My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! October 16, 2018 @ 11:25:17 pm
There is a device which can do accupuncture remotely, lethal as well as fun. Helps contipation, and can also stop the heart at a distance.
There is a device which plays with your subconscious, it can make you want to '' do or say '' something, a compulsion, and also make you say the wrong thing/ word.... etc.

There is also a device which can change what people say via the spychip reader, into another person's voice, or program to sense which word it detected and automatically change that word into another word. What you say with the chip is intercepted and then broadcasted out with another person voice or changed contents after 2 seconds.... The good nations do not make these cheating devices, the communists countires do..

This making spy chip conversation very unreliable nowadays, preventing people from beckon for help too!
Please check where the voice/ transmission come from before you answer or take action.

Tak - night 237 E.Hastings lower floor ( 2nd floor ) BC Canada. The one with the transparent tent and a cart. The tent is a device to ward off the ''ceiling and wall powder game'' .( very famous harassment game here..)

backdoor

New Post! October 17, 2018 @ 10:27:09 pm
Someone playing wall powder games where I live, so I wash the wall each night when I come home. Also there is a weird menthol smell in the room as soon as I open the door. Gives kind of tingling in the head... I have to take a big breath before going in, then open the windows and the door. Let the wind air out before I go in. Wall powder is mainly to taint your face with patches of brown. Toluene will do the job so is ammonia.

First they try to give you some glue powder.. wonder how they do that by walking pass you stiring up draft to your face. These poor folks not only poor in pocket but also poor in character.

School qualifications are not pertaining to how long you stay in school. You can have years of detention there by failing all the courses. Some Human Resources is posting needing a 4 year degree and not a 3 year degree.... So it is pretty clear that this person does not graduate here. And how come they can do the hiring here? We used to have a 6 year master degree... now shortest is 1.5 year '' expediate courses''.

Some great employers that we have, the older generation, some doesnt even have a degree, they learn as they go.

School is to make an ''average'' guideline and standard as to what one needs to have when he say he finish a certain level.

Work experience with Monster.com, and other employment page in the past, also state the number of years of experience equivalent to the level of knowledge as well.

You just have to find a good employer that trusts you, and pays you well for your trouble. The boss used to be the one hiring, not the human resources who dont even want to read all the resume sent to them, they just ask the database to do sorting for the magic words they look for in the resume. And policies are not for everyday changes, what are they actually doing in the office? Chip reading the employees? That is against the law! If you fear someone would steal, do a pin hole camera. Even our parliament cannot do funding to do a chip reading department for its citizens. Where do this kind of culture comes from? Capitalist world do not do this type of monitoring!

We have to '' maintain'' our Capitalist/ free world culture!

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 18, 2018 @ 10:21:17 pm
Hi, Li, if you are bringing those Cambodians, or Philippines, or South east Asians to Vancouver, and they are using my ID cards, or selling them. There is no need for these to buy out people to taint my skin / face light brown or more brown, or say I am a cleaner just like them.... YOU if wanting to accomplice them to make matrimonial money, should clothe them, house them wrap them up pretty, not using my belongings.... and push them in front of the princes, and not asking them to do cleaning for a living.

I am an executive here, it is with Revenue Canada records as well. If you cannot pay me the amount you promised as consulting fees, or my papa Lun Chun Yin as stated in the agreement in 68-71, you should do something more civilized and socially acceptable than to use our Identity and the agreement to feed on for the past 50 years, buying out our affluent kin like Fungs and Lams by giving them construction invoices and sales... or murdering anyone who knows this and on our side and getting away with murder by having someone look alike, sound alike with duplicate ID chip on their chest bouncing around to get away with what you did with me and my relatives since 2000.

( Check for cloth structure under the face skin, or scrolls of witchcraft paper inside earholes or under the skin, or bone clip at the bottom of the neck)

Tak - ah my chip is a transceiver rfid chip and I use voice to talk with the chip so that those from afar need not use a head phone to hear me. Do not label people hallucinating if you do not know what a transceiver RFID chip is. Thank you for your ignorance. hahah.

backdoor

New Post! October 18, 2018 @ 10:26:41 pm
I dreamt about Bosco last night, but his face was not too recognizable.
And I only remember a long line of nice cars...
And I only remember a hospital setting, an empty ward to chat in private.

And I thought I heard, his mom saying don't make yourself sick, I need someone to take care of me.

hahaha - is that from Hawaii?
If anyone look alike me coming with a bunch of renovators, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR. Lock the door with a wooden column across the door rather than with a key. That is not me. That is someone plastic surgery into my face by Li. ( ? CHan family that surrogated for George in 2000 in India?)

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 18, 2018 @ 11:04:36 pm
https://www.facebook.com/EpochTimesTrending/videos/2223301011284882/?t=37

Something fun for everyone!
Thanks for posting this at facebook to give everyone a smile...whoever he/she is!

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 24, 2018 @ 11:10:41 pm
Reading some newsfeed yesterday about Google Kowtow to China making a search engine that is '' surveilled'' meaning what results that can come up in a search can be '' tailored''. This means, only those ''loved'' by the country will suffice if their business ad is posted on the web.

When Google start to use '' cookies'' I go back to Yahoo for search engine activities instead.

WE need a free unmonitored search engine.

To internet '' freedom'' and freedom of information!
Toast!

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 25, 2018 @ 09:48:12 pm
Extracts of my idea since 2015.... I wrote to santa about building affordable places in Vancouver. BC.

I am writing the proposal to someone in the mortgage field...

'You rent out your excess land and tear down the old houses that cannot sell at market. all you need is a property management company that '' gives a guarantee price '' for afew years, and they can even have a sum which sits in their reserves ( previously calculated for 10 yrs maintenance revenue up front) YOu do the mortgage, got the land, rent the land to the project. a 50 yrs land rental you can have affordable land for the project, and your books never show a loss. People who are on Government assist can own the place. lease to own. so they are indirectly paying off the mortgage for a place which can house them for 50 yrs and footage price can be at market. Korea and Japan are building these types of small self contained space. Everyone can be housed with Government assist and do away with the non profits that cannot house anyone if they are mentally sound, or not disabled or not 70 yrs old. They rent, and they can always expel renters, and the rental laws that they neglect renters rights is horrible, they cannot allow you to bring a lazy boy chair, or even a small heater or TV into your rental space and no visitors allowed after 10 pm. Keeping everyone singleton and vulnerable.. so that their particulars are not changing so that employers do not want to hire these. And their particulars can be forever used to be borrowed with/ raising their own private funds in discreet. Alot of people cannot afford moving anywhere, the migration trend has some how settled with alot of sediments remained in the city... and if these are on the street, affecting the outlook in the area, no investors will invest here. I had a pal saying he won't buy here any longer for once he stepped out of the lobby, people approached him for money and tents/ campers are everywhere...'

IF you are using my idea you have to pay me for the trouble.

I do a 10 percent on the revenue. Expecting a 30 percent profit. I am a controller myself and I also will audit the costs.

backdoor

New Post! October 25, 2018 @ 10:00:46 pm
Its Friday routine tomorrow, hope it doenst rain. See you 1pm @Yaohan Mall 3700-3Road Richmond BC Canada Foodcourt. Remember I have a cart with red wht blue nylon bag and green recycle box at the bottom and a big black cloth bag. I am not homeless, thank god, but I cannot leave things home for these alot of these are agent trained illegal trained from another country, expired their tourist visas, still here scan to read our spychip/ RFID chips to see when to trespass and where we hide our goodis to steal and vandalise to piss us off... so that we might leave the country to let them sell your identity and use that also for themselves to stay in Canada. My belongings are not for anyone to sell second hand after picking up from our garbage.

While we have to forever replacing, draining our bank accounts...

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 31, 2018 @ 11:01:44 pm
Another week, still stuck in Chinatown Vancouver.... Still seeking chances to leave here, for medical field has too many Li people there. I do not want to be a DNA harvest for the Li. Unlike my mom, my womb is not to be cheated away if some Saudi woman pays for it. Mother is Gemma Fung, tagged with clairvoyance talent by Japanese Emperor in 1940s. These Muslims are collecting our DNA without consent, picking up garbage, scot taping our floors, and everything we touched.

Assisted by someone who got crystalline keys - that tube of plastic moulding for keyholes are from Russia. Those communist agents illegal stay always got them to trespass and occupy people's premises to eventually own them after afew years by our stupid land ownership laws...they can always get back inside without paying a cent and steal our clothes and belongings to pretend to be affluent and hence appeared to be more welcomed here.

*********************************************************************** These communist agents also are trained with a skill that can get powder onto your face... by a wave of their hand or fingers, or a swirl of their '' outer coat'' or scarf etc.

First they get someone who sprinkle the glue powder, then another sprinkle the dye powder.... or have someone put these on your wall and got someone to tramp their feet next door or upstairs. This mess up our appearance so we are less competitive in job hunting. Then they will come to you and lip talk to you and say, '' you will not be hired''.... etc so to make you feel sad. This is their technique when the system cannot hire the number as promised and want to obsolete those with qualifications, better than their clan's subjects. On top, the number of pharmacies are more than supermarkets.... and beauty parlors needs business. Their clan, those from communist poor countries, even if they do cleaning, they face is pure white and not even with a pimple....

This is why their cleaners can get our princes maybe...ahaha. or these tag them by a free bunk and black mail them with their secrets to be taken?

Eveyone has secrets....

Toluene.... and other deglue items like WD40 can remove the '' stains'' from your face.

Test it with your fingers first, if it si not erosive,.... then you can do that onto your face.

I was told laser treatment is only 1200 bucks. but the point is the only Chinese one around got sued for scorching the inner tissues... the stinky tampered the dial when the store is closed.

People could have patches on their face, but it doesnt mean they are dirty and unkempt.... some Muslies got their face covered, so they need not worry about wall powder, but it doesnt mean they take bath everyday.

Tugging a cart out ( red wht blue nylon bag there) doesnt mean you are homeless either.

Owing to the presence of people reading my spychip/ transceiver chip, to trespass, I cannot write off belongings without a certain compensation. Alot of use take out things that we cannot keep home. They put that at trunk of cars.

I cancelled my driver license since 2006.

The auto insurance is too expensive.

IF anyone can talk to Victor Fung Kwok King, tell him, H3 and Li got my trust documents from Fungs and gave that to someone plastic surgeried into my face but 5 ft 7inches living at Kilby Court after I moved out... and they split the sum.

So tell LI not to pretend to be sad if I am not in HK... they just want to use me to earn air ticket money for alot are using my ID here and they have to be close to where the ID chip on my chest is...

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 1:00 AM

To: @police. gov.hk;">crimepre @police. gov.hk; crimeinformation @police. gov.hk; @hotmail. com;">momo688 @hotmail. com; altheamai @hotmail. com; @mail. com;">toishanvancouver308 @mail. com; Advance

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: I will not renew any agreements with Li Kar Shing nor his sons. Jus in case they use a ID thieve to do a renewal of any agreement. D321396(0) part 2.

The agreemen made with Li Kar Shing and my papa was in 1968-71. It naturally expires in 50s years. The Fung lawyer should set a dead line earlier but he didnt, so giving Li a full 50 yrs to elevate the price of our ID cards...

The LI never pay us. ( My papa died again in INdia...2016 Dec. and linked to G. Li elder son and Chan Lai X who surrogated for George LI Tzar Chi in early 2000 in E. India ).

Wonder if LI resurrected my papa again. Those they touched got C4 explosive plates 0.5"x0.5" under the siin to be corerced for obedience. INternal haemorrage kills. There are 2 spychips linked to the plates, once location changes they send sparks to ignite it. What to do is use a plastic heart , connect to large artery and vein ( at neck or groin area) keep the pumping and get IV to keep the blood pressure. Get a head to toe CT Scan, take ALL foreign objects out ... you may even find Mau Shan witchcraft scrolls in there stating the name of the person owning the body with a 'Halt going in' witch craft symbol..* So someone else's soul is sitting inside the body*...

Anyone knows Mau Shan witchraft, and righteous. pls protect my papa, and mother ( Fung5) souls...also our relatives.

Thank you.

This Chan family surrogates have people playing MauShan and want to snatch our whole family identity, compensation and land.

Using a dead relative 's body with a Li ancestor inside.

Check earholes and under skin ( top and back of head neck, chest...etc..) for little scrolls of paper and another person's DNA.,

This family of 70 illegal stayed trespass and occupy vacant premises in Richmond BC... and claim to be my protector when they are chip narrating with a chip reader.. They also plastic surgeried into my face by George Li.. so there are afew Lunyeetak in Richmond... they are with slender legs and arms, and full teeth with screw in dentures.

They got my papa's eyeball and hand bone..to do MAu SHan.
HOw come police do not do anything... ? Richmond is developed by Li.

THey dig up peoples tombs and bribe cleaners to collect target persons's DNA to do Mau Shan withcraft.

This is also why I want to leave Canada..

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! October 31, 2018 @ 11:12:19 pm
Typing error.. siin should be '' skin'' and use shoud be '' us'' in the above paragraphs, I do not do editing, to make a record to keep original posting intact. and do a '' remark '' here posted as comments. This Chan family collect deceased DNA to use MauShan blackmail descendants for money and exemption. They can also make '' undead''.

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! November 01, 2018 @ 10:45:37 pm
Guess some trouble maker illegal stay want to return to their communist country... but no air fare. They been here a full 10 years or more, are on deporting list. Are all these we let in as a tourist, our responsibility to fund them back if they got no money or been shipping all the monies home, and faking proverty here to seek our humanity?

Tell you, our probono lawyers are not for these people.

If you want to earn, if you want to stay, the wind is they have to make you pay first.

We have to '' afford '' our justice here..

What our country can do is to negotiate have these countries consulate lend them the airfare, and have these given work when they got back to repay the airfare.

Then these can go home happily, there are jobs for them there.

And we have fewer trouble makers who reduce us or feed on us here.

Give people a feasible recourse and that is a win win situation.

Wonder if those who enter Canada with refugee status need to disown their original country's citizenship?

I am a Business and Investment Consultant.

I give good management advice.

I sell advice.

I hate quotas. I worked for institutions who kept on giving quotas and treating consultants like sales person. They are not giving clients unbiased advices

They say everything to meet their quotas... not to the benefit of their clients. I also do accounting for clients - monthly and year end.

If you want a second opinion, come find me every day around 5 -6pm. Mall lobby area Chinatown Plaza 180 Keefer St. Vancouver BC Canada.Food court tables outside Herbalist or HK Happy Styling. I am with a green/white cap, a nylon bag ( red wht blu )and a black bag. Pardon my appearance. I work with my head not with my attire. As long as I live in the area, find me there. Wear a RF blocker on if you are visiting the area.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 07, 2018 @ 10:43:57 pm
We are all tagged with these kind of Transceiver chips at BIRTH or at later point in life!

People can read your RFID chip, say things to you and frame you hallucinations. Hallucinations are not induced by RFID/ spy/ Tranceiver chips that is under the skin and visable under the Xray or CT scan as a shiny dot. For there is metal/ semi conductor inside the '' silicone coated / glass tube''. These people are politically there to suppress those not their kind and better qualified or are loved by those princes they are targetting on.

Conversing with these chips need some cover up in the past for people did not know what they are. They cover their mouth and start muttering... and those from afar, need to wear ear phones to hear these... But when you scream aloud, there is enough energy so that they hear you and interception and alteration by a middle party in location cannot as efficient.

So there is a need to scream sometimes, and to catch attention and get your GPS known since chips can be duplicated. Your affiliates or kin could have read the wrong person with the same chip.

Also, along side with using these tactics to frame people nuts, they chip read you and use those illegal stayed stinkies to trespass and steal and reduce targets to proverty, and try to frame them nuts so that police has a choice not to investigate.

They study and read you what stimulus can make you dishearten, and keep on sending people to come in front of you to give that stimulus... So that you are '' unhappy'' all the time. Some go to the doctor, and tell them this, a good doctor would ask extra question to see if this sadness is prolonged, instigated or endogenious. Unhappiness due to life stress, social factor, proverty or with a '' stimulus'' is called Reactive Depression, which when stimulus is removed, need not be on medication. ( When you are unhappy due to proverty, winning the lottery helps, and no doctor needed).

IN some Biolabs, they made a device which can fondle your subconscious. Alot of symptoms like thought insertion, broadcast, compulsion, obession can actually be '' induced''.

They can actually make you '' want to do something, crave for something''.... etc to grow mental health headcount to feed on the government funding. Ignorant people worshipped obedience, facilitate the growth of such malpractice.

And alot of doctors who are ignorant on technology, still work on the same formula in treatment and diagnose to create more '' long term sickness population '' to feed the medical profession. Putting alot of human resources to waste and also still claim kindness- for these can be on welfare and need not work any longer put them to potential homelessness growing the proverty population.

How can you prove something is false and non existent?

Different people fascinate different things in life.

Things that Bio labs do, embarrass the current medical system.

How many people have they wasted? How many families have they broken?

When someone can be resurrected after they died for over a year..... this is certainly a mockery on the death cert some so called '' professionals'' signed. These have no rights to sign our life away.

Bring the Bio labs into the system. As long as people can pay,

they can always have '' life after life'' - on Earth. And these need not hide away to be '' another person''.

Adult Cloning is already present but cannot come to light.

WE can clone our bodies repeatedly to stay alive.

And the hell with what they are doing to these low end hospitals.... that certify you dead and let you rot after 15 mins of resuscitation....

Organs transplant is just a way of the '' ancient''.

We can clone organs now. Or use a plastic one

NO rejection, NO need to be on long term medication.

See how the current system feeds on people's life and happiness every step of the way?

YOU CALL THIS PROFESSIONAL ETHICAL PRACTISE?

Look and you will find, there is always '' bettersongstosing"'

Regards,

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 16, 2018 @ 10:54:02 pm
Just lunch at Floata with Herbalist and her pals. Now at UBC Learning Exchange 612 Main Street to go online. These caucasians when they see I am not depress or down and under, they always lip talk at me and say I '' Lie and cheat''.

I earn my unemployment insurance by working here, and I am a local here with equal rights just like theirs These people do not know the rules here, obviously want to give real ID holder harassment by their 'lip talk' / self muttering. Use ' hear-say' via the chip reader to prevent anyone from getting hired.

This is obviously clear to me that these people are not from here. And have themselves or others using my ID card to work or stay here. We do not hire by hear-say. We hire by qualifications, and we hire real ID holders.

ID theft is criminal offense. Human trafficking is done on '' spychip'' level here so they can make a '' collective'' action to make a culture against the real ID holders.

Our parliament does not have a secret doctrine to drive out immigrants who come by legal means and retain those who buy an ID to live here.

And let these chip read us to see which stimulus can make use depress.

Eg. liptalk -'lie and cheat'

Eg. Headturn

Eg. Lick lips...

And keep on going in front of the target to do this at her presence.

OR use a fugitive to chip reader narrate how she bath or clean her bathroom etc to frame her a cleaner when they sell her ID to a cleaner.. No more 'identity switching'.

No one will pay school fees here if they have to do cleaning at a later stage in life to make these thieves happy.

There is always a problem when people can pay a sum to run the office or the government or keep what they can save from the federal funding... there is no funding even to keep a good police enforcement.

Regards,

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 16, 2018 @ 10:57:30 pm
There is always a problem when people can pay a sum to run the office or the government or keep what they can save from the federal funding... there is no funding even to keep a good police enforcement.

Please notice the typing errors corrected from the previously posting.

Regards,

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 20, 2018 @ 10:45:47 pm
They are doing pigs' organ for transplant research. This is better than humans' in some respect. They are doing research on injecting alien's DNA into spinal cord to test rejection level ... but in terms of witchcraft, whenever you have someone's DNA under the skin, that deceased someone ( soul ) can enter the body. Sometimes, using a plastic organ can be best for there is no more rejection symptoms, no more long term medication. People could be on liquid diet, but better than bearing the side effects of organic transplant.

This is the new trend of transplant. Ordinary hospitals only do the ordinary. If you can spend a bit more, you can always have '' bettersongs2sing''.

Some biolabs are not licensed, because they are at odds with some political or religious party,

God may want you to die at a certain date...

But who wants to die?

But if God lets you have the money needed, and the chance to know some people that do bio labs, is it still an offence to extend your life the '' scientific'' way?

The human cells have evolved to have super survival power...

Dont wast lives just after 15 minutes of resuscitation.

We are '' breaking hearts and families '' as well.

Funeral will be only for the mediocres..

Regards

Tak

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...603 604 605 606 607 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply