Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Bike accident

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 15 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 28, 2019 @ 13:44:40
While riding his Harley, a man swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging his head.

Dazed and confused he crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road, when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"

As he looked up, he noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for.

"I'm okay I think," he replied as he pulled himself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," he answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, the man agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

They arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, he thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

The man replies.

"Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess."
Darkman666 On about 13 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 28, 2019 @ 19:19:48
@rondetto Said

While riding his Harley, a man swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging his head.

Dazed and confused he crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road, when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"

As he looked up, he noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for.

"I'm okay I think," he replied as he pulled himself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," he answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, the man agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

They arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, he thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

The man replies.

"Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess."

you could said, the man ditched his wife, for the nurse!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs