Forums: Sports:
Hockey

Any quick reads on the game?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JorieJukebox On January 29, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#1New Post! Dec 06, 2018 @ 04:21:19
So if you're a hockey fan, or from Washington state, you know we're getting an NHL team in 2021. While that's not the only reason my interest has been piqued, it is a big one, lol.
What's your favorite team, and why?
What are the main points about hockey every fan should know?

Right Here, Not There,
#2New Post! Dec 15, 2018 @ 03:28:27
Ohmuhlort...
So I've been watching a lot of hockey. I am an instant fan! It's so intense! It's so fast! Dude effing body checks anther dude against the glass and no one bats an eye, let alone blows a whistle!
I get NHL Network, so that's on a lot. Been reading up on the history a little bit.
I don't have a team yet, but I like the St. Louis Blues... Although for no other merit than I love their logo. And the puppy they had on the ice yesterday was SO CUTE! They're certainly not doing well, though! Watched the Calgary flames make an amazing come back...
Yeah, I definitely love this game!

Right Here, Not There,
#3New Post! Aug 27, 2019 @ 00:56:04
Whoa. SO did I know how to pick a winner, or WHAT, man?!?!?
Sure, I hopped on a bandwagon.
Sure, it was for no other reason than their logo being a music note.♪
However, I jumped on when they were still losing, and BEFORE they even had their worst record. You know, LAST in the ENTIRE league.
Only to make an amazing turn around and take home the effing STANLEY CUP!
I can't wait for Seattle to get our team so people around me can be as excited as I am over hockey. I LOVE IT!
Yeah, it's been a few months, but I'm still WAY excited that the underdog team I chose to follow took home the championship.
I guess no one here watches hockey. Oh well. I'll ramble to myself. LOL
Darkman666 On about 4 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Aug 27, 2019 @ 02:35:25
when a teenager, and a little younger, my grandparents took me some of st. louis blues games months during the season. I never could see the pug that well on the ice went too fast. you see better on tv.

I held a pug before, it's doesn't taste that good on a ritz cracker. it's taste with salt in campbell's ablphabet soup with crackers.

anyway, we always sat in the same seats in every game, we went. a lady, who was always behind, cuss out both team players. I never really got in the game to follow the blues.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs