The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

have you guys smoke weed in front of kids ever?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#16New Post! Dec 10, 2018 @ 00:27:37
Yes
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#17New Post! Dec 10, 2018 @ 00:32:33
No.

Haven't smoked it infant of me yet either.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 09:37:09
Not that i take drugs now (apart from Alcohol & Smoking (i don't smoke indoors), or drinking coffee, tisk tisk) I would never have taken anything in front of my kids. I remember being at a party and my mate got caught snorting a line of coke by his 14 year old daughter. She went absolutely ballistic at him.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#19New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 16:04:38
@LucyRYO Said

have you guys rolled a joint or smoked weed in front of kids ever?they will u do if they shred your rolling papers?

There's an open field behind the manager's apartment at the Columbine Hotel in Estes Park Colorado.

Here's the Google Maps vision of the hotel we lived at for six months

It's just up the hill from the Catholic Church on Big Thompson Hwy.

Back in the early summer of 1985, I thought it would be a great idea to help my dad burn some paint flakes from his paint shop in that open field.

The hotel didn't burn to the ground. I promise I thought I was being helpful.

The point here is: that's as close as I've ever gotten to smoking weeds. It's a pun sort of.

In 1992-1993 I dated a girl who used marijuana and she almost got me to try it (one-time second-hand smoke buzz). But, as soon as she went to jail, I took her pot bag she hid behind the console of her car and threw it in the trash . . .and I left the state and we broke up and she tried to get back with me but I was over it.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#20New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 16:41:37
@gakINGKONG Said

There's an open field behind the manager's apartment at the Columbine Hotel in Estes Park Colorado.

Here's the Google Maps vision of the hotel we lived at for six months

It's just up the hill from the Catholic Church on Big Thompson Hwy.

Back in the early summer of 1985, I thought it would be a great idea to help my dad burn some paint flakes from his paint shop in that open field.

The hotel didn't burn to the ground. I promise I thought I was being helpful.

The point here is: that's as close as I've ever gotten to smoking weeds. It's a pun sort of.

In 1992-1993 I dated a girl who used marijuana and she almost got me to try it (one-time second-hand smoke buzz). But, as soon as she went to jail, I took her pot bag she hid behind the console of her car and threw it in the trash . . .and I left the state and we broke up and she tried to get back with me but I was over it.

It is a sin to trash good weed.

I was on a beach. Some people next to be were smoking weed. The police (several of them) came and arrested them. I was near by so they arrested me too. In the holding cell one of guys had a join and another had some matches. (they did not search us very well) There was considerable peer pressure so I smoked. The first time I tried weed I was already in jail for smoking weed. I remember thinking how light reflected of the bars in a beautiful way.

, Florida
#21New Post! Dec 11, 2018 @ 19:04:04
@Erimitus Said

It is a sin to trash good weed.

I was on a beach. Some people next to be were smoking weed. The police (several of them) came and arrested them. I was nearby so they arrested me too. In the holding cell, one of the guys had a joint and another had some matches. (they did not search us very well) There was considerable peer pressure so I smoked. The first time I tried weed I was already in jail for smoking weed. I remember thinking how light reflected off the bars in a beautiful way.

The father of our country George Washington is curiously noted for making hemp rope and canvas. His friend was the man in the big yellow hat; afraid not too bright because he thought he could smoke the canvas sails while they were sailing and all souls were lost. George Washington was also toothless and yet never tried meth. I bet you that whole "toothless Sally is probably a prostitute" thing is a myth from the Bryan Cranston days. Gorsh, that's the second meth reference I've made in the last couple of days. I suppose it's easier to toss that out as a prop when it's all theory. I've never had the pleasure of holding a meth.
MainerMikeBrown On April 19, 2021

Hiram, Maine
#22New Post! Feb 23, 2019 @ 23:12:33
I've never smoked weed before. But if I did, their's no way I'd do so in front of a kid. I wouldn't want to be responsible for being a bad example.
Darkman666 On about 22 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#23New Post! Feb 23, 2019 @ 23:28:11
I have never smoke weed. but when I was a teenager, I used moed my lawn, I used eat my cut grass. my grass taste really bad, salt and ketchup really help. good advice from a person used eat grass.

, Florida
#24New Post! Feb 24, 2019 @ 02:45:29
@LucyRYO Said

have you guys rolled a joint or smoked weed in front of kids ever?they will u do if they shred your rolling papers?

I have never smoked a joint. I did inhale secondhand smoke from pot and got a buzz from it.

That was back in 1992. That was my last interaction with illicit/controlled substance.

I failed a job interview for that years later.
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#25New Post! Feb 24, 2019 @ 04:03:34
I was hanging out at a mutual friend of a friends house a few years back...
They were your typical trashy inner-city careless parents. They asked me to roll up a blunt for them while they go inside real quick (We were on the porch), and when they came back, the wife had the baby in her arms.
They proceeded to spark the blunt and smoke it with the baby in her arms, right on the porch. I'll be honest, I took a few hits but I feel really bad and blew the smoke in the completely opposite direction, but I still feel guilty.
Needless to say those people are out of my life now.
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#26New Post! Feb 24, 2019 @ 04:06:31
P.S.
I also vaguely remembering a time when I used to hang out at a trap house and they snorted perks and stuff right in front of their kids.
One time their kids were in the kitchen while mommy was snorting lines in the bedroom, I overheard the one 8-year-old say to her 6 year old sister "I hope we have somewhere to sleep tonight"...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs