AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...433 434 435 436 437 ...614 615 616 · >>
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6511New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 03:01:11
@chaski Said

Oh NOOOOOOOO!

Terrible news!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is going to run for president....

Poor silly Republicans and Conservatives are going to have cardiac arrest.

Just kidding... take a few deep breaths and relax... its all going to be OK.

I thought she was the first democrat to run for president, I hoping and vote for Elizabeth warren or bernie sanders, before her.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#6512New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 04:35:16
I happened to know the address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington DC
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6513New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 04:57:09
@gakINGKONG Said

I happened to know the address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington DC

, Florida
#6514New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 05:04:20
The following states are suing president Donald J Trump over his emergency declaration of war against Mexico: happy sneezy don’t be lazy crazy Doc Peter Matthew Mark Luke John Jesus Peter sally

And Texas

They are all suing. Everywhere Donald Trump goes he says would you like to build my wall? Would you like to build it on a train would you like to build it on a plane? And everywhere Donald Trump goes these states answer back and say no Donald Trump we would not like To build my wall on a plane or a train.

, Florida
#6515New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 12:15:54
Oh now it’s 16. The state of Misery Is now suing the 45th president of the United States Donald J Trump
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6516New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 13:39:22
@chaski Said

Oh NOOOOOOOO!

Terrible news!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is going to run for president....

Poor silly Republicans and Conservatives are going to have cardiac arrest.

Just kidding... take a few deep breaths and relax... its all going to be OK.

Is she a community organizer?

We saw what happened the last time we let someone in with those creds...

, Florida
#6517New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 13:47:27
Bernie sounds so ... just. So upset. . He said that Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud a sexist and racist. Oh my goodness he’s just really really not happy. I wonder if Bernie Sanders is running for president.

I can’t wait for a president to start lecturing the American people about sexism and racism over and over and over again.

Sexism racism bigotry and homaphobia oh my

sexism racism phonahobia oh my

, Florida
#6518New Post! Feb 22, 2019 @ 00:40:51
Yesterday my taxi driver was complaining wildly about how presidential candidate Donald Trump was found out to have peed on a hooker in Russia.

I let the man rail. At least the dood got me to the airport and I wasn't about to burst his balloon.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#6519New Post! Feb 22, 2019 @ 01:18:28
@gakINGKONG Said

Bernie sounds so ... just. So upset. . He said that Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud a sexist and racist. Oh my goodness he’s just really really not happy. I wonder if Bernie Sanders is running for president.

I can’t wait for a president to start lecturing the American people about sexism and racism over and over and over again.

Sexism racism bigotry and homaphobia oh my

sexism racism phonahobia oh my

Not being American I sit and watch bemused as the other side start showing their wares in time for the next Trump election win.

Fauxcahontas is a great candidate. A repeated liar, cultural appropriator extraordinaire of minority culture, protected by the DNC, sorry, MSM.

Kamala Harris, the girl who slept her way to the top (well, she didn't sleep, but she did go to bed), listened to music that didn't exist while taking drugs then locking up parents whose kids wagged school.

Spartacus of the self proclamation, whose proclamation was a lie. He also has a bit of a thing for, well, doing what Trump said you could do.

Bernie. 'Nuff said.

Hillary. I'm not sure whether I'd prefer her or Fauxcahontas to run. We really need more Trump years, so either would be good. In fact, any of them would be a good candidate, if American people are sane, because Trump would smash it.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6520New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 19:55:41
And now Trump believes that Lil'Kim didn't know anything about, Otto Warmbier...

Trump "He (Kim Jong Un) tells me that he didn't know about it and I will take him at his word.... (Kim Jong Un) felt badly about it. He felt very badly."

Just when I think Trump can't act any dumber, he proves me wrong.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6521New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 19:57:13
@chaski Said

And now Trump believes that Lil'Kim didn't know anything about, Otto Warmbier...

Trump "He (Kim Jong Un) tells me that he didn't know about it and I will take him at his word." Trump added that Kim "felt badly about it. He felt very badly."

Just when I think Trump can't act any dumber, he proves me wrong.

Yeah I heard that press conference live last night, it was painful. so much stupid at once.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6522New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 21:26:45
Who's the liar?

Trump says NK wanted all sanctions removed which is why he Walked Away.
NK Foreign Minister said they only asked for 5 of ll sets of sanctions to be removed.

Who do you believe?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6523New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 21:30:01
@mrmhead Said

Who's the liar?

Trump says NK wanted all sanctions removed which is why he Walked Away.
NK Foreign Minister said they only asked for 5 of ll sets of sanctions to be removed.

Who do you believe?

Whatever happen to that guy who was such a good deal maker? I can't seem to find him anywhere?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#6524New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 21:54:40
@chaski Said

Whatever happen to that guy who was such a good deal maker? I can't seem to find him anywhere?

So nothing much has changed from when Trump took office. What a terrible buffoon Trump is that he can't do in 2 years what a succession of American Presidents have not done for decades. He should be removed from office immediately.

[/sarcasm]

As to Trump saying Kim didn't know about Warmbier - that is Trump being Trump. Everyone knows this is not true, but could it be a ploy to help negotiations with NK? No, of course not. Trump is just stupid. Right?

The paper thin desperation of the anti-Trumpers is funny and sad at the same time. Now, having said that I may not have gone down that line personally, but Trump does what he does. And as far as the failure to get a deal - he's repeatedly said that this attempt to negotiate might lead nowhere, but it can't hurt to try. This is 100% correct.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6525New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 22:02:17
@bob_the_fisherman Said

So nothing much has changed from when Trump took office..

What has changed since Trump took office?

It is not the economy, unemployment, nor increased production of oil in the USA.

It is not military spending in the U.S. budget.

N. Korea hasn't changed.

China hasn't changed.

The Middle East hasn't changed.

Terrorist still exist, including ISIS (granted slightly less powerful) and the Taliban (granted more powerful).

The Israeli-Palestine conflict remains.

The American middle class is paying for Trump's tariffs, so I guess that has changed.

What has changed Bob?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...433 434 435 436 437 ...614 615 616 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs