My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! June 14, 2019 @ 11:28:07 pm
Do you know how much bullying I experienced in real life ever since Richard Li got to stardom? And when people know I am not only high school graduated? They walk by springing color and glue powders to my face making patches, they walk by lip talking I am a whore, they walk by doing all sorts of gestures that annoy me, they chip broadcast bad allegations about me day in day out, they trespass and mess up my peace and belonging,they steal every good things I have in my home....** all sorts of ruining behaviour** since 1996 out of jealousy or out of aim that I cannot be qualified for any '' princes'' that these communist chicks go after. What you do is not to hinder anyone write on the web, but to stand firm and strong and fight back such type of bullying. Sing '' you dont always get what you wanted'' back to these people and disheartened back. They do this to everyone not their clan, to disqualify those who qualify. NOT just a one target bullying gesture. (My family and Li got an agreement made in the 1960s, enabling a choice of chicks in my name to marry to members of the Li and a big compensation. )

Tak

backdoor

New Post! June 14, 2019 @ 11:29:23 pm
@backdoor Said

Do you know how much bullying I experienced in real life ever since Richard Li got to stardom? And when people know I am not only high school graduated? They walk by springing color and glue powders to my face making patches, they walk by lip talking I am a whore, they walk by doing all sorts of gestures that annoy me, they chip broadcast bad allegations about me day in day out, they trespass and mess up my peace and belonging,they steal every good things I have in my home....** all sorts of ruining behaviour** since 1996 out of jealousy or out of aim that I cannot be qualified for any '' princes'' that these communist chicks go after. What you do is not to hinder anyone write on the web, but to stand firm and strong and fight back such type of bullying. Sing '' you dont always get what you wanted'' back to these people and disheartened back. They do this to everyone not their clan, to disqualify those who qualify. NOT just a one target bullying gesture. (My family and Li got an agreement made in the 1960s, enabling a choice of chicks in my name to marry to members of the Li and a big compensation. )

Tak

Towards a gal commit suicide due to media bullying...

backdoor

New Post! June 19, 2019 @ 11:17:52 pm
I am still at Chinatown plaza every afternoon at at 5pm to do my meal. Lobby shops area where the tables are if you want to find me. Find me to hire me, take me out of here, or to do be my contingency lawyer. I cannot afford lawyers for they are too dear.

I am self employed, when I teach piano, it is 50 per hour for beginners, when I do consulting it is another story, but work doesnt always come my way, and collection is difficult. I do not belong to any clan for I want to be able to talk to any of my kin and friends. Joining clans, they tend to restrict who you can connect to..

Did a phD topic years ago and think that topic can fetch good money from the hospitals...the idea, concept and approach are well listed.

I am not Clare, she is skinny, I do not have to be skinny.
I do not use my appearance to find gold.
I did not graduate from Riverdale High school either.
I do not have to have perfect complexion and teeth.
I do not have to have a perfect S shape figure.
For I think nowadays women do not need to be someone's concubine to be hired long term in the office.... it is the year 2019, not the 1700s.

Tak

(Being self employed for many years, I have not had a dental plan, I like spending '' happy money'' not '' unhappy painful money'' like going to a dentist..)

backdoor

New Post! June 20, 2019 @ 09:19:02 pm
Stand up to a BAD SYSTEM that does not feed you yet ask you for your obedience.....

For some Good for nothing that worships that for they think the Good world has never give them anything but 'Despise'...

What you keep for your self tells all that you are in the GOOD WORLD if you are rich or poor.

Humans are sometimes SCORNFUL of your past, jealous of your upbringing, for they think the country has nothing for them. Quite right, if you sit there waiting for the country to give you anything. AND not telling the country what you want.

The country is not for some Manipulative, wicked, deceiful and broke to dictate who is in the good or who is in the bad world.

Say nay to hospitals that feed on rework organs, yet give you beans for meals..... WE USED TO HAVE STEAK THERE.

Say nay to hospitals that label patients when they are not obedient and work with some human traffickers to use their ID particulars to make money and put these down and under so that they cannot afford lawyers....

We have rights to choose our doctors, and treatments.

This should be also in the charter of rights on top of human rights agenda.

Good Canadians are never scornful, they mostly are from good middle class family until some fake tourists came from communist orgin that do espionage and scrutiny and theft to reduce them to proverty.... alot think the good world gives them up but no, these good world big brother people cannot speak to them for communist people use blockers around them. So they are made to switch to communism, that seems to be friendly to them after they gone poor.

FIRST be clear of who actually make you poor.

Before you take any sides....

Good world people please make some '' better '' chip readers!

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! June 25, 2019 @ 11:27:02 pm
When I first got my Canadian Passport in early 90s, there were already people using my ID cards in Canada.
I was driving my nice car, having my nice little property, and working a good pay job and doing my courses…. Everything was fine between those using my Canadian and HK residence for my well being and life was not affected at all.
For this era of human trafficking activities, they have to destroy the real ID holder and they feed particularly on elites and the middle class whose borrowing power is also on their entrée menu…
They can walk in front of you and do lip talk to frustrate you …. Like ‘’ you will not be hired’’ or ‘’ we are leaving you here’’. ( Classical conditional to give a stimulus to yield disheartening )
Why would I want another person to feed on my ID cards and borrowing credits?
And all these never have jobs themselves and they walk pass me and saying ‘’ get her –herself in fact, hired’’ for they are assuming my GPS emitted from my chest chip.
Like other store owners, I am self employed here, like them, whether there is job/ business or not, we are still in business. And those who walked by to give such stimulus are never qualified to work as consultants or rich enough to own their business…..
They think if they harassed the REAL ID holder to leave the country, there will be no one complaining to the police about ID theft activities ….
Something I wrote about Prozac – anti-depressant medication before… there is no need to create business for such as elites seem to favor this over Saroten which is a much less expensive alternative. The pharmaceutical company spent too much on Research and Development and they cannot cover the cost. And doing classical conditioning in front of targets cannot yield sufficient business either. The company got uncollateralized loans from some big human trafficker and bio lab from Hong Kong, got to pay double digit interests every years. This is also why they never can pay off the loan.
This human trafficker also do a lot of airline tickets business, insolvency legal business and property business, property, renovation business even second hand inventory business…etc. Making people move out of the country facilitates them to make money every step of the way… If country thinks this is a good way to keep a mint population, for those illegal stay are not in the statistics, and if they think their non-profits are efficiently serving those who gone poor…. A lot of these are more to collect and to supply ID cards numbers and housing those these human traffickers bring in using real ID holders ID cards more than housing the real ones without obsoleting them first. ( like labeling them with a long term ailment ).

In fact, when they say its Marijuana money now, we tend to clap with joy, and please make sure these are not into human trafficking as well…
And when evil intentions are disclosed, you cannot frustrate anyone with your lip talk any longer….

Tak

backdoor

New Post! June 26, 2019 @ 10:34:05 pm
Please forward this to Mr. Simon for me thank you.

Dear Simon: ( Consulate to Mumbai British Consulate)

I am the daughter of Jerome Lun. Our family ID cards are being sold by the Li people. They have to keep my folks alive to continue the identity cards. They separate us and hide us one by one and soft detent us. They are providing phone services to a lot of places hence affect our internets as well.
They are chip reading me to play soft detent. Before I log into my email, they erase my incoming.
And I do not use phones nowadays. Email passwords are never safe. I wonder if they bought out those who watch my websites with me and not telling me when there are incoming messages for me/ Tak.
The only way to reach me is to find me in person . I am at 180 Keefer street Chinatown plaza, Vancouver BC Canada. Mall lobby shops area where the tables are close to Chinese herbalist and Shoe repair and HK Happy styling shop every day at 5pm. I am with a cart of BIG nylon bag and green plastic box at bottom and with a cap ( Black with a horse or a green plain cap )
I heard people say there is another one looking alike my papa, and living in the tent where the old Consulate office at Marharasha is. Currently you moved to the Nanam Complex and he would not be allowed to beg there I suppose. So please see if the real one is at the old office area.
NO one should allow to live like this no arms and no legs and begging and living under a tent. I do not have the airfare to come to see him. But willing to take care of him if he is in Canada. Wonder if Canadian Consulate and War jacks can also help in the funding to assist this one to Canada if he is my papa. Or using my papa body with a different head… Li is very slimy, he only wants those fake ones that buy identity cards from them to be aided so the ID card price will elevate. And Li bio lab can enable one use another persons’ head to live. My papa is a warjack and I am a Canadian subject.
Last time I mailed in 15 dollars Canadian to see if the mail is safe in India. I can do again this year but if you can assist him or buy him bread at least for the moment, please supply me the front part of your visa card ( lowest spending limit for safety ) and I can pay for some bread money to keep this one alive.
He resends living in aged home. Please let him stay where he is or send him to Canada to reunite with me. His wife is in Australia in an Aged home. Please provide a contact just in case I might move out of Canada. My facebook is @facebook. com">lun.yeetak @facebook. com I wonder if they can erase your message to me, but when you can catch me online, or use comments / my wall to write to me, at least I got a notification from facebook. I am poor in Canada but I think I am in better position than him, for there is no government assistance in India and our currency fetches more in India than in Canada.

From Lun Yee Tak, Priscilla.
Current address 237 E. Hasting St. R308 Van. Bc Canada. V6A1P2. I am Tak at https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing I update website every month and tell you how to find me/Tak there.

backdoor

New Post! June 26, 2019 @ 10:51:33 pm
HUGH PAY OUT DARE DEVIL MISSION.... GREAT PAYOUT.

''Contingency lawyers wanted '' hugh pay out if I collect, you collect.

1.Need to recover contract from Hong Kong contract database.

Search by name : Lun Chun Yin Jerome

NOT JUST THE WILL.. Something in 1968-72.

2. A plastic sugery look alike impersonator got my consulting pay cheque from PCCW in 2016.

I have proof that I was not in Hong Kong that year.

This plastic surgery look alike got police records stealing my identity in early 2000. Her sister Chan Lai Ying surrogated for George Li Tzar Chi - elder brother of Richard Li Tzar Kai chairman of PCCW.

Li can do adult cloning but ageing, moles, hand veins, deformity ( 0 shape legs ), bad teeth condition etc due to wear and tear of usage cannot be cloned. I am 50 years old. This profile picture was taken in 1992 at York University.

3. Bosco Lam my cousin took 6 mil USD from me. Fung Kwok King asked him to give that to me , he swallowed it, and I have the right to go after him for commission which Li gave Lam Construction every year for past 20+ years.

Everyday at 5pm I am at Chinatown Plaza Mall lobby shops area with alot of tables at shops Shoe repair, Chinese Herbalist and I am with a cart of BIG nylon bag on a green box and with black cap with horse or green cap.

Inside 180 Keefer St. Van. BC Canada. Mall entrance.

Tak - Lun yee tak, Priscilla
SIN card Canadian ID: 497237701 Height:153cm

backdoor

New Post! June 26, 2019 @ 10:53:52 pm
Someone with same name Bosco Lam was arrested in Hawaii for stealing money from me - same name.

Please check this should be easy job for the lawyer... since documented.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! June 27, 2019 @ 10:13:31 pm
SEEKING CHANCES TO LEAVE CANADA, DENIED FOR FAIR OPPORTUNITY HERE. My previous affiliations with Li has a negative impact on my phone and communication devices. Li people read chip to play soft detent. This gives me inferior chances to work, rental, justice and life. If you know any human right organization or hiring offices that can help, please find me 5pm at Chinatown plaza 180Keefer Street, Mall lobby entrance tables area outside Shoe repair, Chinese Herbalist Shops. I am with a green or black horse cap, a cart with green box at bottom and BIG nylon bag on top. I am the daughter of Gemma Fung the first clairvoyance I do not want to be a DNA harvest for Li and their associated muslims. Website owner of https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing I do business and investment consulting, accounting and piano tutoring if you want to hire me. Come talk in person. By mail, 237 E.Hasting St R308, Attn Tak / Lun Vancouver BC Canada V6A1P2. I need a contingency lawyer as well GOOD REFERRAL FEES – Come find me in person.

Tak. / P. Lun.

My mother Gemma lost her womb in the 60s out of a lie.. the symptoms were created by a remote acting Acupuncture doll invention of Li bio lab that can increase or decrease blood and air to designated organs.
Affecting size and function. This thing acts on radio frequency target to rfid chips under the skin. She was observed to have '' thinning'' faeces and enlarged uterus and suggested to have hysterectomy.

These medical staff in Vancouver also want to do the same with me. I safe my womanhood by refusing surgery. I am fine and kicking, urine output is back to normal, no need for surgery.

They said the womb was transported to a Saudi princess to bear kids with her DNA. ( Muslim worship clairvoyance as living prophets on earth)

backdoor

New Post! June 27, 2019 @ 10:25:24 pm
Please check if I received the message properly or someone changed the details....

My phD number is UL060-2016 . Thank you.

Tak / Priscilla Lun Yee-tak / @facebook. com">Lun.yeetak @facebook. com see when I go online and message me thanks. or write as comment on my wall. thank you.

backdoor

New Post! June 28, 2019 @ 11:10:30 pm
Been back from Richmond and back to Chinatown Vancouver, bought my stuffs there for the ancestor’s table and beddings. The 3 Road Avia employment / BC employment above Tom Lee Richmond has closed, and I have lost some files there. What happened in recent years have been erasing my footsteps. I do not like to be hidden. Someone plastic surgery into my face and stole my big consulting pay of 20+years and trying to say I can retire, this accomplice comprised of my cousins and their surrogates.

Those who chip read / espionage local residents and giving scores are mostly illegal stayed here. They are using local resident’s ID cards on themselves and selling that for money.
NO one authorize these to rfid chip read anyone here in Canada and boast their fame and power using a lot of stories they make, or by defaming those they are chip reading to suppress real ID holders from getting ahead in life by the use of such rfid chip boardcast.

They make a lot of rules to make it okay for them to sell these peoples’ identity cards.

So they keep on reducing the real ID holders and keep on alleging bad elements about them like these are homelessness, no relatives and derailed etc.. So that it is okay to use their ID cards to live here.

Our government is not giving free airline tickets to these illegal stayed to go back to their communist origins like China, Russia, and other parts of Asia for they are never allied countries subjects.

Those who came with a 15 years US passports can be put back to Seatle border with the lowest cost.

These who use local resident’s card to borrow, work and for selling should have their bank account confiscated for they are not supposed to make money in Canada with tourist visa status or expired tourist status. The Government should see how much money they remitted back home and talk to their consulate office on this and get back these from their country.

Canada does not even earn airline ticket revenue from these people. Do not think real ID holders will pay the debt these incurred by these Identity thieves.
We are friendly but to a certain extent have to have ways to protect ourselves and we are not spreading our legs wide for thieves to intrude….

To some extent Canada has to have some extra fiduciary duties for their subjects. Closing a blind eye for these illegal to borrow and work with local citizens’ identity cards while mailing the real ID holders packages for income tax return before April every year…

Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 02, 2019 @ 10:32:01 pm
It was Canada day and I had a cosy quiet time in the area. First coffee, and then chicken at Juke box.

Some illegal stay using my ID cards are blacking face..... for they cannot defame me no more. Real ID holders are forever cannot afford things so they are less preferred. These ID thieves are borrowing with our name of course, they can afford. Their affiliates inserted at the banks by human traffickers grant loan to them rather than the real ID holders.

And try to wipe black real ID holders' name.

They are inserted into companies by human traffickers that buy the office to run by proposing a gurantee profit to the owners. And kick out every old staff and use all the tables for their IDcard buyers. Every pay they gross on a difference between actual paying to these ID thieves.

HOw to look affluent? THe houses are in fact by these kind of human traffic money.and held in other people's name. These people keep it like '' show room condition'' . Ordinary housewives cannot clean as '' clean and shiny'' . These houses are ready for sale any time. The ID cards buyers are paying a small sum to live in a marvellous place.

What about the car? These do not actually have residence here! The dealership loan the cars to them and provide the insurance or they get real ID holders name to buy the insurance. And car dealerships charge by how many '' Km'' they drive. Better than finding space to house the new cars every year. Again no matter how old the car is, the interior is like show room condition. And these ID thieves nomrally use credit cards to pay for the mileage used.... These cars could be on the ''auto dealer'' list and have to be summoned back to the dealership for '' test drive '' when people asked for it.

And credit cards are applied with real ID holders' Social Insurance cards (- SIN card in short)

A way to get out of their origin where they are in the process of being reduced/ pauperized , or having a hand there and are prejudiced.

One trick, one world. They want so much to make migration money.....

Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 02, 2019 @ 11:31:53 pm
Someone gave me the Mau shan symbols for men to rescue my late kin fron being trapped by those who got their relics / DNA items. Just in cases other survivors are blackmailed by this group of Chans illegal stayed in Richmond BC that do sandwiching property owners between walls..

On a piece of paper draw:

1. a square dot with a tornaedo ( whirl wind ) below... means spinning out of confinement.

Say '' boo ru boo law + late kin's name ( a reference ) ''

The soul needs warmth, food (essence) to thrive.
That is why Asian culture always got incense, candles, food on the table for them.

2. IF you see a square dot with a round comb with sharp edges...

This means '' do not enter''. If a name is under such meaning this person / soul cannot enter the body so most likely some other person's soul is using the body.

Change the name back to the thief that is in the body
Remove all ''foreign'' DNA belongs to the '' thief''.
Remove everything inside the ears or change the name with this symbol.

See if your real kin is back into the body.

Sorry I am a Catholic, but some Chinese here are using Maushan to mutilate souls and black mail survivors. They also make Vampires here, those jumping around in Chinese movies.

There is a grocery store around here that may have connections to supply blood. And these human relatives should go and get these for their '' be back jumping around '' kin instead of forcing them to feed on humans. We do not even have stray dogs here.

Since Mau Shan is Chinese based, we have a responsibility not to let these ruin ethnic groups image in Chinatown Vancouver.
And these will be sent back to purgatory once it is found to feed on humans.

Another method is to go to France to get a set of artificial alimentary track. So one need not depend on other's blood to live.

The set of intestine and other softer tissue organs are first to decay, so the Mau Shan people remove such, leaving the heart and lungs and the head functioning, and the aorta is connected to the oesophagus.

Since the government does not stop these in time and some are back to life again... it is also a duty to make sure these are taken care of.

There is a slaughter house in Nanaimo island which may supply raw blood. or call local '' Chinatown meat stores'' to ask about where you can get blood supply.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 03, 2019 @ 10:06:41 pm
Dreamt about working at a large medical institute somewhere with mother... where is she by the way? Sometimes I am pretty mad at what she did to us. But she is mother, guess she knows people have patience up to a certain limit.
Happy to hear she is working with some '' farm '' stuffs, she never does anything to make money other than once she bet for Stanley Ho when I was around 5 years old. I never know she she got money with another man other than my father. The difference is, when she got money she hid it somewhere. When father got money he gave it to her.
I was declined to go abroad to study in US because there was not sufficient funds then. I paid for my own school fees after I immigrated to Canada 30+ yrs ago.

If I did not have to worry about living and fees, I would have excell much better and would not acquaint with my ex hubby that basically was a bad element in my life. My papa and i would not be separated after he was resurrected in 1988 by Li bio lab whether or not the lab is licensed in HK..
George would not need to hide him in INdia. For no one would believe there was resurrection in Hong Kong.

No one told me he is back, my ex knew and he didnot tell me anything. Cutting the number of relatives that I can have enable him to play control. Too much control basically kill the relationship. I still kicked him out even if he was the only one around....

Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 04, 2019 @ 10:52:23 pm
Vancouver has a large bunch of uneducated and scornful locals that think every Asian are from China and should be returned to China.

They have nothing to start with, and nothing all along.
Become jealous and scornful that the government got nothing for them.

Those who are waved in by their government bring in money and live in affluence. These are carefully selected in.
Not coming here from some poor origins to be an accomplice in crime ( ID theft and other kinds of theft ) or be free whores to create a liking.

I am here because of my ex... over 30 years
studied senior high, university, and post graduate education.
Paying a lot of school fees, a lot of time here.

We come from the British era Hong Kong pre 1997.
Great grandpa is from London.... roots are there.
They married some white chicks in China and followed her back..
Great grandpa was born in UK.

Was told my ex was told by the consulate to get me
to Canada and then my family would follow.
Quite right, my uncle followed.

My mother, Gemma the first clairvoyance awarded by Japanese Emperor as number 1 special talent, stays with my brother and move to Australia.
I think this is the reason why they ask my ex to bring me to Canada.
Mother got a Japanese status. But she never resides in Japan.

So many want to use my name to fake a relationship so that he can be hired recently that it makes me puke.

I am a self employed business and investment consultant.
I take care of my finances and need not a man to feed me.
I have been in good life until got soft detent after
I predicted 911 and tsunami in 2002 in Hong Kong.
I am in the crystal which George Li sold to some years ago.
Tilt it at 45 degrees and shine it with a torch,
and read the address stated... 237 E. Hastings Rd Van.BC Canada.
R308 -after 8pm. ( These communist agents are bringing woman to stay overnight next room to steal my GPS again..)

They soft detent me fearing me having money to fly away.
Making me unable to rescue my papa in time in 2016 when
he chip beckon me for help.
Making me unable to afford lawyers to get my justice and entitlements.
Using my ID cards on a lot of those who want to feed on the Muslim church, and also marry up with it.
And even work at high pay positions in the Government...

I am more useful to Canada than a lot of those who despise immigrants and who want to make these leave the country.
Honestly if I know about the presence of these people and my papa being born in UK, and the system here...

I would have other plans for myself when I was younger.

And no Russian,Chinese etc.. using my ID cards should be able to chip read me and try to dictate what I should do,and make rules as to who to stay here in the FREE country. I thought there is Law and legistration here.

Canada feeds a lot of 'rubbish lot' anyways. They need to feed whoever they let being pauperized...

Tak

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...614 615 616 617 618 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply