@Leon Said

The Great Fictator.

Wow, what a great typo.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#17New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 18:04:03
@Eaglebauer Said

Yeah, he's all business. Always has been. I respect the guy.

He’s the Lord and Savior of the Corps.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#18New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 18:36:56
@Cpat92 Said

I just checked a article. Seems everyone, but Mattis took it seriously. Mad Dog said he isn’t registered as a Democrat, nor Republican. He has assured the media, due to his entrance in our Beloved Marine Corps, he has learned to follow the orders of the Commander in Chief and still does it to this day.

Mattis is everything that a career soldier/marine could ever hope and strive to be.

As for Trump we can be sure that his primary goal was to set the groundwork for Mattis' departure AND get ready for anything negative that Mattis might say about Trump in the future, which actually shows how stupid Trump is... I would be utterly shocked if a man like Mattis ever stooped to the level of saying anything negative about someone he worked for...

None the less, it is pretty clear that calling someone a "democrat" is a insult in Trump's mind. If anyone doesn't believe me, just go back over any of his comments about democrats these past 2 years.

Of course each of has a right to his/her own opinions.... mine includes being tired of so called patriotic Americans making excuses for Trump's habit of insulting some of our most highly decorated soldiers/marine war heroes.... just my opinion and position.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#19New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 18:50:48
@chaski Said

Mattis is everything that a career soldier/marine could ever hope and strive to be.

As for Trump we can be sure that his primary goal was to set the groundwork for Mattis' departure AND get ready for anything negative that Mattis might say about Trump in the future, which actually shows how stupid Trump is... I would be utterly shocked if a man like Mattis ever stooped to the level of saying anything negative about someone he worked for...

None the less, it is pretty clear that calling someone a "democrat" is a insult in Trump's mind. If anyone doesn't believe me, just go back over any of his comments about democrats these past 2 years.

Of course each of has a right to his/her own opinions.... mine includes being tired of so called patriotic Americans making excuses for Trump's habit of insulting some of our most highly decorated soldiers/marine war heroes.... just my opinion and position.

Yeah. I’m thinking that maybe Trump is starting to believe that many people are slowly going to leave him, regardless of whether they are Conservative, or liberal. The only difference between those who have left, stayed and Mattis is that Mad Dog Mattis is nothing like them. He understands his position and his duty. He know no matter our personal opinion, or political views, we must follow the orders of the Commander in Chief. I respect that more than anything. I’m surprised many Marines today don’t have the same mentality.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#20New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 18:52:03
@Cpat92 Said

Yeah. I’m thinking that maybe Trump is starting to believe that many people are slowly going to leave him, regardless of whether they are Conservative, or liberal. The only difference between those who have left, stayed and Mattis is that Mad Dog Mattis is nothing like them. He understands his position and his duty. He know no matter our personal opinion, or political views, we must follow the orders of the Commander in Chief. I respect that more than anything. I’m surprised many Marines today don’t have the same mentality.

Well said.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#21New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 19:09:52
@Cpat92 Said
He know no matter our personal opinion, or political views, we must follow the orders of the Commander in Chief. I respect that more than anything. I’m surprised many Marines today don’t have the same mentality.

Was it any different under President Obama? - the level of respect for the Commander in Chief?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#22New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 19:59:08
@mrmhead Said

Was it any different under President Obama? - the level of respect for the Commander in Chief?

Coming from General Mattis, or from military members in general?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#23New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 20:14:39
@Cpat92 Said

Coming from General Mattis, or from military members in general?

Military members in general
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#24New Post! Oct 16, 2018 @ 22:16:00
@mrmhead Said

Military members in general

Well not all of them accepted Obama as well as some of them are with President Trump currently. I can only speak of the ones I know.
a777pilot On July 14, 2022

, Texas
#25New Post! Oct 23, 2018 @ 15:59:00
Obama fired Mattis.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#26New Post! Oct 23, 2018 @ 16:29:24
@a777pilot Said

Obama REMOVED Mattis from his position at Central Command for speaking out publicly contrary to Obama Administration policy.

There, fixed that for you.

On the other hand Trump said Mattis was kind of a democrat, which is both stupid and false.

Chances are the Trump will soon fire remove Mattis, of course that firing removal will be acceptable because it will Trump doing it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs