Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Witness in court

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 22, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 16:23:25
If I ever have the chance to be a witness in court and go all the way to the witness stand. "Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you, God?"
"Yes, you're ugly. See that women in the jury? She's a cracker isn't she. Should I keep going or are you going to ask me any more questions?"

In the Roadrunner cartoon, the wiley coyote has been chasing him for 25 years. I'd like to see him finally get right up to him and go "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

Christopher Columbus was the best deal maker in history. He left not knowing where he was going, and upon arriving, not knowing where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on borrowed money.
Darkman666 On about 14 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 17, 2019 @ 17:21:17
@rondetto Said

If I ever have the chance to be a witness in court and go all the way to the witness stand. "Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you, God?"
"Yes, you're ugly. See that women in the jury? She's a cracker isn't she. Should I keep going or are you going to ask me any more questions?"

In the Roadrunner cartoon, the wiley coyote has been chasing him for 25 years. I'd like to see him finally get right up to him and go "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

Christopher Columbus was the best deal maker in history. He left not knowing where he was going, and upon arriving, not knowing where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on borrowed money.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs