Forums:
Relationships

I am in love but can't get to her

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
glrecom On May 07, 2019

Fresno, California
#1New Post! Apr 30, 2019 @ 02:04:51
I am in love with a woman who can't be reached by any means. She only has photos floating around the web. I want to be able to get closer to her so I can tell her how I feel. How do people go about hooking up with those they can't talk to?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Apr 30, 2019 @ 04:46:41
@glrecom Said

I am in love with a woman who can't be reached by any means. She only has photos floating around the web. I want to be able to get closer to her so I can tell her how I feel. How do people go about hooking up with those they can't talk to?

> If your love is based on photos, you don't love her. Sorry for that, but you don't.

> If you can't reach her, you can't love her. Again, sorry, but you can't.

If you can't talk to someone, for whatever reason, you MUST move on with your life.

You don't know me, so don't have to trust me, but here is some irrefutable advice: Beautiful women are literally a dime a dozen. What you want is a woman who is a beautiful person... now that woman is a priceless jewel!

The body can be put into shape with exercise (or even surgery). The face can be made to look pretty with make-up, photo shop or surgery.

But the person that matches you... that is your other part... that is a loving and beautiful soul... you cannot invent that with photos on the internet.

I hate to sound cruel, but you are chasing a phantom at the expense of you heart and soul.
MarkAnthony On May 02, 2019

Dublin, Ireland
#3New Post! Apr 30, 2019 @ 06:45:48
..........What he said.

You need to look honestly at the situation and introspect about why you are in love with this woman you don't know. It's likely to have much more to do with something inside yourself rater than coming externally from her.

That's true of a lot of relationships, but especially here.

I get where you're coming from though, in the past, as a younger man i've felt the same about people I stumbled across online and I know that feeling in your chest when you're drawn to someone, its like a force of nature. Just try to keep your feet in reality.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Apr 30, 2019 @ 12:10:58
@chaski Said

You don't know me, so don't have to trust me, but here is some irrefutable advice: Beautiful women are literally a dime a dozen. What you want is a woman who is a beautiful person... now that woman is a priceless jewel!

A person who cannot be ugly is not a beautiful person.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#5New Post! Apr 30, 2019 @ 23:01:15
This may be infatuation, but not love. Trust me, I have experience in this. You are attracted to someone you don't know. Many have done it.

Personally, I wouldn't consider a woman beautiful unless I know her. Not downplaying anyone, but to me beauty isn't based off of one's outward appearance. For all you know, she could be a crappy person in real life.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! May 01, 2019 @ 01:04:51
@chaski Said

But the person that matches you... that is your other part... that is a loving and beautiful soul... you cannot invent that with photos on the internet..

You need advanced data processing and A.I. for that!

I need a unit to sample and hold.
But not the angry one, a new design, new design
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! May 01, 2019 @ 19:52:06
@mrmhead Said

You need advanced data processing and A.I. for that!

I need a unit to sample and hold.
But not the angry one, a new design, new design

Or a really good 3D printer.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#8New Post! May 01, 2019 @ 22:02:59
glrecom On May 07, 2019

Fresno, California
#9New Post! May 07, 2019 @ 00:12:58
Thank you everyone, I will move on.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#10New Post! May 07, 2019 @ 02:49:31
@glrecom Said

Best bet is to offer your three best goats to her father in exchange for her hand in marriage.

Things to look for:

Good birthing hips, strong arms and strong back.

Pretty mouth. It helps if she has a pretty mouth. That doesn't mean she has to say anything or whatever. But a pretty mouth is always a plus. They call it "lip stick" to make her lips look better. Notice there is no such thing as vocal cord stick to make her voice sound better. That's because silence is golden.

Better make that four goats and maybe ask pops if he can give a pep talk to old girl before the trade.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs