Random

What do you love to do...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
Darkman666 On about 20 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! Feb 12, 2019 @ 02:17:29
I love raising female lovebirds that carry prenuptial agreements around their necks.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#17New Post! Feb 13, 2019 @ 02:27:58
Organize my tool-box, the spice rack, and digital picture files.

I like making salsa and fixing digital images with adobe.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Feb 15, 2019 @ 14:17:09
Playing: I've mostly played blues guitar up to now, but find I'm liking the challenge of classical music more. I suppose it's about improving my skills. Still like to jam with buddies from time to time though.

Sport: Wifey and I play in a local netball league. We swim more than we used to because Meg loves the water and if she had her way we'd go swimming every day. I get my "peace and solitude" on my keep fit runs. I've got a five and half mile route that takes me up onto the cliffs and along the westward path. I love the fresh air, the breeze and the peace of it.

Still love classical literature, but by it's very nature, it's limited. I think I've read just about all the major classics and I'm on an alert list with the library when items come in that weren't previously held.

I don't do feminist or gay politics hardly at all now. Brexit has soured the entire political spectrum here and it's getting quite ugly in places. People are starting to come to blows over it in some places. Not here in Kernow. Yet.

Looking forward to being able to go back to Pride when Meg is old enough to take. We've missed it. Ditto skiing in the winter.

I'm starting to miss being at work. I love being a full time mum and it's been the most wonderful and rewarding part of my life so far, but it's going to happen in the next couple of years and I'll have to start doing something about my skill fade since 2012 soon. Back to uni for Masters Degree...???

Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Feb 15, 2019 @ 15:25:46
I love sleep and dream about sheep jumping over a fence. when they are jumping over the fence, I shoot them with my shotgun.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#20New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 18:58:13
@chaski Said

Fixed that for you.

Thanks chaski. I almost forgot.

@Erimitus Said

I like Magic too. do you play on line?

Haven't tried it yet. I think the newest one is Magic: Arena, but they've come out with so many versions of online Magic that it's hard to keep up with them. Most of them involve microtransactions so you're forced to buy packs that contain less cards than the real deal, unless they've changed that.

A version I had on PS3 that I paid $20 for had it so that you got a whole 5 cards out of a pack, each pack costing 150 "Magic bucks" or whatever the currency was, with you winning 30 bucks for winning and ONLY for winning! Lost a match? Too bad, you get nothing! Stuck with a starter deck with set cards that you could only swap out, never truly letting you build your own deck from scratch and instead giving you a pool of 100 cards per color, per deck while your opponent is steam-rolling you with a tricked-out Dragon deck loaded with burn AND land spells? Too bad, you get nothing! And stay stuck on that fight until the random number generation is on your side and you actually get a hand with more than 1 creature, or if you're playing Blue, at least two counters.

I need to check Arena out, but I also have to double-check whether you can actually freely make your own deck from scratch. Too many online Magic games don't let you, for some reason. They should have a version that's like Pokemon Showdown, except for Magic. That way you could choose between Modern, Legacy, Standard, Commander, Two-Headed-Giant, tons of different formats and deck types. If you wanted to do an 8-player tourney using only Mirage and Arabian Nights sets, you'd be able to. It be awesome.

Sorry for rambling, Erimitus. What color(s) do you usually play? For me, I've been doing a lot of Red/Green lately.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#21New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 20:16:49
what I love to do take a woman back to my apartment, and unhook her bra. then the metal part of the bra hit in the face, knock me out. I wake up three days later, I not remember who the woman is.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#22New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 21:17:20
@psycoskunk Said

Thanks chaski. I almost forgot.

Haven't tried it yet. I think the newest one is Magic: Arena, but they've come out with so many versions of online Magic that it's hard to keep up with them. Most of them involve microtransactions so you're forced to buy packs that contain less cards than the real deal, unless they've changed that.

A version I had on PS3 that I paid $20 for had it so that you got a whole 5 cards out of a pack, each pack costing 150 "Magic bucks" or whatever the currency was, with you winning 30 bucks for winning and ONLY for winning! Lost a match? Too bad, you get nothing! Stuck with a starter deck with set cards that you could only swap out, never truly letting you build your own deck from scratch and instead giving you a pool of 100 cards per color, per deck while your opponent is steam-rolling you with a tricked-out Dragon deck loaded with burn AND land spells? Too bad, you get nothing! And stay stuck on that fight until the random number generation is on your side and you actually get a hand with more than 1 creature, or if you're playing Blue, at least two counters.

I need to check Arena out, but I also have to double-check whether you can actually freely make your own deck from scratch. Too many online Magic games don't let you, for some reason. They should have a version that's like Pokemon Showdown, except for Magic. That way you could choose between Modern, Legacy, Standard, Commander, Two-Headed-Giant, tons of different formats and deck types. If you wanted to do an 8-player tourney using only Mirage and Arabian Nights sets, you'd be able to. It be awesome.

Sorry for rambling, Erimitus. What color(s) do you usually play? For me, I've been doing a lot of Red/Green lately.

WE played every saturday night for years. I had a particularly nasty all black deck that I would play once in a while but mainly green/white. There is a store a couple blocks from me where there are tables set up and the high school students play. I tried on line but they complain I am to slow. alas....
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 21:35:41
@darkman666 Said

what I love to do take a woman back to my apartment, and unhook her bra. then the metal part of the bra hit in the face, knock me out. I wake up three days later, I not remember who the woman is.

What is it about a bra that men have such difficulty with...?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#24New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 22:13:33
@Jennifer1984 Said

take us longer to get to the goodies. I know with me, I see the goodies. I am blind for awhile. om god, the hinderberg!

#25New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 00:58:23
@Jennifer1984 Said

The filling

#26New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 00:59:54
@darkman666 Said

take us longer to get to the goodies. I know with me, I see the goodies. I am blind for awhile. om god, the hinderberg!

Our minds think alike. I find that disturbing.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#27New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 01:11:15
@Erimitus Said

Our minds think alike. I find that disturbing.

so do I, and probably Jennifer and tiger, too!
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#28New Post! Feb 18, 2019 @ 09:10:13
Another thing I like to do is seek and gain knowledge and wisdom. I mostly seek them without the need of doing research, or reading.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#29New Post! Feb 20, 2019 @ 22:02:26
@Jennifer1984 Said

I know, right?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#30New Post! Feb 20, 2019 @ 22:11:06
@chaski Said

What do you love to do?

A friend of mine loves to fish... he seems to live to fish.

Another friend loves soccer (football for most of the world)... he loves to play, watch, teach... loves soccer...

I love to travel. I feel more at home when I am traveling than I do when I am "home".

So... what do you love to do?

I love to fish, play guitar and argue with people.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs