Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! May 06, 2019 @ 11:31:57
Quote:
'TIME STOLEN BY THIS CORRUPT FAILED COUP'

Quote:
President Trump retweeted Liberty University President Jerry Falwell's Twitter post calling for the first term of his presidency to be extended by 2

“Despite the tremendous success that I have had as President, including perhaps the greatest ECONOMY and most successful first two years of any President in history, they have stollen [sic] two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back,” the president tweeted.

“The Witch Hunt is over but we will never forget. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!,” Trump added in another post.

link

Is there no limit to this guys insanity I mean stupidity ?

I'll tell you what has been stolen and from whom and who has been cheated because of it.
He has cheated the American citizens out of all the hours he has spent tweeting
and golfing , those hours are gone and we will never have them back or a leader doing what's best for the American citizens during all those lost/cheated hours.
Darkman666 On about 5 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 06, 2019 @ 12:25:37
bozo is no franklin d Roosevelt. Roosevelt is only president of the united states that people won't let leave his post. the congress has to passed bill to stop Roosevelt be longest sitting president of the united states in America history.

bozo ain't even close to kennedy, either.

bozo ain't be honor to be bozo the clown.
Etru On May 12, 2019

Dallas,
#3New Post! May 08, 2019 @ 19:17:44
We all know trump is a DA. And has anyone watched family guy ever or south park. Appaerently all you have to say is stupidity. For example. Lets build a wall (bc busses planes arent options) taxs (so he can lower his own, did you know if you make a million you have to pay 40% in taxes) we just had a black president that made healthcare available. Lets ruin it. Maybe i should ran all i would say is mybhair is grey, the last presidents suck, lets make life great and fun again.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#4New Post! May 08, 2019 @ 19:50:01
@Etru Said

We all know trump is a DA. And has anyone watched family guy ever or south park. Appaerently all you have to say is stupidity. For example. Lets build a wall (bc busses planes arent options) taxs (so he can lower his own, did you know if you make a million you have to pay 40% in taxes) we just had a black president that made healthcare available. Lets ruin it. Maybe i should ran all i would say is mybhair is grey, the last presidents suck, lets make life great and fun again.

And those jobless numbers!!!!!
chaski On about 21 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! May 08, 2019 @ 21:11:41
@gakINGKONG Said

And those jobless numbers!!!!!

Pretty darn good...

...and started getting better in late 2009/early 2010... seven (7) years before Trump came into office.

Same as the economy...pretty good... started getting better long before Trump came into office.

YOU don't have to admit it, but facts are facts and don't care if you like them or not...nope, facts don't care.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! May 09, 2019 @ 01:08:54
@chaski Said

Pretty darn good...

...and started getting better in late 2009/early 2010... seven (7) years before Trump came into office.

Same as the economy...pretty good... started getting better long before Trump came into office.

YOU don't have to admit it, but facts are facts and don't care if you like them or not...nope, facts don't care.

Well the alternative fact is that up until two years ago, those numbers were fake news and manipulated to make them look better.

Once Trump got in, they were the Best Ever Recovery numbers ... since at least Lincoln

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! May 09, 2019 @ 05:42:35
@chaski Said

Pretty darn good...

Thank you .
It's strange how trying to undo everything Obama accomplished has kept Trump busy busy busy, so busy in fact, he hasn't been able to accomplish much of anything positive in his own name.

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! May 09, 2019 @ 05:46:18
@mrmhead Said

Well the alternative fact is that up until two years ago, those numbers were fake news and manipulated to make them look better.

Once Trump got in, they were the Best Ever Recovery numbers ... since at least Lincoln

And lets forget that there has never been a president more hassled or put upon in the history of presidents then poor ole Trump. Not that he ever hassled anyone about any thing ever nope not him ,,

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! May 09, 2019 @ 05:51:57
@mrmhead Said

And lets forget that there has never been a president more hassled or put upon in the history of presidents then poor ole Trump. Not that he ever hassled anyone about any thing ever nope not him ,,
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs