The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Gaming:
Video Games

Actual Petition: Shaggy from Scooby-Doo for Mortal Kombat 11!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
So... Shaggy in Mortal Kombat?
Ret's ruck them up, Raggy!!!
Like, no way, man! *Nervous laugh.*
Jinkies, I don't know, gang...
Only if you use Scooby Snax as the currency to unlock him!
View Results
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Feb 03, 2019 @ 20:05:45
Test your might........... test your might.......... test your might............ test your might...........

Shaggy: Like, MORTAAAAAAALL KOMBAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!

Yeah... you heard right, Ladies and Gentlemen! Shaggy Rogers... from Scooby-Doo...... could be a Mortal Kombat character...... really?

This is why I feel old sometimes. This meme came out of nowhere and as silly of a concept as it is, it's possible. But the question is, should it happen? I mean, Warner Brothers owns Team Netherrealm and DC comics, and in the recent years, the MK and Injustice games have gotten some interesting characters. Mortal Kombat's gotten classic horror movie characters Freddy, Jason, Alien, Predator AND Leatherface, while Injustice got Hellboy and all 4 of the Ninja Turtles.

Fighting games are prime real estate for cross-overs anyways (let's not forget that both Pac-Man AND Mega Man fought against Ryu before Super Smash 4 came out, albeit with "cover art" Mega Man), but some of them have gotten a bit different recently. I honestly think this might be a delayed response to the fact that Neegan from The Walking Dead series is playable in Tekken 7, whom people thought would be better off in Tekken, cause he would be! Tekken 7 isn't about the violence and gore, it's about the long-ass combo strings and mix-ups. Neegan is blood, gore and violence! One of his Fatalities (when you beat an opponent, then Finish Him/Her appears, you do the thingy and watch Sub-Zero rip Sonya's spine out of her frozen body and smash her to pieces with it,) could've easily been the 'Glenn execution,' complete with him lording over the victim in between whacks. He'd have a fighting style dedicated to using Lucille, one where he's brawling like when him and Simon fought, and the third style would incorporate the Saviors in assist attacks/human shields. It would've been perfect for him! Especially because he literally walked out of TWD and into the Tekken universe.

I'm getting off track, though. What are your thoughts on Shaggy from Scooby-Doo possibly being a Mortal Kombat character?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#2New Post! Feb 04, 2019 @ 04:09:10
Personally, I think that's a stupid idea. I already dislike these Shaggy Memes coming out. I wish they chose a better character like Spawn. Actually, I want a Mortal Kombat game without any outside DLC characters.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs