Donald Trump for President

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#16New Post! Jul 20, 2018 @ 14:14:23
@twilitezone911 Said

I would never thought of bozo being president back in 2011, because I have heard of him. back then, I would have vote the real bozo the clown. like vote a republican anyway.

I really didn't know Donald the bozo back in 2011, I did dismissed Donald in the news. of course, I see his picture in the news, didn't think much of him then. with the hair of his, he remind of bozo the clown.

the real bozo the clown, the man behind the makeup, just recently died. it is sad, I would vote for him to president, if he didn't die.

i think everyone would vote for the man behind the clown's face for president. now, people voted bozo, who doesn't have make up for president.

is the president of usa now, the bozo or the people of the usa are bozos?

None or maybe all.

At least you’ll get some decent Supreme Court picks. Could be worse
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#17New Post! Jul 20, 2018 @ 14:25:54
@gakINGKONG Said

None or maybe all.

At least you’ll get some decent Supreme Court picks. Could be worse

I guess, you are right. I don't really follow that part of the politic, maybe in general, I might. the judges use common sense than politic, I am fine with. I never heard most of these judges until are in news are tv shows or movies, portrayed by actors are their selves. I am pretty much in the dark, when the supreme court in anything, in general.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Jul 20, 2018 @ 16:41:34
@twilitezone911 Said
I am pretty much in the dark, when the supreme court in anything, in general.

I thought it was the VIP seating at a Diana Ross concert.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Jul 20, 2018 @ 17:15:30
@mrmhead Said

I thought it was the VIP seating at a Diana Ross concert.

only diana ross in concert, that I know was her famous, it was in new York. when she was singing in the rain in central park.

I don't know the turkey that sat in vip seat then, so gobble, gobble!

, Florida
#20New Post! Jul 21, 2018 @ 01:57:31
@twilitezone911 Said

only diana ross in concert, that I know was her famous, it was in new York. when she was singing in the rain in central park.

I don't know the turkey that sat in vip seat then, so gobble, gobble!

Behold, I send my messenger before your face who will prepare your way, the voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight,"

Turkey's don't sit Mister Man. At least they don't sit in chairs in the rain in New York.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#21New Post! Jul 21, 2018 @ 02:26:55
@gakINGKONG Said

Behold, I send my messenger before your face who will prepare your way, the voice of one crying in the wilderness: "Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight,"

Turkey's don't sit Mister Man. At least they don't sit in chairs in the rain in New York. [/

by your post and mmmead's post above, I mean I understand what the supreme count does. in the last few years, with the replacement of judge of supreme court. I didn't know the president was the one is the one, who pick them.

so, that how a judge is pick by not because her donkey or elephant, by how he or she see by the public of the judge's views of how decide which way to decide in a case. how he or she rule it.

i am not quite understand president bozo is picking for his judge to favor all decisions that in favor of republicans. or pick that the judge will be bias or not?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Jul 21, 2018 @ 02:29:50
i broke the thead, and i shot the sheriff, but, i didn't shoot deputy.

, Florida
#23New Post! Jul 23, 2018 @ 17:33:50
Obama on Trump

“No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon.””

Wow he’s upset

, Florida
#24New Post! Jul 23, 2018 @ 22:05:15
@twilitezone911 Said

i broke the thead, and i shot the sheriff, but, i didn't shoot deputy.

And our children's children's children will know the tale of the Great and Terrible Donald Rex. Hear and despair!!!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#25New Post! Jul 23, 2018 @ 22:45:56
@gakINGKONG Said

Obama on Trump

“No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon.””

Wow he’s upset

1st - The quote came just after the election
2nd - Doesn't look so much like Obama was "Wow he's upset" but rather, a bit dumbfounded.

3rd - The full quote: Obama on Trump

"Maybe this is what people want. I’ve got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon,” he said. "We’re about to find out just how resilient our institutions are, at home and around the world.”

Yep... our economy, presently the 2nd longest economic expansion in U.S. history (fact), not created or saved by Trump (fact), but started in the 1st term of the Obama presidency, roughly 2009/2010 (fact)... but maybe the USA wanted a cartoon (...fact...? apparently so...)

MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!

NE, Ohio
#26New Post! Jul 23, 2018 @ 23:54:11
@chaski Said

1st - The quote came just after the election
2nd - Doesn't look so much like Obama was "Wow he's upset" but rather, a bit dumbfounded.

3rd - The full quote: Obama on Trump

"Maybe this is what people want. I’ve got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon,” he said. "We’re about to find out just how resilient our institutions are, at home and around the world.”

Yep... our economy, presently the 2nd longest economic expansion in U.S. history (fact), not created or saved by Trump (fact), but started in the 1st term of the Obama presidency, roughly 2009/2010 (fact)... but maybe the USA wanted a cartoon (...fact...? apparently so...)

MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!

I think the Bold is more significant... and prophetic (If Chaski isn't passing me FAKE NEWS about when this was said).
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#27New Post! Jul 24, 2018 @ 00:32:39
@mrmhead Said

(If Chaski isn't passing me FAKE NEWS about when this was said).

It's all fake news!

We need to repress the media; aka ENEMY OF THE STATE!

Oh... wait... if "we" repress the media, what will "we" do when those FACIST crybaby snowflake liberals get in power... "we" will have destroyed one of the prime sources of challenging any repressive regime (aka the news media) and helped those Stalin-ites and Mussolini-ites take over the world... or at least the USA....

What to do... What to do...

Better turn to Putin... he is a big strong tough guy leader... he's got big hands...

NE, Ohio
#28New Post! Jul 24, 2018 @ 00:42:41
@chaski Said

Better turn to Putin... he is a big strong tough guy leader... he's got big hands...

Great for gripping the reigns of that stallion he was riding!

NE, Ohio
#29New Post! Jul 24, 2018 @ 00:47:27
@chaski Said
Putin...

chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#30New Post! Jul 24, 2018 @ 00:52:51
@mrmhead Said

Considering how small he is, something like 5' 6", that skinny little horse looks like a small filly... a pretty healthy little girl... but small...

I bet they looked for a small horse just for that photo op...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs