Random

Post your mind 22

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...533 534 535 536 537 ...624 625 626 · >>
Darkman666 On about 14 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8011New Post! Feb 15, 2019 @ 01:46:25
The best way to get over loneliness is to pretend that you’re married and that your wife is mad at you. Then you will be so happy that you’re not with her. Just pretend like you’re angry wife is always mad at you and you’ll never be lonely again.

most of my dates feel the same way, they wish married, before they went with me.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8012New Post! Feb 15, 2019 @ 02:53:47
@darkman666 Said

The best way to get over loneliness is to pretend that you’re married and that your wife is mad at you. Then you will be so happy that you’re not with her. Just pretend like you’re angry wife is always mad at you and you’ll never be lonely again.

most of my dates feel the same way, they wish married, before they went with me.

That's one way to look at it.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8013New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 05:51:00
I have another big thread I'm ready to make.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8014New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 07:09:51
whoever initiated the shaggy memes should get their arses kicked.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#8015New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 19:37:47
@gakINGKONG Said

The Walking Dead TV Show Should have ended years ago.

Yep. Comics are doing great, though.

@mrmhead Said

Really, most of the original characters are dead ....

It's so weird how different the show and the comics are/were. Andrea in the comics and Carol in the show are practically reversed roles.

As opposed to the whiny, b****y, "oh, the Governor's not a bad man, I can change him" as she's getting strangled by him useless dingus she was in the show, Andrea in the comics is badass. She survives two attempts on her life at the prison (and gets scars both times), proves herself to be the most efficient marksperson of the group, literally holds down the prison by herself when the Governor attacked and kills a lot of his followers, takes it upon herself to measure and sew up new clothes for everyone at the prison out of the old clothing/bedding/materials, get it on with Dale (yeah, they're a couple in the comics), and become a foster mom to both Sophia and the twins (comic-specific characters). And that's just in the first few books.

Carol in the comics is a bit unstable. Her husband's already dead (it's hinted that Ed wasn't the greatest guy, but he sacrificed himself to save his family prior) and she's still pretty shaken up about everything, but she stays strong for Sophia. Apparently she gets lonely and develops a little bit of a crush on Lori. She confesses to Lori, who's like "Carol... I like you as a friend, but Rick... so... yeah?" So then Carol gets depressed and starts talking to someone, asking if they could ever be friends... turns out she was just talking to a zombie near the fence. It eats her throat, but she's hap...py? I dunno. Anyways, Sophia outlives her mom and now Andrea and Dale are looking out for her. Everything worked out...

I figured that once
Neegan walked into Tekken 7 and Rick flew to the Ivory Tower
they would've ended it too. I mean, it's cool with Judith and all, but she's kinda becoming a background character now right after they introduced her. Also, Neegan's kinda her dad? How does that work?

@Cpat92 Said

whoever initiated the shaggy memes should get their arses kicked.

You can thank Mortal Kombat for that. I still think he'd be a fun character.
Darkman666 On about 14 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8016New Post! Feb 16, 2019 @ 19:51:21
I was hoping in the walking dead, that in middle of Lincoln was going to get kill on the bridge, but that cheap shot at the audience. so waiting at the end of the season, both neegen and Lincoln kill each others. Lincoln's death scene will boo whoo, I hope the episode pretty good watch.

no like nonsense with lost, everybody is dead, when the plane crash. I thought more clever at then that with 2 1/2 hours series finale with 15 million ranking. matthew was good like Lincoln actor in walking, but the fact, after lost, fox is horrible actor watch on screen.

I wonder if the same thing to happen an actor plays Lincoln?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8017New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 16:09:18
If I ever needed extra confirmation that I do not want to do research within Psychology and purely counsel, this is the best reason.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8018New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 16:10:12
@Cpat92 Said

If I ever needed extra confirmation that I do not want to do research within Psychology and purely counsel, this is the best reason.

Referring to my Experimental Psychology Course
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#8019New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 21:56:51
Thank you sweet mama for choosing life. I’m so happy that you did not abort me. Jesus loves you and so do I.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8020New Post! Feb 18, 2019 @ 09:07:14
I'm so exhausted.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#8021New Post! Feb 18, 2019 @ 20:43:27
I'm cold.
and a bad librarian. I forgot my cardigan.

Im at the reference desk, how is anyone going to know I'm the librarian without the cardigan. I'll have to undergo the Spanish Inquisition as to my education, if I am qualified to look up a book title.

But mostly, I'm really, really cold. I might lie in the inquisition if fire is involved.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8022New Post! Feb 18, 2019 @ 20:45:15
@DiscordTiger Said

I'm cold.
and a bad librarian. I forgot my cardigan.

Im at the reference desk, how is anyone going to know I'm the librarian without the cardigan. I'll have to undergo the Spanish Inquisition as to my education, if I am qualified to look up a book title.

But mostly, I'm really, really cold. I might lie in the inquisition if fire is involved.

If you build someone a fire, she'll be warm for a few hours.

If you set someone on fire, she'll never be cold for the rest of her life.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#8023New Post! Feb 18, 2019 @ 20:47:25
So a patron in a wheelchair just pulled up to the desk next to me. She has two blankets and jacket. Can I fight her for one? Are wheelchair fights a thing? She's in a power chair that's and advantage for her... I can lift a foot rest and navigate with feet if necessary, advantage for me...

I'm really f***ing cold.... sigh.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8024New Post! Feb 18, 2019 @ 20:51:06
@DiscordTiger Said

So a patron in a wheelchair just pulled up to the desk next to me. She has two blankets and jacket. Can I fight her for one? Are wheelchair fights a thing? She's in a power chair that's and advantage for her... I can lift a foot rest and navigate with feet if necessary, advantage for me...

I'm really f***ing cold.... sigh.

You've got all those books around you - just start a small campfire.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#8025New Post! Feb 18, 2019 @ 21:00:59
@mrmhead Said

You've got all those books around you - just start a small campfire.

Im also under a sprinkler. Our building had a fire once, we now have a fire suppression system. Then I will be cold and wet.

Though maybe I could move, then start a fire... I certainly have enough crap around here to burn.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...533 534 535 536 537 ...624 625 626 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs