Forums:
Business & Money

Make American Great Again

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#1New Post! Jul 08, 2018 @ 23:49:55
I've read that Donald Trump has a trademark and a copyright for the phrase.

I have heard at least four presidents using the phrase. I don't remember for sure, but I think, Reagan, Bush W, Clinton, and Obama have all used the phrase, or at least the idea, so so how could anyone own a copyright?

Besides video of presidents speaking the line, we have the Whigs using the idea as long ago as 1840 when they asked the electorate to vote for Tippecanoe and Tyler too," so they could correct President Buchanan's mistakes.

The supposed mistakes of previous presidents have provided the issues in many elections since that time, so I can't imagine a judge would enforce a copyright claim.
chaski On about 12 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Jul 08, 2018 @ 23:56:06
Keep America Great is next.

One of the only good lines from The Purge horror movie series.

Anaheim, California
#3New Post! Jul 09, 2018 @ 00:17:38
@chaski Said

Keep America Great is next.

One of the only good lines from The Purge horror movie series.

Does anyone ever write about a non-dystopian future?
Stalker

#4New Post! Jul 09, 2018 @ 01:00:27
@Ghyda Said

Does anyone ever write about a non-dystopian future?

Yes... sort of...

Cloud Atlas...

In a strange and vaguely Buddhist sort of way..,

Anaheim, California
#5New Post! Jul 09, 2018 @ 03:56:01
@chaski Said

Yes... sort of...

Cloud Atlas...

In a strange and vaguely Buddhist sort of way..,

I wonder if maybe I live in separate dimension, or beyond a wall, which blocks popular culture. Until today, I had not heard of The Purge or Cloud Atlas. I netflixed Cloud Atlas. I may get to watch it in the next few weeks.
Stalker

#6New Post! Jul 09, 2018 @ 04:17:53
@Ghyda Said

I wonder if maybe I live in separate dimension, or beyond a wall, which blocks popular culture. Until today, I had not heard of The Purge or Cloud Atlas. I netflixed Cloud Atlas. I may get to watch it in the next few weeks.

The Purge is (IMO) is not that good of a movie series and has a dumb story line (even for a horror slasher film) no reason for you have wasted your time... I wouldn't recommend it.

The Cloud Atlas is a bit obscure.... if doesn't work for you, consider the book as it might help with the story line.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jul 09, 2018 @ 05:41:27
I know that I thought cloud atlas wasn't a great movie, barely remember what the movie about I think missed the point of what it was try to reach. it was watching a good cast that trying to act in a good movie. that really in a bad movie.

the purge series is just stupid, so I have pass watching the movie series.

this " make America great again " logic that got bozo to win the election. it was more less gimmick at the time, that work in the long run. many ways, is the same way, it is always is. that either democrats or republicans after 8 years, that American public sick one side party that another.

always or sometimes, when I see read the politics in the news, it remind the movie, the omega man( starring Charles heston.

the story about the last man or the normal health man in America. it doesn't quite establish, if he is the last man on earth that is alive. will smith does remake of the movie, " I am live ". that I think this is a not a better version of this movie. both movies is remake of Vincent price's the last man on earth. which is not a bad movie.

in the omega man, chuck's character is watching and repeating every words that movie, Woodstock , that he watched every day in a lonely movie theater during the day. afterword, he comes out of theater, to a crumbling city of I think is los angles.

the purge is some ways, what americans want to happen in America, that who needs to rules that government provides that no longer applies to americans, when the truly no real leaders to follow anymore. when bozos are making common sense into nonsense, a reality.

in the omega man and reality of america, what happen to a country that so desperate need leadership and a sense of belong within itself, it would do anything to achive it.

elected a bozo or a madman not only willing the press red button start an apocalypse anytime to get relect, but Americans are willing ignore his mad man's behavior. to applauded him and worship him to make America great again.

to said to this man, that I worship him now:

hail, hilter!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs