Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A doctors stand in help

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 4 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 06, 2018 @ 15:25:42
A doctor wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant. “Seamus, I am going hunting tomorrow. I don’t want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of my patients.” “Yes, sir!” – answers Seamus. The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks: “So, Seamus, how was your day?” Seamus told him that he took care of three patients. “The first one had a headache so I gave him Paracetamol.” “Bravo, and the second one?” – asks the doctor. “The second one had stomach burning and I gave him Rennies, sir.” – says Seamus.
“Bravo, bravo! You’re good at this and what about the third one?” – asks the doctor. “Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opened and a woman entered. Like a flame, she undressed herself, taking off everything and lay down on the table and shouted: “HELP ME! For five years I have not seen any man!”
“Thunderin’ Hellfire, Seamus, what did ye do?” – asks the doctor. “I put drops in her eyes.” !!!!!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 06, 2018 @ 15:39:53
@rondetto Said

A doctor wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant. “Seamus, I am going hunting tomorrow. I don’t want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of my patients.” “Yes, sir!” – answers Seamus. The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks: “So, Seamus, how was your day?” Seamus told him that he took care of three patients. “The first one had a headache so I gave him Paracetamol.” “Bravo, and the second one?” – asks the doctor. “The second one had stomach burning and I gave him Rennies, sir.” – says Seamus.
“Bravo, bravo! You’re good at this and what about the third one?” – asks the doctor. “Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opened and a woman entered. Like a flame, she undressed herself, taking off everything and lay down on the table and shouted: “HELP ME! For five years I have not seen any man!”
“Thunderin’ Hellfire, Seamus, what did ye do?” – asks the doctor. “I put drops in her eyes.” !!!!!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs