Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#17New Post! Jul 22, 2018 @ 03:27:45
@Sandrocksonic Said

Is that all you guys have to say? Cracking and what not I have a really good feeling that you guys are going to found out the hard way and feel sorry for all of you here when you do.

You have been telling us the sky is falling for the last 5 years, and literally nothing you have predicted has happened.

The only thing you were right about, sort of, was one of your posts about hacking... but only partially correct... I acknowledged it and even gave you a kudos (at least I think I did).

The rest of your posts have been utter nonsense.

Still your postings here are great... in there own fanciful way... keep it up!
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#18New Post! Jul 26, 2018 @ 04:10:18
@Sandrocksonic Said

Is that all you guys have to say? Cracking and what not I have a really good feeling that you guys are going to found out the hard way and feel sorry for all of you here when you do.

I can't speak for the others but I've known this information for literally years already sonic. This is not at all a huge revelation and is even less breaking news.
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#19New Post! Jul 26, 2018 @ 16:40:23
@chaski Said

You have been telling us the sky is falling for the last 5 years, and literally, nothing you have predicted has happened.

The only thing you were right about, sort of, was one of your posts about hacking... but only partially correct... I acknowledged it and even gave you a kudos (at least I think I did).

The rest of your posts have been utter nonsense.

Still, your postings here are great... in there own fanciful way... keep it up!

That's because they are pushing this thing back caption obvious.

@nooneinparticular Said

I can't speak for the others but I've known this information for literally years already sonic. This is not at all a huge revelation and is even less breaking news.

Well, thank you don't have to agree with me on everyone but this, this is really bad they're going to eat you all last. Watch mark my words if Alex goes this site is next and let's see everyone make jokes then.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#20New Post! Jul 26, 2018 @ 17:52:59
@Sandrocksonic Said

That's because they are pushing this thing back caption obvious.

Well, thank you don't have to agree with me on everyone but this, this is really bad they're going to eat you all last. Watch mark my words if Alex goes this site is next and let's see everyone make jokes then.

You honestly believe that Alex Jones would have the clout to fight off a conspiracy as grand as his followers believe is happening? I don't even know what to say to that. This has been happening for years not because the Left is so powerful that they are worldwide conspiracy group, nor because the Right is so weak that even when they're in power they are powerless to stop it. This has been happening for years because these companies are not considered public utilities but private corporations. Google and Facebook are private corporations. In order to curb their influence requires interference against private corporations, a concept that is anathema to the Right and a low priority at best for the Left.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#21New Post! Jul 27, 2018 @ 00:28:58
@nooneinparticular Said

You honestly believe that Alex Jones...

Yes.

Even though Alex has admitted that he is an actor... even though Alex has been caught in numerous lies.... even though Alex essentially represents everything that Sandy claims to be against...

Yes... Sandy believes in Alex.

This is America.

Embrace the insanity.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#22New Post! Jul 27, 2018 @ 16:48:36
First Shot across the bow

Facebook suspended the personal profile of controversial InfoWars founder Alex Jones on Thursday, and removed four videos associated with his namesake page and that of InfoWars, a spokesperson for the social media company said.

How dare Facebook try to clean up it's act by removing posts that incite violence or contain hate speech. And then suspend the profile of the poster on top of it!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#23New Post! Jul 27, 2018 @ 17:23:03
@mrmhead Said

First Shot across the bow

Facebook suspended the personal profile of controversial InfoWars founder Alex Jones on Thursday, and removed four videos associated with his namesake page and that of InfoWars, a spokesperson for the social media company said.

How dare Facebook try to clean up it's act by removing posts that incite violence or contain hate speech. And then suspend the profile of the poster on top of it!

YouTube deleted a few of Alex's videos for violating the rules... and gave him one bad check or mark or whatever its called. I think if you get 3 (maybe it is 4) you get suspended (or expelled...?) from YouTube.

Personally I think it is long over due... but no one asked me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs