News & Current Events

Bomb Shell Psychosis!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Mar 30, 2019 @ 14:40:13
Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

(Side note: This quote of Alex's kind of looks like the way Trump talks. )

So, Alex isn't a liar... he just has some strange alternate reality psychosis.

Who would have guessed?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Mar 30, 2019 @ 16:49:53
@chaski Said

Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

(Side note: This quote of Alex's kind of looks like the way Trump talks. )

So, Alex isn't a liar... he just has some strange alternate reality psychosis.

Who would have guessed?

Does that fat book we were talking about before define this particular "form of psychosis"?

Or maybe now that he's come out of the closet, we should define it and big pharma can invent a drug to treat it!
MarkAnthony On May 02, 2019

Dublin, Ireland
#3New Post! Apr 01, 2019 @ 13:41:42
"Man who acts crazily claims his behaviour is due to being crazy."

I dunno, on one hand it would be nice if he had real psychological issues and was recognising that but I don't buy it, he's a conman and a liar and will say anything that suits him at any particular moment...hence why hes in this mess.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs