Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
DiscordTiger On about 7 hours ago
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#16New Post! Jun 05, 2019 @ 03:43:41
Sorry. To get back to it. The belief is illegal immigrants are stealing jobs from citizens. Like it’s a fight for resources and that is why they are so unwanted

Like construction or cleaning isn’t necessary a min wage type job ( they are hard af) but often demeaned. And thought of as “stolen”. But seriously they are just physically hard and people can’t always do them, or want to do them for years.
Leon On about 15 hours ago

San Diego, California
#17New Post! Jun 05, 2019 @ 03:50:29
@DiscordTiger Said

Sorry. To get back to it. The belief is illegal immigrants are stealing jobs from citizens. Like it’s a fight for resources and that is why they are so unwanted

Like construction or cleaning isn’t necessary a min wage type job ( they are hard af) but often demeaned. And thought of as “stolen”. But seriously they are just physically hard and people can’t always do them, or want to do them for years.

No worries, I just found it funny is all. I’m fine with the topic going off on tangents, as long as it sparks discussion on issues.

And I agree with you on what you’re saying.
mrmhead On about 5 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Jun 05, 2019 @ 11:33:22
@Leon Said

And since when did this thread turn from immigration to minimum wage? That was supposed to be another episode of this series.

Oh well, it just makes one less week to have to do this.

Oops
OK I'll keep my reply to the above on the back burner for the next episode.
mrmhead On about 5 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#19New Post! Jun 05, 2019 @ 11:40:51
@DiscordTiger Said

I can't speak of first hand knowledge of the extent, but I hear of complaints that other resources are schooling, hospitalization/medical care, other "safety nets" that citizens pay for through taxes and fees.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs