Look At Me!

13 Years of Skunky!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
psycoskunk On June 15, 2019
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 04:01:17
It's a few days late, because I've been busy so I'm giving myself a pass.

13 years ago, three days ago, I first came to this site. And it was fun. It still is. Thank you.

(If you want a long speech, check out my 10 year anniversary thread. I'm tired from work. )

There's cake and snacks on the long table, and feel free to take a gift bag from the short one.
white_swan53 On June 22, 2019

n/a, New Mexico
#2New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 07:49:21
I hope this doesn't give you a depression or a complex , but, as with anything a person or a group of people being exposed to something for a long enough time they become use to it and it is no longer noticed. Take scents , after a period of time , like say 13 years 3 days as an example, after that long and if a scent has been constant it no longer is smelt. There was a time when just a whiff of your feet would make a person's eyes water ,their throat burn and a rash would threaten. But no more . Your feet be stinky or they may smell like the most expensive toilet water, its 6 of one and a half a dozen of the other .
So skunky, you may as well put your shoes on or don't cuz it matters not any more.

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 07:52:24
Oh and thanks for the cake and snacks and gift bag .
Cpat92 On June 23, 2019
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#4New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 10:38:07
@psycoskunk Said

It's a few days late, because I've been busy so I'm giving myself a pass.

13 years ago, three days ago, I first came to this site. And it was fun. It still is. Thank you.

(If you want a long speech, check out my 10 year anniversary thread. I'm tired from work. )

There's cake and snacks on the long table, and feel free to take a gift bag from the short one.

Do they come with complimentary socks?
mrmhead On 41 minutes ago

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 11:55:37
@white_swan53 Said

I hope this doesn't give you a depression or a complex , but, as with anything a person or a group of people being exposed to something for a long enough time they become use to it and it is no longer noticed. Take scents , after a period of time , like say 13 years 3 days as an example, after that long and if a scent has been constant it no longer is smelt. There was a time when just a whiff of your feet would make a person's eyes water ,their throat burn and a rash would threaten. But no more . Your feet be stinky or they may smell like the most expensive toilet water, its 6 of one and a half a dozen of the other .
So skunky, you may as well put your shoes on or don't cuz it matters not any more.

Now that you mention it, Yes, I believe I'm starting to become Noseblind to Skuny's feet too!

It's down to a gag and a cough - no more passing out!
mrmhead On 41 minutes ago

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 11:58:55

Mmmm... Cake!
darkman666 On 23 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 13:33:03
13 years of skunky, wow!

we need fumigate this forum, it really been a stinker on it.

it remind of the joke:

there is guy, who spend a week with his friends during his vacation. the day was going to leave. one of his friends from downstairs, that he had to leave now. or, he would miss his flight.

the guy had to take a great big dump, but he has no time to the bathroom. so, he saw in his friend's bedroom's closet. a empty shoe box. he drops his pant and underwear, and put the dump in the empty shoe box. the he put the shoe box back in the closet. then he grabs his stuff and heading for the stairs.

about two weeks later, he get a letter from his friends. the letter said:

hey buddy, we enjoyed your visit, come back anytime. the reason why I writing you. we know that we rushed you, you need to go the bathroom. because yoou left a amore behind that been very unbearable in the house with.

hey buddy, we understand it was our fault, but you can contact us. we can find it, I mean your dump. karen and I will have sell the house!

TELL WHERE THE s***, YOU PUT IT! PLEASE!!
Leon On about 8 hours ago

San Diego, California
#8New Post! Jun 10, 2019 @ 15:23:13
Congrats!

8.5 years for me now. I think it was the friendly, welcoming nature of this forum that won me over right away. Even Davecwas nice to me then. Getting a thread featured right away was a nice gesture too.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#9New Post! Jun 11, 2019 @ 04:43:49
@white_swan53 Said

Then it's a good thing I haven't been constantly wafting my feet around.

I admit though, my foot scent's not as noticeable as it once was on here. There were times way back when where it seemed like every square inch of TFS permeated with the refined aroma of unwashed skunk feet. I've been slacking, simple as...

...But no more!

*Does a handstand and gently brushes his feet against white swan's nose. Whatever Skunky did to his feet was...... oh no... *

@Cpat92 Said

Do they come with complimentary socks?

Maybe....

Also a mini-4 pack of local craft beers, a toque, a $25 iTunes gift card and a bacon chocolate bar.

@mrmhead Said

Now that you mention it, Yes, I believe I'm starting to become Noseblind to Skunky's feet too!

It's down to a gag and a cough - no more passing out!

Thanks to my new job, my feet have been funking up a storm recently. I'm not saying it's not possible to be resistant to my feet fumes, but it'll be a lot harder to now.

*Wiggles his toes, sending wave after wave of intensifying stench throughout the air and into everyone's noses.*

"Smell my feet, take a whiff! I'll give you something good to sniff!"

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Jun 11, 2019 @ 08:33:35
@psycoskunk Said

Then it's a good thing I haven't been constantly wafting my feet around.

I admit though, my foot scent's not as noticeable as it once was on here. There were times way back when where it seemed like every square inch of TFS permeated with the refined aroma of unwashed skunk feet. I've been slacking, simple as...

...But no more!

*Does a handstand and gently brushes his feet against white swan's nose. Whatever Skunky did to his feet was...... oh no... *

Oh I guess you missed the part of a post from long ago , when I tell of breaking a young new mama cow to milk. Her head was locked in the stanchun a can of sweet feed under her nose , the kickers were on her back legs and my milk bucket had an inch of foam and was about half full. All was as it should be, until the b**** ran out of sweet feed. I milked her for 5 years and we called the b**** after that first day.
Anyway, when she started fighting the kickers by stomping her legs back and forth, I stuck my head up in her flank . But being a young cow, I guess no one ever told her that between the kickers and my head in her flank she was not suppose to be able to place her right back hoof dead center on my face.Pushing my nose flat against my cheek , blacking with a shade of blue, green and yellow both my eyes and for good measure making my top lip look as if a hollywood plastic surgeon had given me those butt fat shots for fuller sexier lips.
Anyway , my nose went back to the center with just a slight crook , the lip went back down and the swelling and pretty colors left my eye area and all was as it should be again, 3 or 4 weeks later. With only one permanent change. I no longer smell so good. So wiggling your toes under my nose is pretty much a waste of time . But hey thanks for the snacks and cakes.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#11New Post! Jun 15, 2019 @ 16:39:45
@white_swan53 Said

Oh I guess you missed the part of a post from long ago , when I tell of breaking a young new mama cow to milk. Her head was locked in the stanchun a can of sweet feed under her nose , the kickers were on her back legs and my milk bucket had an inch of foam and was about half full. All was as it should be, until the b**** ran out of sweet feed. I milked her for 5 years and we called the b**** after that first day.
Anyway, when she started fighting the kickers by stomping her legs back and forth, I stuck my head up in her flank . But being a young cow, I guess no one ever told her that between the kickers and my head in her flank she was not suppose to be able to place her right back hoof dead center on my face.Pushing my nose flat against my cheek , blacking with a shade of blue, green and yellow both my eyes and for good measure making my top lip look as if a hollywood plastic surgeon had given me those butt fat shots for fuller sexier lips.
Anyway , my nose went back to the center with just a slight crook , the lip went back down and the swelling and pretty colors left my eye area and all was as it should be again, 3 or 4 weeks later. With only one permanent change. I no longer smell so good. So wiggling your toes under my nose is pretty much a waste of time . But hey thanks for the snacks and cakes.

Jeez!

Yeah, I don't remember reading that post, but I'm glad you're alright. That could've been a lot worse. But, I guess there is a bit of a silver lining...

Seeing as you can't really smell... foot rub?

*Holds up his left foot and gives white swan puppy eyes.*

n/a, New Mexico
#12New Post! Jun 16, 2019 @ 08:57:02
@psycoskunk Said

Jeez!

Yeah, I don't remember reading that post, but I'm glad you're alright. That could've been a lot worse. But, I guess there is a bit of a silver lining...

Seeing as you can't really smell... foot rub?

*Holds up his left foot and gives white swan puppy eyes.*

rub , rub, rub, rub.......
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs