My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! August 22, 2018 @ 10:01:46 pm
Now so many from communist origin came as tourist never left by buying and ID to live and work, often hold better work than the real ID holders, use their communist scrutiny ways on us.. .first they frame you lie and cheat, with a hiddent intent whenever you do something then it is up to you to prove them wrong, and stubbornly, never admit their error.. .while they can lie and cheat, do drugs, human traffick, prostitution, theft and use everything that are us in the capitalist world for money. They have a pure communist world back there, why are they here? Hope this doesnt happen to England... I do agree why Donald Trump deporting all these back home, they erode real ID holders down to barebones... and keep them down and under to remain in control. Using 666chip broadcast to do a collective empathy or condemation thiing on those they target to make people fear them... they do espionage on real ID holders get their ID card, to apply for credit and never paying back the loans... there is a group of landlords also are with these feeding on renters ID card so they rent with Government rental allowance price... we appreciate they rent with low prices, but they cannot ruin renters future and prospect with these human traffickers and illegal stayed.

Tak - Oh, there is Friday routine this week, and see you at Yaohan Mall Richmond BC 1pm. if anyone come all the way to find or see me. I need a radio frequency blocker, and a way out of Canada.... for phones never work here, and medical field, the human trafficker got people working there. Somd doctors dont know how to prescribe drugs...they are there to make sure some party '' make transplant, anti rejection drug, and anti depression drug money...'' Our cast away organs, fix it abit, and can be sold for money elsewhere....

I am the first clairvoyance descent, mom is Gemma Fung ( Fung5) and my DNA is targeted here...

backdoor

New Post! August 28, 2018 @ 11:26:08 pm
Adult Cloning is not supported by alot countries, but if someone pays a good price, there is a way. How to differentiate a body by cloning with that taking 20 yrs to grow up into? They say it is the bone 's density. Those by cloning got less bone density and also the skin is more '' translucent'' there is not '' wear and tear'' marks on the skin like scars moles, and the like. Moles are there sometimes are because of trauma unless it is birth marks. The cloned body is abit shorter than the real ID holder. And using Mau Shan Alien Religion witchcraft and the like, they can put their own ancestor's soul into a cloned body totally UNclose in DNA.

The soul can enter a body normally by closeness in DNA which is one millioneth of a chance unless very close kin.

It is the soul that runs the body, not the brain, so it is also the soul that remembers alot of stuffs. Sounds weird...but it is true. Once the soul leaves the body, the body is simply a bag of cells, lifeless, and there is no '' memory'' or ''self'' to talk about at all. Religion comes into play and talks about souls which our ancestors can never understand according to their level of scientology. But according to Buddhism, animals also got souls so they advocate vegetarian and no killing of any lifeforms that God created on Earth..

My fingers are abit tilted on the middle right finger for I punched hard on the piano when I was a kid.

And I got a tiny mole on my left chin with hairs growing out of it. And my second toe is longer than my big toe.

And i got scars on my chest and knees out of a large pimple

when I was small and a fall outside the MSS canteen at the back during junior highschool.

Now I got brown patches on 2 sides of the face these are from glue and color powder from those passerby who try to label me homeless by appearance so that they system need not give me a job while some party promised full employment.

Sometimes scars are lovely....

I grew up well fed, I have fatter and muscular arms and legs...

not like a stick/ baseball bat. Only 5feet, the 2 extra centimeters are from my shoe sole...

Tak - 237 E.Hasting (R308) Van BC V6A1P2. I moved out of Richmond BC for 2 years. Please do not let just anyone having a chip reader to read me. NEVER SLEEP WITH ANY TALL RUSSIAN WHO BOUGHT A CHUMACHUK LASTNAME.

backdoor

New Post! August 29, 2018 @ 10:33:55 pm
The older type of cloning in the past Chinese history could be traced back to connecting another person's body parts into one's torso... using accupuncture and some herbs, if the person can '' adjust'' to the rejection ''eventually''... in other words, some can use another person's head to look alike, arms and hands to steal finger and hand prints even feet to look alike and assume power and property. If the receipant survive, they say the head, arm or leg '' found '' a new master.

Another Soul study...is some person's soul can enter a body, even if DNA is not matching by the help of some Chinese Witchcraft ( MauShan) Because the soul is someone else's he or she cant remember what happened with the person that actually owned the body before the intrusion.

Once upon a time, things are very weird... and certainly alot of different '' aliens'' roamed the earth.

The alien witchcrafts and the '' super doctors'' at the time certainly are using '' alien technology'' with limited means supplied by the earth at the time. Their human followers only could grasp a small part of what they were doing.

Chan Lai Nar and Lai Lay... the sisters who surrogated for G. Li in E. INdia, paid G.Li to plastic surgery into Tak's face... with a cloth structure underneath the skin to feed on borrowing power and legal entitlements...

There are other people also got Tak's face in HK, Richmond BC and elsewhere.... please dig up the agreement made between Lun CHun Yin Jerome HKID BO3313 ( or BO3312 pls check ) in 1968-71.
Then you know why so many want to be Tak and Lun's family.
Especially after Richard bought PCCW.

The agreement is maturing and Lun Yee Tak does not wish to renew that.
Tak

backdoor

New Post! September 02, 2018 @ 10:04:51 pm
At Large Downtown Library updating my website. No messages received this week. Any discrepancies, please contact Tak. We are inviting volunteers to watch the incoming email bin. As we know, Big- brother chip monitoring makes passwords vulnerable. The more and faster we catch incoming emails, the lesser chances of them being erased before they are opened. But at least these incoming emails or messages are not forwarded elsewhere like those calls carried by a phoneline. Some unscrupulous people at Telecom programmed to have our incoming and outgoing calls or text forwarded to a '' designated empty number''. To make sure only their clan's people got all the jobs, and the business. Or they play tricks to make people they targeted move around and spend.

Emails, if you check the spam list all the time, the messages will always be received. ( There is NO pre-set address to forward your outgoing email unlike phones ) It is much cheaper.

Do not let telecom control who you can deal with, date with, rent to, and be with. Alot of people switch to using walkie talkie but drawback is long range walkie talkie device and frequency, are difficult to find. And phones are mostly using infra red emission, which is easily broken by strong chip reader's beam. Those who are reading our chip with such can easily prevent us from calling for help and those they do not want us to be in touch with. So if you are trapped inside a sealed compartment, there is no way of calling 999/911. the phoneline always does not work. Landline to go on internet can work but old landlines are replaced by infra red emissions.....

Better keep some C4 on all the time and blast your way out rather than thinking the police will receive your call and come to your rescue. Phone companies saving costs discontinue all the real landlines, and switch them to infra red emission lines.

Get everyone a radio frequency blocker in their pocket.
Get email to report to police using laptop also popular.

Tak

* get a tape ruler to measure with blue print when viewing properties to detect for hidden compartments, the real owner could be hidden and starved inside such compartments... the fake ones who look alike via plastic surgeries could be the one selling it. *

backdoor

New Post! September 05, 2018 @ 09:44:19 pm
Integrity is something you don't change regardless if you are rich or poor, sick or health. It is part of your principles that serve as a compass to guide you along in life. An excuse to do good, stay faithful, whether or not the payout is good or bad. Win or lose is not the issue to do anything against your principles. Even if I gone poor, I am still capitalist. So ask some ex neighbors at 221 E. Georgia St. Vancouver to stop reading my chip. Espeically that 6ft 5in Russian Rubinoff buying a John name to live here. He is just an ex neighbor, bunking with someone look alike me by plastic surgery by George Li to ruin my name and chances.

This Chan who got my face also got police records in Hong Kong for stealing my identity.

TAK

backdoor

New Post! September 06, 2018 @ 09:42:32 pm
NO Friday routine tomorrow.

Havenot heard from pals and relatives lately. Very soft RFID chip / Spychip transmission where I am, for there is area blocker and people standing close by also got rf blockers in their purse/ pockets. There is no unreliable chip talk, but unreliable people making chip transmission unreliable by making up alot of stories. But beckoning for help is something which I cannot disregard as a joke. So I do what I can. I dont care how others perceive me. They never know the whole story, measure with my yard stick. I do not have a chip reader so there is no way to authenticate the source or what I heard. This is not hallucinating. Shameless are those who try to use chip talk to talk to some and frame these hallucination while reading them with a chip reader. If you can read someone with a reader, that means that person has a rfid chip which can be used for conversing with others having the same frequency or having a chip reader.

These chips and readers are everywhere on the web.

I wonder if the doctors know unconscious patients can be communicated via a chip reader for almost all are chipped when at birth.

MY mother is documented by Japanese Emperor during Japanese occupation of Hong Kong to have clairvoyance/ special talent. I am the blood line. Should I am unconscious, I do not want any Li or related with Li to handle my health and body. Li do anything for money, and Saudi pays well for mea and my mothers' DNA. And unfortunely in Vancouver, both medical field and telecommunication is Li's playground. ( Telus owes Li alot of satelite fees )

Tak. This is why I need some human rights organization to help me get residence outside Canada...

backdoor

New Post! September 06, 2018 @ 09:45:38 pm
Li surrogates have synthesizer with the chip reader and they can intercept, and change what I say or my voice .. so you hear someone else that is talking... and ignore my beckon for help... or change my voice with consulting ideas into theirs to steal the credit of my consulting efforts....

Tak.

And Li can do plastic surgery to make one turn into another person's face closeness is 99%.... I am still in Vancouver not England, Aussie, Ontario, nor USA.

backdoor

New Post! September 12, 2018 @ 11:03:19 pm
IF I do not reply in 2 days, chances are I never receive your email in the first place. Please see when I am online and try to connect me via facebook messenger. The bad point about hotmail and facebook and anything link to this group of providers... we can always open more than one browser of any files. ( inbox, messenger, sent, etc...) AS you are reading one file, someone can open the same inbox and erase the other incoming..... Malwares can be sent to your computer via wifi and people can actually get your passwords, whether they read your chip or not. We need a '' cannot be erased'' email account, and emails are kept in the inbox for a certain number of days before there is auto deletion. So at least, even if there is no privacy, the email is there whether or not you are the first one to read your incoming email or not.

Chances are still there...

Tak

backdoor

New Post! September 18, 2018 @ 09:29:21 pm
MY Pal got something with Twitter.... we are abunch of people hating the phones, it is never our destiny. Controlling us who we can be in touch with. Anyone watched HOME ALONE3? Agents can actually documented who is living in that house using that phoneline, got their voice, and speak with the voice and you are not actually talking to the person you think you are..... ever since call forwarding is possible, you dont know if you can call out or if others can call in...

There is a suspicious conspiracy that phone companies tend to buy out all the social media which people can '' surface'' to make sure all their contact devices are '' linked''.
So you have to take what they assign you as ''chances in life'' pertaining to ''Business, rental, work and friends, and who can be close to you...''

Emails that need a phone? Do not register! This is only chances of survival, for emails cannot be forwarded elsewhere, it is barebone device, only could be erased if someone get your passwords and log in before you do.

Below is an example which social media tries to make another person transparent by deterring them to appear in social media.... *Now Facebook is changing all the features which originally welcomed by all to break free.... are they bought out too?*

SENT: Monday, September 17, 2018 at 6:05 PM
To: "Twitter Support" <support @twitter. com>
Subject: Re: Case# 93657202: Appealing a locked account - @TS48789551 [ref:00DA0000000K0A8.5004A00001UfMCk:ref]

Sir:

I told you I do not use phone, which phone number can I use?

You are discriminating those who do not use phones. When I register, you never require a phone number. And you lock me out not because I post anything not right, just an excuse to press me to use a phone, do I have to see a lawyer to fight for my choice not to use a phone? These phones trace us like hounds... disclose our where about within 20meters... and forward all my calls elsewhere still pressing all social media to make us give them business.

YOu are not creating a culture and press people to conform. We tweet because we find fun.

You make me look like as if i am a criminal and did something really wrong... each time you lock me out, INFACT YOU WANT MY PHONE NUMBER?

I JUST USE EMAIL. AND NO PHONES. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT, AND NOT OCCUPYING MY EMAIL TO SAY I AM ONE OF YOUR CLIENTS AND YET I CANNOT TWEET WITHOUT GIVING YOU A PHONE NUMBER.

IF YOU DELETE MY ACCOUNT, WISH YOU HAVE THE COURTESY TO TELL ME SO 'BY EMAIL ONLY'.

Regards,

TS.

ON Second thought..... they can hide all the '' read ID holders'' and only let the fakes appear with their names???

TAK

backdoor

New Post! September 18, 2018 @ 09:41:45 pm
Friday routine should be last week of the month. This time is another one month's cheque to last 5 weeks.... guess the shelter is filled of people this week. Where come an extra week of grocery? If Canada is generous, she should look at fixing a day in the month to pay their income assistance / unemployed. Such juggling save them more than a whole months' pay money each year..... the rich can keep all of GST money, but the poor takes out a week's grocery in advance during the month GST credit is issued...

Tak

backdoor

New Post! September 27, 2018 @ 09:33:53 pm
There is Friday Routine Tomorrow. SEE YA at 3700-3 Road Richmond BC Canada. Yaohan Mall. Food court at ONE pm!

People in this area, alot are with the non profits, and non profits help those who need help. so they try to make people think you need help. By walking by and sprinkling glue and color powder onto your face and say you dont wash it.

When you wash it, the color appears and glue sticks to your face in particular where the eyes and cheeks are....

Then they say, which beauty parlor is good....

I tried vinegar, I tried acetone to remove the patches, and it works halfway. Then someone introduce me Ammonia. This works best. Toluene is abit too expensive and hard to get. You to go to Canadian Tire kind of hard ware store which is not in the area. And they do not service anyone with a cart. Big or small cart, you have to leave that in the entrance for people to peep in or add to inside , or steal from it. So why are we tucking out a cart? For items that we cannot keep home. We know there is crystalline key mould that can create your door key within a minute. Use once or take it to a keysmith to cut a new key for 2 dollars. So every door lock we replace with 100 bucks or more, they get our keys for 2 bucks. This is how these trepassers reduce people's bank accounts. You go to Russia or some shelters here, some agents from there can always sell you a tube or you bunk with these to get one free. Then you can go trespass and occupy and do not have to pay rent. Steal and you have second hand inventory free. ( Pollute and smear coolants on back of clothes get people to throw out so also get inventory free)

Good that I am searching for senior executive positions. CEO and the like. I do not need to be a pretty vase in the office.

So making me ugly cannot dishearten me, so not a cent of antipressant will be spent by me. Prozac is just too expensive so it is not hospital's recommendation. Making people sad cannot help the sales. I advise Mr Li to collect the demand loan principle with a notice and confiscate the '' Analyser'' which worths almost a bil HKD to cover any shortage rather than using these surrogating chicks/ agents from places they develop to chip read, to induce stimulus to make people sad all the time then frame them depress. Russian boys are running the company and not your sons. You do not have to help them sell....

And those who are mislabelled, can go to a doctor and lawyer and claim compensation for 40K per year with the label.

ONCE AGAIN, we need public housing and not just rent freeze. Govt take out the land and building can be only half a mil per '' whole building '' of 20 floors!

I got a plan written for a few years ago..... even on 700 / mth assistance, one can own ( lease to own) their own roof.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 04, 2018 @ 10:22:43 pm
Someone threw some powder on my shoe... tainting it brown... how come whats the purpose?

Those who have a taint on surface of feet close to toes belong to the stinky beggar clan here. And obviously who did this to my shoe tried to sterotype me as one here. And she obviously is a communist Asian agent.

For Capitalist people never do these things.

I wash it off with bleach and vinegar.

Tugging out a cart of stuffs is convenience. I do not want to have things broken that need to be in use for the night. Including my cups, and thick clothes.

And things that I put on my face, my battery recharger,

My piano book, my consulting bag, my laptop, and even at times, seasoning.

I do not do hawker on the street. Even if I do, there is nothing wrong about it! I do consulting and freelance writing for Research firms on Company prospectus, stock and company performance analysis...

There was no '' forest land '' holdings with Sino Forest...

including inflation, now should be around 6 dollars.

Buy/ Hold / Sell! These stock got a cyclic price fluctuation of 2 percent without a month when I did the research on it for NY firms years ago. Jobs are not too frequent in recent years especially when my phone gone bad.

So I put up a website. Helping others and self.

link [mugmug222a.wix.com]

I moved out of Richmond long time ago.

Not too frequent at AVia 3 road now. Only once a month.

Always 5pm at 180Keefer St. Chinatown Plaza, Keefer and Main Street intersection Vancouver BC Canada. Across Kum Shek restaurant. Inside the Mall Lobby, outside Happy BarBer is,

IF anyone wish to speak to me about a certain investment or a job offer - high executive grade please. NOT entry level.

I may look awkard with a cart of stuffs ( a big red wht blue nylon bag) for I do not drive. I cancelled my driver licensed in 2006. For the insurance is too high.

Tak- 771200 is still in Vancouver BC Canada.

backdoor

New Post! October 05, 2018 @ 10:34:43 pm
Was followed by a light brown species ( sorry cant tell their ethnic group - aboriginal or Asians? ) by her mobile, shooting photos or scanning frequencies? Abit pissed off espeically these always acted to be naive or mentally derailed. These are never with good intent.

Those from communist countries normally got scanners in their mobile to scan frequencies. And start chasing people around with these in their pockets as soon as they alight the bus. We, without a radio frequency blocker are siiting ducks for these to scan and chip read what is at our home and bank accounts for them to steal.

Our country never requires a tourist visa from those countries whose subjects cannot afford touring here. They sneaked into shelters after afew days of being a tourist and start scanning around for ID cards to be used to apply for credits cards and they all look affluent and be affluent if they steal enough to be.

Their tourist package is a complimentary from their origin to send them out to feed on the richer countries rather than their own....all of these are agent trained at place of origin.

Some think the country belongs to them, and the caucasians open it up to alot others who got the jobs and the good life.

While there is no jobs for them. They have to know the system hires by what is in the bank account rather than qualifcications. Welfare for Aboriginals are higher and there is no need to be derailed or disabled. Where does the money comes from? Reducing those who come here rich by grossing on their equity when times is ripe. And their belongings all go to become second hand inventories selling by those illegal stay, poor, and aboriginals as well.

And these who still think of a way to label these reduced elites nuts and depress in order for the police not to investigate.

Please see how many real ID holders living in the SRO s got loans or credit cards that are never actually known by them.

And we all want a radio frequncy blocker / the black rod in our pockets. And please when we let people scan us to steal from us, these never give us humanity to begin with, and why are we giving them status under humanity grounds when they can afford a lawyer and stay/ hide here long enough?

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 07, 2018 @ 09:47:23 pm
https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing

Today I am at the big library in downtown Vancouver BC Canada. I come here once a month, or twice depending on how often I need to update my site. For I use my library card to log in, to denote this site belongs to me. And we can always check who trespass the site. For those who volunteer to watch the incoming email bin, messaging service is free, otherwise there is a 5 bucks charge per month up to 50 messages. This is just an extra supplementary contact method on top of what you currently have.

Thank you for your attention. I m also seeking a chance to leave Canada. For I do not want to become a DNA harvest for the Li, for my mother is Gemma Fung, Fung 5 who was documented by Japanese to have Clairvoyance in the 1940s.

I am the blood line and Li got too many people in the medical field here.

I am looking for my mother, and papa Lun Chun Yin. Our phonelines are not working properly and certainly someone in phone business do not want us to find someone who can get lawyers to help us claim our compensation of a 50 yrs old matured contract which was not serviced. I am also looking for contingency lawyers to go after my consulting fees and a proper divorce which I cannot afford the search fees..

Lawyers that charge 200-850 USD per hours cannot be affordable by majority here.

Probono services are websites that first collect your ID card number and have you talk to a clerk rather than a lawyer.

And still collect Government funding.

Anyone claims to be my papa Lun Chun Yin Jerome who is currently residing at Holiday Inn in Richmond, please come find me at 180 Keefer Street Chinatown Plaza's Mall lobby shops outside HK Happy Baber shop where the foodcourt tables are. I dine there everyday between 5-630pm. I do not use a phone. 604-230-3778 has been cancelled for more than 2years. My phone rarely rang anyways. When I returned call using call history, the caller always said they never called me.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 12, 2018 @ 09:40:57 pm
I am at UBC Learning Exch today, 612 MainSt. Van. BC Canada just as usual days like Tuesdays to Thursday, I am there from 2pm till 4pm. I use the computer there and be met by those who want to see me. This is a routine I set up after I moved into the neighborhood. People know me there. At 5pm I am eating at Chinatown Plaza 180 Keefer Street, Mall lobby tables section where HK stylist is. I do not want those who plastic surgeried into my face to read me these are mainly from communist origin and agent trained there working for George for matrimonial money or stealing my entitlements.

They want to murder us rather than helping us, like that Chan Lai X family who got 2 gals made into my face, forged our signitures to borrow in India, leading to big suffering of my father who was hidden by Li after they resurrected him in the 80s. I was never told of this, they just want to separate us and to reduce us so that we cannot afford a lawyer to go after the agreement made in the early 70s, by my papa and Li Kar Shing, or sue them for what they have done to us. Any contingency lawyers interested, please come find me. Thank you. I never renew this agreement that matured naturally after 50 yrs. Anyone know where my papa is, or my mother is, please reunite us. Thank you. Or please locate my uncle Fung Kwok King Victor- President of Cr-asia.com / retired Chairman of lifung.com and tell him the trust document was given to a China b**** living at Kilby Court after I moved out, 5ft 7 ins, plastic surgeried with my face, Bosco and Johnson as told are also involved.

Tak - Now I tug out a cart with a nylon bag( the famous red wht blu kind) and a black cloth bag for stuffs i do not want to risk if I leave them home. These people read my chip as to when to trespass and what to ruin. IF you buy something to cook they just make sure your stove isnt working properly that day, or your seasons are with mosquitoes lava...

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...602 603 604 605 606 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply