Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...18 19 20 · >>
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#16New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 01:46:54
@gakINGKONG Said

So, when Trump is convicted of all the crimes and goes to prison forever and ever...

When is that happening?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#17New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 01:52:20
It think the dems should get the full report and open an investigation to the report on the investigation.
After all, the president himself said the FBI and CIA couldn't be trusted. Maybe there really was obstruction and influence which is how they came to a no collusion conclusion.

It's a No Collusion Conclusion
Stalker

#18New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 02:08:23
@mrmhead Said

It think the dems should get the full report and open an investigation to the report on the investigation.
After all, the president himself said the FBI and CIA couldn't be trusted. Maybe there really was obstruction and influence which is how they came to a no collusion conclusion.

If a Witch Hunt exonerates someone, can the results of the Witch Hunt be trusted?

Or does it mean that the Witch Hunt was never actually a Witch Hunt?
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#19New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 03:06:36
Oh it’s still a witch hunt.

Trump called it a waste of everyone’s time.

And Manafort is waiting for his pardon.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#20New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 03:09:28
But really, it’s just one big nothingburger. For either side.

So nothing changes.

I want my money back.
Stalker

#21New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 04:06:52
@Leon Said

But really, it’s just one big nothingburger. For either side.

So nothing changes.

I want my money back.

Just watching Trump and his fans now validate the results something they have been calling a fraud for 18 months makes it all worth while.

Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#22New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 05:57:24
@chaski Said

Just watching Trump and his fans now validate the results something they have been calling a fraud for 18 months makes it all worth while.

Except the orange man still cannot validate it. Unless he plans on leaving Manafort in the slammer to rot.

NE, Ohio
#23New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 14:46:52
At least from what I've seen, most of the hollerin' about "Collusion" was from Trump and his minions.

The investigation was about Russian Interference.

Just to be clear:
Lying about a meeting with Russians, and lying about business deals in progress with Russia is Not Collusion.

Lying is an accepted form of communication now, especially if done via twitter.
Stalker

#24New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 15:10:29
@mrmhead Said

At least from what I've seen, most of the hollerin' about "Collusion" was from Trump and his minions.

True.

@mrmhead Said

The investigation was about Russian Interference.

Exactly.

@mrmhead Said

Just to be clear:
Lying about a meeting with Russians, and lying about business deals in progress with Russia is Not Collusion.

Apparently.

@mrmhead Said

Lying is an accepted form of communication now, especially if done via twitter.

Apparently.

NE, Ohio
#25New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 15:42:14
However, Trump could be accused of interfering with Israeli elections.

NE, Ohio
#26New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 15:48:46
@psycoskunk Said

Hooray! The report came out... DURING THE TELEVISED OVERWATCH LEAGUE STAGE 1 FINALS on ABC!!! Never mind the fact that I was rooting for the Vancouver Titans, OR the fact that this is the Playoffs!

I just happened to tune into the last 20 min of this to see what it's all about.

I guess as with any sport, you have to understand what's going on to appreciate it.

... referring to Overwatch
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#27New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 18:27:06
Right, you'd think people would be more interested in the evidence that Russia did try interfere, and by some of the indictments, they did get pretty close to Trump himself. That should be the key takeawy to figure out what they tried to do and not let it work again. I don't think Russia (or any country really) will stop trying to interfere, but at least we can be prepared about it.

As to trump and his potential for indictment, I don't necessarily think he actively "colluded" with Putin. Mostly because i think he's too stupid to do it and play dumb about it. He's just ignorant and stubborn, the MOU conversion he had that was video recorded, pretty much proved that.

That being said I would not be surprise if they have evidence on some sort of business fraud that another entity like SDNY, takes care of. Even if it is done after he is out of office. He sucks and I'd like him gone, but I'm cool letting elections do the job, no president has ever been removed from office because he was impeached.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#28New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 18:42:16
@mrmhead Said

I just happened to tune into the last 20 min of this to see what it's all about.

I guess as with any sport, you have to understand what's going on to appreciate it.

... referring to Overwatch

The same could be said for politics.

Except in politics, they expect the average person to not understand, and then when said person learns more about politics, the less they appreciate it.

Of course with eSports games like Overwatch, it tends to be difficult to understand by watching when there's ten different things happening at once. With most ports, you can watch an inning, a period, a half, what have you, and you'll get a feel for what it is. People know what a grand slam or a touchdown is, but most would be confused if you talked about GOATS.

*(GOATS is the name of a type of team comp made popular by a former team that literally everyone does now. Instead of a standard 2/2/2 team [2 Damage, 2 Tank, 2 Support], they go 3 Tanks, 3 Supports. Normally, this results in a lower damage output, but one of the Tanks, Zarya, can absorb damage and use it to power her gun. When paired with someone with a strong shield [usually Reinhardt] and D.Va [who can 'delete' certain projectiles and fire longer ranges], they make for a hard-to-kill team. Pair those three with Brigette [a Swedish shieldmaiden with a flail, radial heal on impact and armor-giving abilities], Zenyatta [a robot monk who can increase the damage received to a single foe while also providing decent damage] and Lucio [a Brazilian DJ utilizing high-tech rollerblades and sound-technology to constantly heal AND speed boost his team] and you have a very hard to kill, very difficult to counter team comp that pretty much everyone uses.)

And that was the short explaination.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#29New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 19:06:00
@mrmhead Said

However, Trump could be accused of interfering with Israeli elections.

I never understood this...

Why does the US complain about Russia allegedly interfering with American elections, when the US actually interferes with foreign elections?!

I didn't realize that the President of the United States of America had a say in who gets to be President of Venezuela, going so far as to declare their elections a sham. Interesting that the US President can just declare that Jerusalem and the Golan Heights are now officially a part of Israel and I guess that makes it so. Never mind what the other 150+ countries have to say about it, I guess.

NE, Ohio
#30New Post! Mar 25, 2019 @ 20:04:49
@psycoskunk Said

I never understood this...

Why does the US complain about Russia allegedly interfering with American elections, when the US actually interferes with foreign elections?!

I didn't realize that the President of the United States of America had a say in who gets to be President of Venezuela, going so far as to declare their elections a sham. Interesting that the US President can just declare that Jerusalem and the Golan Heights are now officially a part of Israel and I guess that makes it so. Never mind what the other 150+ countries have to say about it, I guess.

Consider the twitterer ...

Past presidents made an effort to avoid contact or comments leading up to elections in other countries.

But now we're in the age of breaking deals, befriending and admiring despots, and dissing allies. So influencing elections is no big deal.
I'm sure if Netanyahu is NOT re-elected, Trump will sound the bell of Election Fraud for him. Because they're such good friends - and Trump is The Greatest President Ever, how can Netanyahu NOT be re-elected?

Venezuela is a little different.

I think the problem with the "Russia" thing is that they did it surreptitiously - using Facebook and troll squads to target the gullible with misinformation.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...18 19 20 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs