Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#16New Post! Mar 07, 2019 @ 20:42:41
@chaski Said

And if you supplement with steroids it makes you aggressive, which gives you the opportunity to put those big muscles to use.

Just kidding... I agree with Bob. I found it much easier to hook-up with Bob after I'd been working out and looking my best. I think he like the big muscles blue dress combination.

Yes I have to admit the bee stings on your spaghetti strands you called arms was definitely appealing
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#17New Post! Mar 07, 2019 @ 20:47:34
@chaski Said

And if you supplement with steroids it makes you aggressive, which gives you the opportunity to put those big muscles to use.

Just kidding... I agree with Bob. I found it much easier to hook-up with Bob after I'd been working out and looking my best. I think he like the big muscles blue dress combination.

Anyway... being serious again - the roids were never my thing but my gym was full of roid heads.

In all ways I think they are useless. Your skin thins out, your nads shrink, you become aggressive and any gain is rapidly lost once the roids wear off, and, from what I have seen, you become lazy knowing the roids will give you more. My thing was healthy eating - I didn't even use supplements like protein powder etc., except for extremely rare occasions.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#18New Post! Mar 07, 2019 @ 21:19:43
I once had someone tell me "you'll find a girlfriend when you're not looking for one." Um...'scuse me but when's that? What, is she gonna break in while I'm sleeping?
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#19New Post! Mar 07, 2019 @ 21:20:59
In David Lynch's Mullholand Drive
Hades required co-operation from an actor-hiring manager for an upcoming film.
Hades needed one actress chosen over a better to correct a spiritual entanglement and rectify a wrong that takes place shortly in the future.

He first attempts to take control of a Mafiaso kingpoin to communicate with the manager however the manager, who would've maybe held conference with the godfather, new on an underlying level that he was also interfaced with a demi-god many would call a devil and so the manager went running in fear.

Hades had to reconsider that the manager was a coward and then begin brain storming what wouldn't scare him; what do little boys like?

So Hades remembers that just outside of town there's a ranch owned and operated by an empty surrogate who is a cowboy.

Why do I bring this up?
We don't know where we are
We don't know if something is screwing with us through the people we interact with
And those are two massive red flags to take the concepts of love and relationships, even your own family, with a grain of salt.

Everyone is lonely and it's only proper that we have company that we can trust but you've got ALOT of weeds to pick out before you find someone you know inside you can trust.

Trust me, growing up in WPB Florida, courting the soulless is a useless and futile endeavor.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#20New Post! Mar 07, 2019 @ 21:46:20
@HiImDan Said

I once had someone tell me "you'll find a girlfriend when you're not looking for one." Um...'scuse me but when's that? What, is she gonna break in while I'm sleeping?

I think the idea is when you stop focussing on it it will happen. Wammen can just smell the desperation.

It reminds me of a time long ago where I had a GF and a mate didn't. We were at a club and I kept asking him to point out a girl he liked, and I'd go over and start a conversation, then try to bring him in. It failed every time as they were only interested in me (and I was being my most rude and offensive self). We even tried picking two girls, and they were *both* only interested in me

I am not the best looking dude in the world by any means. It was the confidence that made the difference - I had zero interest in the girls so was just speaking without any inhibition. I think I could have taken home more girls in that one night than I've taken home in my entire life The only difference was I was not uncertain or timid, because I didn't care.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs