Texas
United States
PLS: ? 0

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Eersian
TFS Journal
Love hurts
December 08, 2018 @ 09:26:14 pm
There's a guy I met and we really like each other but we can never be together because of different belifes and he's older than me. My parents wouldn't approve of it.

Quote | Reply

Jennifer1984

Returner and proud

New Post! December 09, 2018 @ 12:17:56 am
As long as you are both of legal age and both consent to the relationship, what is the problem..? Your parents may advise and support (or not as the case may be), but in the end, the final decision is yours.

We've all had to face telling our parents that we're in love. Try doing it where the somebody you love of your own gender is concerned, then you'll know what tough is.

But good luck to you I say. Given the proviso above, what you both do is not for your parents to decide. You must follow your own heart.

Likewise, the success or failure of the relationship is also a part of the equation. If it all goes badly, then you will have a lot of soul searching to do. Think long and hard before you commit.

Whatever you do, do it with your eyes open.

Welcome to the world of grown ups.

Jennifer1984

Returner and proud

New Post! December 09, 2018 @ 12:21:51 am
OK.... so I didn't see your age on your profile before I posted.

No offence was intended and I made an assumption that you were younger. Please forgive me for that.

26, though..? I would expect somebody of that age to have some experience to fall back on.

Quote | Reply