Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Truck smash

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On 29 minutes ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 18, 2018 @ 08:50:30
There was a man driving a pickup truck down a country road, when suddenly he was broad sided by a trailer truck. Some time went by, and the case got to court. The defence attorney said to the plaintiff, "How can you be suing my client now when you told a police officer after the accident that you felt fine?"
The man replied, "Well sir, it was like this. We was driving down the road, minding our own business, when a big trailer truck came out of nowhere and creamed us. When I came to, I was in the ditch, and a cop was pulling up with his car. He looked at the pigs, and they was 'most dead, so he shot 'em. Then he looked at my dog, and he was hurt real bad, so he shot him. Then he came over to me and he said, 'How you feeling?'"
"I said, I never felt better in my life."
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Nov 18, 2018 @ 13:09:19
@rondetto Said

There was a man driving a pickup truck down a country road, when suddenly he was broad sided by a trailer truck. Some time went by, and the case got to court. The defence attorney said to the plaintiff, "How can you be suing my client now when you told a police officer after the accident that you felt fine?"
The man replied, "Well sir, it was like this. We was driving down the road, minding our own business, when a big trailer truck came out of nowhere and creamed us. When I came to, I was in the ditch, and a cop was pulling up with his car. He looked at the pigs, and they was 'most dead, so he shot 'em. Then he looked at my dog, and he was hurt real bad, so he shot him. Then he came over to me and he said, 'How you feeling?'"
"I said, I never felt better in my life."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs