Forums:
Health & Fitness

Alkaline/Ionized Water

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
KH2O On September 07, 2018

Rootstown, Ohio
#1New Post! Sep 06, 2018 @ 22:16:01
you would think that with humans being 55% to 60% water there would be more emphasis on hydration. but most of society drink liquids that only magnify feeling dehydrated. only after doing my own investigation did i learn about alkaline/ionized water and it was from a commercial. it was from my own desire to pratice a healthy lifestyle and extensive search on the internet that i found a machine that could turn tap water into alkaline/ionized water.
chaski On about 20 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Sep 06, 2018 @ 23:05:56
I know of a woman with a tattoo that says hydrate or die.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Sep 07, 2018 @ 00:30:45
Water often makes me sick to my stomach. Especially in the mornings. I only really drink water when I'm hot and thirsty - then it's best near freezing.
chaski On about 20 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Sep 07, 2018 @ 00:36:29
@mrmhead Said

Water often makes me sick to my stomach. Especially in the mornings. I only really drink water when I'm hot and thirsty - then it's best near freezing.

I like a bit of water with an 18 year old canadian whiskey... just a table spoon... or an ice cube... brings out the flavor...
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! Sep 07, 2018 @ 02:40:36
I have a CPAP. It drys out my mucus membranes. My morning routine is (1) Pee (2) hydrate.

I do not like the taste of tap water nor do I trust it so I drink distilled water. A whole great big lot of it. I need it for my CPAP anyway and it is inexpensive.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Sep 07, 2018 @ 04:07:26
my father took alka-selter a lot during the week to try to forget that he was married to my mom.

because he shoot her, wake my brother and my sisters in the middle of the night, and my sisters need their beauty sleep, rover and fleido need their rest. boy, my father tried drinking heavy, until the bartender took him on the side of the bar, and told the other customers were afraid that his alka-selter was going to blow up the bar.

my father love my mom , he love how she look even without make on. he had let her wear a brown paper at night to bed. if the bag broke, he left and slept in the den.

you know alka- seltzer is work, when the frizzle is frizzing in the water. and, also, it works when my father in the morning, he see my sisters, they look like her mother. my father going to work, he goes early to work. every morning for 20 minutes, he parks his car in the front of the gun shop, and dreaming about getting a gun.

I tried alka -seltzer once, it made me have gas, why I never got marry.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7New Post! Sep 07, 2018 @ 05:39:58
I’ll most likely get one of the alkaline machines before the end of the year.
I’ve got to get a few things settled first.

But quite a few people I know swear by them. One of which is my most favorite Dr ever. I liked the water. And tap is getting harder for me to drink.
Like I start my morning with a 40oz and handful of pills. Now I can barely get down the 20oz, before switching to bottle. So many plastic bottles though a machine would be easier.

Also, I get the whole need for water. I was chronically dehydrated- so many little of health issues started clearing up. It’s still not perfect, but much more improved now that I drink enough water.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs