, when you are awake or asleep... the Great Sky God is so abundantly visible that it is astounding that people cannot see him. In fact, you can even touch him, though the feelings is ever so slight... one might say transparent.

Note: the Great Sky God is not actually a "he".

> The Mother Earth is also evidenced around us all the time. Even the blind can "see" her. Her presence is so opaque that is it astonishing that people cannot see her.

Note: The Mother Earth isn't actually a "she".

> The third of the Trinity is the Cave Bear. He is the only one you really cannot see, as he is (metaphorically speaking) that which motivates us.

Note: The Cave Bear is not really a "he"... nor a "she"... nor a "bear"... the Cave Bear is avatar of that which motivates us to do anything... dance with joy, run in fear, achieve, fail, laugh, cry... Some call him Crow, Snake, Coyote, Serpent Prometheus, Trickster (some think "he" is Satan, some that "he" is Jesus but they are wrong)... many names the many faced god... but "he" is not actually a "god", but rather the ambrosia food & drink of the Great Sky God and the Mother Earth: Life.

etc.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Aug 15, 2019 @ 01:12:53
A lot of presumptions in the OP (like many in the series)

Some non-clergy believe to have been touched or spoken to by god. Who is to question them?

Ottawa, Canada
#5New Post! Aug 17, 2019 @ 21:29:43
@darkman666 Said

the word coward not right word, but god doesn't want show himself to us. he doesn't want to destroy the illusion that he is all powerful and man would stop him and believe in him and ourselves. illusion is faith would be destroy.

Faith without facts is for fools and we owe it to fools to try to bring them out of their delusional thinking.

That is the moral thing to do.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#6New Post! Aug 17, 2019 @ 21:33:39
@chaski Said

the Great Sky God and the Mother Earth: Life.

etc.

I did an O.P. on the notion that we would be well served to kill off our present gods and switch to Gaia as god so that we might stop destroying our own future.

Our kids would sure benefit.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#7New Post! Aug 17, 2019 @ 21:36:54
@mrmhead Said

A lot of presumptions in the OP (like many in the series)

Some non-clergy believe to have been touched or spoken to by god. Who is to question them?

Given that all the clergy of the supernatural religions are perpetual liars, one would be foolish not to question them.

Especially if they are in a homophobic and misogynous religion that idol worships a genocidal and infinanticidal god, while thinking that prick to be a good god.

Regards
DL
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Aug 25, 2019 @ 15:49:24
Greatest - I think were you and I differ is that I don't believe we are anywhere near anything that could be respected as a 'god' yet we are still subjected to a reality fabricated and hosted by an external entity (ie; Prisons of the furure have no bars, shrinks can temporarily enter the environment through empty surrogates, etc ). You, yourself, i assume are Atheist.

Once beyond here that 'insight' that some seem to be channeling from something else may very well be our own personal rational un-influenced by this current reality and it's intentional backwards demonstrations.

In the unfortunate circumstance that we are a bunch of little 007's entrapped in a fake reality for the sake of a good brain-washing I like to offer that extreme compliance and questionaless surrender to the unknown is just as dangerous as fear of it.

As for why a creator would remain hidden...lack of immersion if this existence a sick little amusement park of strife, betrayal and uncertainty or the sabotage of quality unbiased and impromptu data if a Skinner box.

Ottawa, Canada
#9New Post! Aug 28, 2019 @ 20:52:58
Thanks for this E B.

The only comment I have is that I am not an atheist. Agnostic comes from the word Gnosis and I am a Gnostic Christian.

I have rejected the atheist label as most do not particularly question the reasons for religions in the first place.

They tend to ignore our largest social controllers.

Not a good idea as can be seen from all the dead atheists who did not question enough.

Nice that they can now come out and they are improving their ideology with their mystery schools.

Regards
DL
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs