Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Darkman666 On about 18 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! May 10, 2019 @ 04:19:19
@white_swan53 Said

,,,,misleading by accident,,,,,

sometimes your posts are accidentally misleading and sometimes your posts are purposely misleading ?????

no, i mean , i assume everybody get what i mean, what i write. there some members, who assume the same things with their posts. in other words, you don't get it, don't tell the member, who wrote the post that you get it.

almost everyday, their threads or posts, i have no idea what the hell they are talking about, or ever care about. most politic and religion threads, i don't care about. i challenge myself to write something in them, to make sure understand them. once i do write more in the thread.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! May 10, 2019 @ 05:30:44
I can very clearly remember the one lie hat was the straw that broke the camels back for me.
' I'm going to build a wall , and Mexico is going to pay for it'
I was looking forward to maybe having a non politician in the white house, right up until he spewed that out his pie hole.
I don't know much , but I do know about the only way for one country to force another country to do something like that, would be to declare war, conquer the country and take over their government.
And then Trump became the laughing stock when had a sit down with Mexico's president . All that noise coming out his pie hole to his followers , Mr. tough guy Trump never even mentioned the wall in either the first sit down in Mexio nor the second one a year later in Germany.

Quote:

Friday, July 7, 2017, in Hamburg.

HAMBURG, Germany – President Donald Trump said Friday that Mexico should “absolutely” pay for his proposed border wall, a key part of his election campaign.

But Trump never raised the issue in a sit-down with Mexico’s president on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Germany, just like he didn’t when he visited Mexico City during the presidential campaign last year.

link

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! May 10, 2019 @ 05:33:21
@darkman666 Said

no, i mean , i assume everybody get what i mean, what i write. there some members, who assume the same things with their posts. in other words, you don't get it, don't tell the member, who wrote the post that you get it.

almost everyday, their threads or posts, i have no idea what the hell they are talking about, or ever care about. most politic and religion threads, i don't care about. i challenge myself to write something in them, to make sure understand them. once i do write more in the thread.

I get what you are saying here. I don't recall ever having told you I get your posts.
I was joking you in my last reply to you.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#19New Post! May 10, 2019 @ 07:01:34
The last major political idea leading up to 2016 for President 2016 was DJT questioning the legitimacy of Obama based upon the location of Obama’s birth. His effort centered on trying to prove/disprove the birth certificates from Hawaii and Kenya.

This entire effort was a waste of time. Everyone knows that mr Obama’s mom was American and for that reason alone he would have qualified as a candidate for president according to law.

Thanks for wasting our time Donald Trump

but I guess I’ll have to vote for you anyway 🤟🏼

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! May 10, 2019 @ 13:12:49
@white_swan53 Said

I get what you are saying here. I don't recall ever having told you I get your posts.
I was joking you in my last reply to you.

I wasn't referring to you, I mean generally with members, I mean at times. I expect in the past, the members read my posts. they think: huh?
mrmhead On about 19 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#21New Post! May 10, 2019 @ 13:21:46
@darkman666 Said

bozo more convince if he didn't tell his lies out of his ass, I am sorry, he does talking out of his ass.

maybe bozo should talk out of his mouth for a change.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! May 10, 2019 @ 13:27:47
@mrmhead Said

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! May 11, 2019 @ 15:19:53
@darkman666 Said

bozo more convince if he didn't tell his lies out of his ass, I am sorry, he does talking out of his ass.

maybe bozo should talk out of his mouth for a change.

I don't figured he would make any more sense using his mouth then he does now . JMHO

Saint Louis, Missouri
#24New Post! May 11, 2019 @ 15:35:50
@white_swan53 Said

I don't figured he would make any more sense using his mouth then he does now . JMHO

if his pants were up when it would muffle his voice, or put a pository up his ass, that will shut him up! maybe!
chaski On about 7 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#25New Post! May 11, 2019 @ 15:44:13
@gakINGKONG Said

The last major political idea leading up to 2016 for President 2016 was DJT questioning the legitimacy of Obama based upon the location of Obama’s birth. His effort centered on trying to prove/disprove the birth certificates from Hawaii and Kenya.

This entire effort was a waste of time. Everyone knows that mr Obama’s mom was American and for that reason alone he would have qualified as a candidate for president according to law.

Thanks for wasting our time Donald Trump

but I guess I’ll have to vote for you anyway 🤟🏼

Translation into standard English: I know that Trump is an idiot who is a compulsive liar (especially in regards to things that are factual), but I'm going to vote for him anyway.

Brilliant.
mrmhead On about 19 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#26New Post! May 11, 2019 @ 16:13:45
@chaski Said

Translation into standard English: I know that Trump is an idiot who is a compulsive liar (especially in regards to things that are factual), but I'm going to vote for him anyway.

Brilliant.

Funny thing is, event the original text is alternative facts.

Yes, he may have brought up the birther thing a few times, but he was certainly more focused on Hillary's e-mails and priming the gullible for a case of election fraud in the event he lost.

Oh and he also had a big fascination on repealing Obamacare, which we all know by now:

n/a, New Mexico
#27New Post! May 12, 2019 @ 05:19:46
@mrmhead Said

Funny thing is, event the original text is alternative facts.

Yes, he may have brought up the birther thing a few times, but he was certainly more focused on Hillary's e-mails and priming the gullible for a case of election fraud in the event he lost.

Oh and he also had a big fascination on repealing Obamacare, which we all know by now:

brought it up a few times???
Trump was all over that topic like 'ugly on ape' for 8 years .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs