Health & Fitness

Itchy soles and alcohol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#31New Post! Aug 30, 2018 @ 16:10:28
first, you shouldn't drink alcohol in your shoes, you dry your shoes with a paper towel, before you put your foot in the shoe. duh!

second thing, always put a coaster or a can of beer inside your shoe, and use a straw. that you don't get athletic foot's mouth from the beer can.

third, you have itchy soles from wet socks from alcohol. go immediately to church, and said a lot of pray marry and get priest to exorcist the demons out of you.

this facts from dr. twilite's files.
ChrisV On March 29, 2020

Panama City, Florida
#32New Post! Mar 15, 2019 @ 05:02:28
Same thing happens to me. The soles of my feet itch when I drink alcohol. It drives me crazy. I'm not diabetic. I'd love to know why this happens. It's been happening for years. (Fortunately, I don't drink all that often.)
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#33New Post! Aug 01, 2019 @ 01:47:39
A prayer to God…

Dear baby Jesus, I have but one request from you... I of you... if that is permitted…

Before I die, that is before my final judgment, could you find a way to clarify for me a few minor points…

It's simple really. What I would like to know is what exactly are my choices.

Is it complete subjugation to you and your father? Or is it something else?

Is my choice everlasting prostration to you and your father or everlasting torment fire and brimstone burning in hell?

Is there a third choice? For example, can I just have complete and utter black out at the end? Nothingness… Silence… Eternal mindless dreamless sleep… Nothingness?

Your human drafted holy book doesn't fully answer these questions, at least not to my satisfaction.

Honestly, I'm not trying to be a jackass.

I just want to know the complete unequivocal parameters.

Thank you in advance for your answer.
ChrisV On March 29, 2020

Panama City, Florida
#34New Post! Mar 29, 2020 @ 02:47:47
This happens to me every time I drink alcohol. Even a little bit of alcohol. I&#39;m not diabetic. I&#39;d like to know what&#39;s causing it.
shaekost On November 08, 2020

FALLS CITY, Oregon
#35New Post! Nov 08, 2020 @ 07:40:01
Hi, I know this post is old, and not sure if anyone will even see this, but yes! This exact thing happens to me when I drink alcohol, and I have no idea why. I dont get itchy anywhere else, or from anything else. Did you ever find anything out?
Angiebirdsong On October 10, 2022

Marana, Arizona
#36New Post! Oct 10, 2022 @ 04:20:23
@sTreetAngeL Said

I've noticed each time I drink anything alcoholic, 3 drinks tops at the most, the soles of my feet get very itchy.

Anyone else ever hear of this? Is this an indication of something?
It only happens when I drink alcoholic drinks; Never candy, cakes, or anything else sugary.

It's happening to me for some reason.i need to figure it out...iv drank before and this never happend until now.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs