Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#16New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 13:58:13
@gakINGKONG Said

Understood. No worries.

Shortly after I posted this topic I started asking myself why anyone would want to share their medical information or other personal information and if they did why they would want perfect strangers to read it.

Apparently, it's easier to talk with strangers.

I wear a couple of hats and one time I'm doing work installing a VTC endpoint in this really small town in middle Georgia. I'm sitting in the conference room and the customer is this little lady in her early 60's life long smoker. She sits right next to me and starts telling me about everything that's happened to her especially the party she hosted for a friend so old gal could cheat on her husband. On and on.

I swear my customer didn't know my name and I never met her but now I'm the keeper of secrets, decades of shame and hurt now circling in glorious detail.

I tried a couple of times / versions and it just didn't come out right.
Basically, from a physical POV, I can't really complain for my age. Especially from what I see others around me having to go through.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#17New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 17:04:20
I think TFS counts as some weird space between friends and strangere. TIs neither.

Some people here I only know as an avatar and their posts, some i know their real names and some tings about their life because we also friended on facebook, or talked via PM, others I have met in person.

Though I have been pretty open with mine and my husbands medical issues, just because I think that speaking up, helps others feel like they are not alone. It happens more so in person or on facebook than here, simply because I haven't always had the energy for posting here in a while. I know when I struggle, I look for people that have gone through it before, both for hope and because I am a plan for the worst case scenario type of girl.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 18:14:36
I've got chronic issues with my stomach...it's pretty bad some weeks and sometimes I can go months with no problems, but it's very difficult to keep a regular diet and keep myself in my fitness regimen when it flares up.

I also have insomnia.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs