Friendships

Should I Be Upset

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Feb 19, 2019 @ 15:05:11
So I have a friend (whom I spoke of in the past I think) and he's a pretty good guy, but I believe he does some pretty shady stuff. He likes to make certain decisions "based on how he's treated." While he may seem supportive he can shoot you down simultaneously. In my opinion he is scared to live alone, he got mad at me and rejected his acceptance to FAU because I didn't want to move into an apartment with him. He went to Clemson and now he's miserable. My guess is on this is that he doesn't want to be alone and likes to be surrounded by people. I like my alone time. I isolate myself purposely so I can breathe. It even bothered him that I made my younger brother a priority over him and over myself. Now he's going to head over to the University of Georgia after this semester.

There was also an instance where there was a girl I met here at Lynn that I grew interested in. Not even a full 48 hours after I told him about her, he started yelling at me telling me not to talk to her because she'll break my heart and she's a whore (he doesn't even know her) and all this other stuff. Killed my confidence and I kept her at a acquaintance level (unfortunately) and haven't done anything since. He did this while begging for my support for the women he got with who left him after a month. He always talks about how he can get women but cries that he's lonely. He calls me everyday and just rambles on about everything. He'll be happy, then will b****. God, forbid I have issues. He doesn't fully listen. I do most of the listening and it's annoying. I tried to confide in him(because he's my friend) and I feel like I don't get the same support I dish out.

It bothers me and I want to be upset, but I always push it aside. Should I be upset?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs