Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...13 14 15 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#16New Post! Sep 21, 2018 @ 23:22:19
@mrmhead Said

Come on MrMHead... just add a few adjectives...or increase the font size..add some exclamation marks...

This could be a new trend: Discussing Science as if we are all Trump.

> You say a theory is: WRONG!

> I Say: PROVE IT!

> You say that it is up to me to PROVE IT

etc

> I say: IT IS THE GREATEST THEORY EVER!

> You say: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc

> You say: I'm rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you!

etc

We never have to actually talk about the theory and whether or not it has any flaws...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#17New Post! Sep 21, 2018 @ 23:57:39
Anyway, here is an article that presents (or at least allegedly presents) some of the "fatal flaws in Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity".

Without actually reading it, one notices right away that math, mathematical equations, are that the core of describing/explaining the Flaws.

Fatal Flaws & Math

One can pretend like the math is irrelevant, but one would be incorrect... granted that it is just as easy to claim that the math supporting the theory is flawed as it is to claim that the math refuting the theory is flawed.

None the less, at the end of the proverbial day, if the (math) equations are correct & applicable AND the data inserted is correct the out come is correct...and if the equations are not correct or not applicable and/or the data inserted is incorrect and/or not applicable... well >>> garbage in > garbage out.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 00:55:48
@chaski Said

Come on MrMHead... just add a few adjectives...or increase the font size..add some exclamation marks...

This could be a new trend: Discussing Science as if we are all Trump.

> You say a theory is: WRONG!

> I Say: PROVE IT!

> You say that it is up to me to PROVE IT

etc

> I say: IT IS THE GREATEST THEORY EVER!

> You say: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc

> You say: I'm rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you!

etc

We never have to actually talk about the theory and whether or not it has any flaws...

Well, My dad's theory is better than Your dad's theory!!

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#19New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 01:26:01
@mrmhead Said

Well, My dad's theory is better than Your dad's theory!!

Now you're just being mean...

NE, Ohio
#20New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 02:31:47
@chaski Said

Now you're just being mean...

All's fair in Love and Electromagnetism.
johnzdoe On October 11, 2018

New York, Russia
#21New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 04:24:52
So after all that verbal garbage, neither of you looked at my video...
I thought you wanted to hear my criticism?

You are supposed to go look, and then try to explain why I'm wrong.
Here's the link again.
https://www.b****ute.com/video/9CK9E5J5pGwZ/
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#22New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 20:23:13
@johnzdoe Said

So after all that verbal garbage, neither of you looked at my video...
I thought you wanted to hear my criticism?

You are supposed to go look, and then try to explain why I'm wrong.
Here's the link again.
https://www.b****ute.com/video/9CK9E5J5pGwZ/

Ahhh... So you are Mark Ross, Derby, Tasmania, Australia. Welcome.

New York, Russia
#23New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 21:30:18
What kind of twit are you? Why on earth would you want to investigate who I am? What is you motive?

Are you a paid shill of the New World Order Zionists, or some other type of creep?

I note that you remain silent now I have provided you with a video that proves that you cant derive time dilation from Einsteins flawed hypothesis.

I may be wrong, but I thought this was a discussion about physics?
So stop playing games, and show how you can recover any value from Special Relativity now that its been shown to be fake science.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#24New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 21:34:28
@mrmhead Said

Chuckle
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#25New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 21:38:22
@johnzdoe Said

What kind of twit are you? Why on earth would you want to investigate who I am? What is you motive?

Are you a paid shill of the New World Order Zionists, or some other type of creep?

I note that you remain silent now I have provided you with a video that proves that you cant derive time dilation from Einsteins flawed hypothesis.

I may be wrong, but I thought this was a discussion about physics?
So stop playing games, and show how you can recover any value from Special Relativity now that its been shown to be fake science.

Oh I'm sorry Mr Armchair Physicist. If you don't want people to know who you are, don't post links that go right back to you.

If you really think your cheesy b****ute (aka lame YouTube knock off) video proves anything, you should be posting your theory in a Scientific Journal. As it is, your own website has more than enough people refuting your silly theories.

Shall I just start reposting the intelligent responses from other?

After all, why should I re-invent the proverbial wheel when others have already shot down your alleged "rational thought".

New York, Russia
#26New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 21:47:30
Cite ONE reference that has "shot down" the argument I make.

Why do you feel the need to attack and rubbish my video of the hosting site?

Calling people names is the sort of low life trick people resort to when they have no answer.

You were all mouthy before, now you cant reply, but just claim that someone else knows the answer?

Man up, explain where its wrong yourself.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#27New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 22:03:08
@johnzdoe Said

Why do you feel the need to attack and rubbish my video of the hosting site?

Is it even your video... truthfully?

@johnzdoe Said

Calling people names is the sort of low life trick people resort to when they have no answer.

Ohhhhh, so that is what YOU were doing when you called me a "twit" and a "New World Order Zionist" and a "creep".

Interesting that YOU get to act the immature child, but I don't.... your rules of debate are flawed.

There is not need to argue Special Relativity with you as you have no scientific nor academic credibly. You are someone who has borrowed cute ideas from others (most likely from YouTube and/or b****ute) and are pretending that you are some great Physicist.

Note: I am not defending Einstein's theories as I don't actually buy into them. Yours, however, are at best borrowed from others. It is doubtful that you actual understand the topic on anything beyond the most rudimentary level.

NE, Ohio
#28New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 22:13:16
@johnzdoe Said

I feel I've gotten to know a bit about Chaski over the years on this board and I feel confident in saying - He is some other type of creep!

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#29New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 22:14:23
@mrmhead Said

I feel I've gotten to know a bit about Chaski over the years on this board and I feel confident in saying - He is some other type of creep!

SHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Don't be giving away my secrets!

New York, Russia
#30New Post! Sep 22, 2018 @ 22:20:47
So you are employing the error known as "the argument from authority" as the reason why I am wrong?

I win, as that is an old error and makes your position untenable.

Anyway, you failed to provide a single instance of a "approved" armchair physicist, (like Einstein, an armchair physicist) that point out where my video is not accurate.

I win again.

Then you claim that you don't believe in SR anyway?

But you still think I can't be correct because the Relativists have presented each other letters to amended to their names, so whatever they say must be more true than what I say?

I chucked in the Zionist stuff to bait you. I believe that Relativity and Quantum is based on mystical beliefs of the Kabbal, and is a religious belief, not science.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...13 14 15 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs