Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#16New Post! Oct 30, 2018 @ 12:50:04
@gakINGKONG Said

There were a couple.

It featured cows and ears of corn and a statue with different types of material.

The dreams were about the future success and hardships of the kingdom.

Nebuchadnezzar spent some time eating grass but eventually regained his right mind before the end of his life.

I remember hearing a long-playing record entitled "It's Cool In The Furnace" released in the late 60's timeframe -- A kids musical about the first part of the book of Daniel.

TY
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#17New Post! Oct 31, 2018 @ 04:07:25
I really wish I knew who that girl was in my dream.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#18New Post! Oct 31, 2018 @ 11:28:31
Cpat, as a Christian I hope you don't find this too offensive

I 90% believe in creation
but I don't belive these created bodies are the sum or whole of us; they are equipment on temporary lend
Secondly that which created these bodies I don't expect to be anywhere close to intelligent as one would anticipate from a 'God': if a dimension beyond this one you're probably going to find your hosts are more aiken to your peers

Having said this I believe the intended dreams are a robo-mechanical process running system checks and defragmentation on use while we sleep
If for some reason we sleep to deeply and become vulnerable to brain death or sleep paralysis the brain presents a pre-recorded nightmare to wake us up
The pre-recorded nightmare features many placeholders that the individual fills in from their own memories thereby making a reusable dream exclusively more relevant to the dreamer
For instance in your nightmare there might be a billboard advertising an Army ad you've seen and stored in memory during waking
While in my dream (the same plot) that same billboard might display something to do with Fontera which is a huge dairy company here in NZ.

This said I don't think the dreams are trying to tell us anything; they're just tuning us and keeping the mind active in our sleep so that it doesn't come to a dead stop all together.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs