Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...24 25 26
nooneinparticular On about 10 hours ago

, Hawaii
#376New Post! Mar 18, 2019 @ 09:25:45
@gakINGKONG Said

"At 1st I thought of saying, “Imagine being told your house of faith isn’t safe anymore.”

But I couldn’t say “imagine.”

Because of Charleston.
Pittsburgh.
Sutherland Springs.

What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?"

Hey lady!! Prayer was important to the victims.

How about not being such an opportunist and allowing the families to grieve, mkay?

How a person or community grieves is their own business, but we've been putting off starting this conversation for over 30 years now 'in consideration to the feelings of those grieving'. Eventually, we have to have this conversation or we resign ourselves to a perpetual state of grief.
gakINGKONG On about 2 hours ago

Okinawa, Japan
#377New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 01:40:48
And now she wants a sweeping gun ban.

Shocker.

Why does she keep coming up in the news?

Okinawa, Japan
#378New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 01:43:17
@nooneinparticular Said

How a person or community grieves is their own business, but we've been putting off starting this conversation for over 30 years now 'in consideration to the feelings of those grieving'. Eventually, we have to have this conversation or we resign ourselves to a perpetual state of grief.

Grief it is. Violence in the west is down. No need for gun confiscation to make ourselves feel good.
chaski 2 minutes ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#379New Post! Mar 23, 2019 @ 03:16:53
@gakINGKONG Said

And now she wants a sweeping gun ban.

Shocker.

Why does she keep coming up in the news?

You are in love with AOC aren't you?

, Hawaii
#380New Post! Mar 26, 2019 @ 01:13:05
@gakINGKONG Said

Grief it is. Violence in the west is down. No need for gun confiscation to make ourselves feel good.

Funny how the country that used to say 'we can put a man on the moon' or the party that chants 'make America great again' looks at mass shootings and throws up their hands in futility and quiet acceptance of the status quo. So much for American exceptionalism, eh?

Okinawa, Japan
#381New Post! Mar 26, 2019 @ 02:03:01
@nooneinparticular Said

Funny how the country that used to say 'we can put a man on the moon' or the party that chants 'make America great again' looks at mass shootings and throws up their hands in futility and quiet acceptance of the status quo. So much for American exceptionalism, eh?

The change I make starts with myself. I find it remarkably easy to know when and where to shoot. I actually believe mass shootings are necessary but should be done under declaration of war and I help with that when I can.

Violence in the west is down and there is really no need to pass more gun laws just to make ourselves feel better.

, Hawaii
#382New Post! Mar 26, 2019 @ 08:09:31
@gakINGKONG Said

The change I make starts with myself. I find it remarkably easy to know when and where to shoot. I actually believe mass shootings are necessary but should be done under declaration of war and I help with that when I can.

Violence in the west is down and there is really no need to pass more gun laws just to make ourselves feel better.

Of course change starts with you. Doesn't mean that it will continue to others though. If change only happens in you and maybe some of the people you're close to, can it really be considered change?
mrmhead On about 2 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#383New Post! Mar 26, 2019 @ 11:22:37
@nooneinparticular Said

Yes, that's their mantra

Can't stop them all, so why stop any of them!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...24 25 26

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs