The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Almost 2019 - 2010s Prophecies FAIL

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
woodss On February 26, 2024

#1New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 18:18:46
Well guys we survived the 2010s, we had a few time setting prophecies which all destined to fail, and I’m sure that the 2020s will have new prophecies coming as well we all remember the 2011 and 2012 prophecies.

The question is when are these crackpots ever going to learn, probably never because it will continue. There is none for 2019 and probably that’s for the best.

I
chaski On about 16 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 18:22:25
My prediction...

Trump will win the 2020 Presidential election... within 666 days he will grow horns... declare himself Jesus Christ... and the whole s__t house will go up in flames.

And I'm not a crackpot, so you can bet your lunch money I am right.

#3New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 18:29:11
@chaski Said

My prediction...

Trump will win the 2020 Presidential election... within 666 days he will grow horns... declare himself Jesus Christ... and the whole s__t house will go up in flames.

And I'm not a crackpot, so you can bet your lunch money I am right.

Argh rubbish lol, we see what happens.
Trump is a good candidate though.
We see what happens 😂😂
Stalker

#4New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 18:35:10
And a prophesy on a more realistic and political note:

> Trump will win the 2020 Presidential election.

> Russia & Saudi Arabia will join together in terms of oil production and increase oil production thus driving down the cost of fuel. This benefit Europe, Asia and possibly South America and Africa. However it will hurt the USA oil industry.

> A recession will occur, but it will impact the USA more than the rest of the world.

> The USA will fall to the #2 economy in the world (by all methods of calculation).

> The Afghanistan War will continue... on and on...

> The beginning of the Century of China will have begun.

> More of Trump's inner circle will get convicted and/or cut deals, but Trump will survive.

> The USA will become even more divided politically, which won't break our country apart but will grease the downward slide of U.S. dominance around the world.

> etc

#5New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 18:36:55
There has been a lot of rubbish on prophecy over the years and most of which has been shoehorning by fanatics whom have nothing better to do.

No wonder there is a lot of confusion in religion.
Stalker

#6New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 18:38:49
@woodss Said

There has been a lot of rubbish on prophecy over the years and most of which has been shoehorning by fanatics whom have nothing better to do.

No wonder there is a lot of confusion in religion.

I've tried to save you all with the worship of me; Chaski.

But you all resist...

Doom is upon you... upon you all.

#7New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 18:41:01
I reckon with all the junk that goes on will just continue on and on like a loop like a dog chasing it’s tail and it’s very dry.

#8New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 19:31:27
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#9New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 20:21:35
@chaski Said

And a prophesy on a more realistic and political note:

> Trump will win the 2020 Presidential election.

> Russia & Saudi Arabia will join together in terms of oil production and increase oil production thus driving down the cost of fuel. This benefit Europe, Asia and possibly South America and Africa. However it will hurt the USA oil industry.

> A recession will occur, but it will impact the USA more than the rest of the world.

> The USA will fall to the #2 economy in the world (by all methods of calculation).

> The Afghanistan War will continue... on and on...

> The beginning of the Century of China will have begun.

> More of Trump's inner circle will get convicted and/or cut deals, but Trump will survive.

> The USA will become even more divided politically, which won't break our country apart but will grease the downward slide of U.S. dominance around the world.

> etc

If we have a recession before 2021 Trump will not win re-election. He doesn’t have much to stump on in terms of accomplishments other than the current economy.

I don’t think he will win anyways after what we saw in the midterms but at least he still has a slight chance if the economy continues to do well.
Stalker

#10New Post! Dec 08, 2018 @ 20:44:26
@Leon Said

If we have a recession before 2021 Trump will not win re-election. He doesn’t have much to stump on in terms of accomplishments other than the current economy.

I don’t think he will win anyways after what we saw in the midterms but at least he still has a slight chance if the economy continues to do well.

Don't you dare challenge the Prognostications of the Great Chaski... GREATEST PROGNOSTICATOR EVER!... or at least since Abraham Lincoln.

Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#11New Post! Dec 09, 2018 @ 00:31:50
@chaski Said

Don't you dare challenge the Prognostications of the Great Chaski... GREATEST PROGNOSTICATOR EVER!... or at least since Abraham Lincoln.

That nice President Trump will be impeached, found guilty, but will not leave office.

Catholic priests will be more careful when they abuse their power

Women will get equal pay for equal work and then some.

Race relations will continue to improve

There will be a major depression.

fewer and fewer people will watch television

Astronauts will go to mars.

United states will have the biggest military and highest poverty in the world.

Marijuana will be legal and everyone will be stoned and not care about any of the above.

#12New Post! Dec 09, 2018 @ 12:16:34
What would Mad Cornish Biker say about this thread? He looks like Santa lol he tried to convert me into being a JWs actual fact you tell a JW your a SDA they step back at you like a burning fire.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs