Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Pregnancy jokes

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! Sep 13, 2018 @ 21:13:39
I thought I might share a joke that just sprung to mind with all of you.

There's one part of the woman's body that's flat, and it ain't flat all the time. Wannabe mothers, you're gonna find out what swollen is all about. From the time you enter your second trimester of pregnancy, it's gonna be a swollen three months until your due date and you can forget about your parties, your pretty dresses and your diamond rings, because they won't be suitable for your body when you reach that stage and long before then, the canal will be closed to your husband's little friend.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 13, 2018 @ 21:16:26
@Conflict Said

I thought I might share a joke that just sprung to mind with all of you.

There's one part of the woman's body that's flat, and it ain't flat all the time. Wannabe mothers, you're gonna find out what swollen is all about. From the time you enter your second trimester of pregnancy, it's gonna be a swollen three months until your due date and you can forget about your parties, your pretty dresses and your diamond rings, because they won't be suitable for your body when you reach that stage and long before then, the canal will be closed to your husband's little friend.

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Sep 13, 2018 @ 21:33:12
there is redneck couple, who goes their doctor. the wife is pregnant again with six child coming.

the wife goes to see the doctor alone. during the examination, once again, the doctor complain to her is getting to old to have children. the doctor can't understand and told her. " I give the pill for years, I are you take them? "

the woman told him, " I take one day, ever day! " the doctor realizing some sort of misunderstand between them. he tell her, " you do understand take one pill a day orally. that mean take you the pill swallow in your mouth, right? "

then the wife said, " i'm sorry, now. I understand, always wonder every morning, I bent over to put the pill in my ass, it's always fall out to the ground. "
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs