Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...388 389 390 391 392 ...614 615 616 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5836New Post! Jul 19, 2018 @ 23:08:52
@mrmhead Said

HOW THE HELL IS THIS NOT AN INSTANT "NO"!!!???
The White House said on Wednesday it is entertaining a proposal raised by Russian President Vladimir Putin to interrogate Americans in exchange for assistance in the ongoing US investigation into election interference.

Putin raised the idea in his summit talks with President Donald Trump on Monday, according to White House press secretary Sarah Sanders. The Americans wanted for questioning by Moscow include Michael McFaul, the former US ambassador to Russia, and American-born financier Bill Browder, who successfully lobbied the US government to impose new sanctions on Moscow.
Sanders indicated on Wednesday no final decision had been made but that the proposal was under consideration.

I can hardly wait for the election of a Democrat President... and it will happen sooner or later...

Not because I will necessarily agree with him/her, but because it is going to be so much fun watching 21st Century Republicans completely lose their s*** when the Democrat President starts saying and doing things like Trump...

...the media is the enemy of the state!

... no one wants to see my tax filings...

What a bunch of numbskulls..
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5837New Post! Jul 20, 2018 @ 11:39:53
It's funny (read: not that funny) when he sells out the intelligence community, takes part of the blame for Russian interference, and then says he doesn't know why Russia would have tampered with the elections...then...comes out and says "Oh, I meant wouldn't. I don't know why they wouldn't tamper with elections."

BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT OTHER s*** YOU SAID?????
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5838New Post! Jul 20, 2018 @ 16:50:57
I was just thinking the other day....

How long before Congress figures out how to make the presidency little more than a figure-head position?

... and if a roll of duct tape would be included?!

NE, Ohio
#5839New Post! Jul 20, 2018 @ 16:53:11
@Eaglebauer Said

It's funny (read: not that funny) when he sells out the intelligence community, takes part of the blame for Russian interference, and then says he doesn't know why Russia would have tampered with the elections...then...comes out and says "Oh, I meant wouldn't. I don't know why they wouldn't tamper with elections."

BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT OTHER s*** YOU SAID?????

He didn't say it. It was just FAKE NEWS that said he said it.

He meant to say he did say he did know about the payments not made that were.

NE, Ohio
#5840New Post! Jul 21, 2018 @ 02:05:41
Wouldn't it be just fantastic if Putin were to visit during the Trumpsterf*** Military Parade!

Then Trump can Putin how big his missile is.

NE, Ohio
#5841New Post! Jul 22, 2018 @ 21:04:14
re: Carter Page FISA doc's release -
"The FBI believes that Page has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," the October 2016 application to the court states.

According to the documents, "the FBI believes that the Russian government's efforts are being co-ordinated with Page and perhaps other individuals associated with" Mr Trump's presidential campaign.

Collaborating and conspiring, but No Collusion!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5842New Post! Jul 22, 2018 @ 22:37:15
@mrmhead Said

re: Carter Page FISA doc's release -
"The FBI believes that Page has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," the October 2016 application to the court states.

According to the documents, "the FBI believes that the Russian government's efforts are being co-ordinated with Page and perhaps other individuals associated with" Mr Trump's presidential campaign.

Collaborating and conspiring, but No Collusion!

Russian National Anthem (Best Version)

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5843New Post! Jul 22, 2018 @ 22:55:41
Today I was listening to a radio interview of the owner/president of a U.S. company that makes nails.

This company and its employees are in a part of the USA that voted 80% in favor of Trump.

The tariffs...

> 1st caused imported steel costs to rise, this hurt the company...

> But it resulted in the company turning to U.S. made steel. Buy American!

Seems like a good thing... right?

> Then U.S. steel companies raised their steal prices by something like 30% (roughly matching the tariffs )... I guess so they could make a lot of money...

Apparently no one wants to buy this company's nails anymore as they are too expensive...the company is hurting financially... could have to lay off employees or even go out of business.... ...but its employees still love Trump.

Tariffs and trade wars make America Great Again!

Must be fake news...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#5844New Post! Jul 23, 2018 @ 05:31:39
@chaski Said

Today I was listening to a radio interview of the owner/president of a U.S. company that makes nails.

This company and its employees are in a part of the USA that voted 80% in favor of Trump.

The tariffs...

> 1st caused imported steel costs to rise, this hurt the company...

> But it resulted in the company turning to U.S. made steel. Buy American!

Seems like a good thing... right?

> Then U.S. steel companies raised their steal prices by something like 30% (roughly matching the tariffs )... I guess so they could make a lot of money...

Apparently no one wants to buy this company's nails anymore as they are too expensive...the company is hurting financially... could have to lay off employees or even go out of business.... ...but its employees still love Trump.

Tariffs and trade wars make America Great Again!

Must be fake news...

But it’s still Obama’s fault. Thanks Obama.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5845New Post! Jul 25, 2018 @ 01:34:57
“Congress to ease Russia sanctions amid clamor for tougher measures”

“Bowing to pressure from the Trump administration, lawmakers unveiled a sweeping defense policy bill Tuesday that would give the president greater power to forgo certain Russia-related penalties.”

Yep...

Russia is going to try to help the democrats next election, because Trump is so tough on Russia.

gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#5846New Post! Jul 25, 2018 @ 02:07:15
Maybe today’s hit piece from CNN will be his undoing. Superman where are you?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5847New Post! Jul 25, 2018 @ 02:13:15
@gakINGKONG Said

Maybe today’s hit piece from CNN will be his undoing. Superman where are you?

Wrong media outlet.

gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#5848New Post! Jul 25, 2018 @ 14:56:12
I wonder if it’s a good idea to take a pick axe to the trump star in Hollywood... sure let’s destroy public property just like we remove civil war monuments and shout down conservatives at Berkeley. It’s fine.. it’s all fine no problems
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5849New Post! Jul 25, 2018 @ 16:39:55
@gakINGKONG Said

.... it’s all fine no problems

Hmmm.... but there's no problem attacking freedom of the press, literally protected by the very 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution...

Yep.. it's all fine no problem.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5850New Post! Jul 25, 2018 @ 16:50:34
Los Angeles police said a man is in custody and is being questioned. Police said a man turned himself in Wednesday morning at the Beverly Hills Police Department.

Interestingly enough, the guy is apparently taking responsibility for his actions... publicity stunt? Crazy unhinged behavior?

In any case, the guilty party is (apparently) in custody... our legal system seems to be working.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...388 389 390 391 392 ...614 615 616 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs