What do you think of Perverts?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
Jaynes On September 26, 2022

Brighton, United Kingdom
#91New Post! Feb 03, 2019 @ 13:52:58
thank you for your comments regarding this topic
i think its quite sensitive, and to be honest i don't like those sort of people.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#92New Post! Feb 05, 2019 @ 06:45:35
@Jennifer1984 Said
Whilst I respect you as a gentleman and a fine fellow of TFS, I am highly protective of my pretty little nose and don't want it assailed by your stinky feet, no matter how ripe the cheese upon them may be.

What you are not taking into consideration is the fact that I am a graduate Forensic Biologist with six years experience in the field during my time with the British Forensic Science Service (now defunct thanks to that nice Mr Cameron).

I graduated in 2005 with a BSc(Hons) in Forensic Biology and Criminology* and - dare I say it - during my working life had to face far worse than ten of the stinkiest little piggies that ever went wiggy, wiggy, wiggy all the way home, on a daily basis.

Since then I have had to change babies nappies filled with matter that would make a nannygoat puke and I am quite certain that feeding, and then winding the infant child of my womb has ensured that for the rest of my life my left shoulder will permanently smell of sick.

I may no longer work in the field on a daily basis, but my investigative skills are still being honed every day by having to stay one jump ahead of a most cunning and devious adversary.... my five year old daughter.... who is capable of losing things in the most unlikeliest places and then wanting me to find them.

Also, I own two cats who know my own house better than I do and can find places to hide that mere mortals would never dream of. All of them maddeningly just out of reach when I DO eventually locate the li'l critters.

Your cunning ploys present a fine challenge, good sir. But know the measure of your adversary.

I have respect and admiration for your feet. They are a worthy opponent and anti-stinkyfeet measures will be taken when combat is engaged.

So, bring it on. I challenge you, Sirrah. Let battle commence. I will once again don my lab coat and "teddy bear suit" for the fray.

No queen of forensic investigation, if not queen of feet..!!

Hurrah...!!!

Wait... so you've smelt worse than my feet, yet you're still afraid of smelling them? Interesting...

Alright, challenge accepted! When's the first episode air? Do we have the Korean animators yet? Or are we gonna do it all in Flash? Crap, now I gotta go find the production team. Hold on...

*Walks down the hall to try and find Mike, who was supposed to have gotten back to me about whether or not we got the budget to do this thing live action or not.*

@Jennifer1984 Said
What you are not taking into consideration is the fact that I am a graduate Forensic Biologist with six years experience in the field during my time with the British Forensic Science Service (now defunct thanks to that nice Mr Cameron).

I graduated in 2005 with a BSc(Hons) in Forensic Biology and Criminology...*

*Honest.... that's what I really did graduate in, and I really did work for the FFs. That part isn't a joke. lol.

I remember you mentioning in a few threads. I'm pretty sure one of the threads was one of Newt's ramblings, for some reason.

That's awesome. What was your area of expertise?

@Jennifer1984 Said

The team has re-assembled in forensic scientist coveralls for this mission...... to search out and eradicate the stinkyfeet gene. This will be beneficial to all humankind and ensure a future free from toe-jam, gorgonzola smellies and great big cracks in people's heels.

We are already to go and do our service to the people.

Believe it or not, some scientists are actually studying whether stinky feet somehow contributed to the survival of certain races of humans and pre-humans. I heard about it a while ago and I don't know if they're still doing it, but I thought it was hilarious.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs