Of me? Interesting. Clearly someone hasn't removed the log out of their own eye.
How so... you keep coming back to talk to me, so I reply to you.
I guess that is now your way... you get to make whatever comment you want and I am not allowed to respond to you. That isn't the way forum sites typically work.
So in this thread:
1. You have made it clear that you and I cannot have a discussion about the content of the bible, because if you and I disagree that means I am attacking your faith.
2. You have made it clear that your opinion about the content is of the bible is the correct one and essentially only opinion, even though you have admitted that you have not read it. I must be nice having such ESP like insight to things you have not read.
3. You’ve made it clear that you have no intention to read all of the bible.
4. And now, when gakINGKONG makes a comment about me in one of his posts, apparently I am not allowed to respond directly to him.
5. I can only assume that you are also applying your position that I am not allowed to have discussion with other people who ask me questions, like Leon.
I guess that you are into censorship.
As long as you, or any member of TFS post directly to me or about me, I should be allowed to respond.