Forums:
Entertainment

The Handmaid’s Tale

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#1New Post! Jun 20, 2018 @ 20:09:04
I found it quite amazing how relevant yesterday’s episode was to the current furor over separating children from their parents.

I mean, sure, this whole series has been quite the commentary and warning against today’s political leadership, but still....wow.

It’s just too bad that only those with a Hulu subscription are keeping up with this show. I do recommend to anyone to subscribe for a month at $10 and binge on this award winning show’s 20 episodes to date.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 20, 2018 @ 21:28:28
I know how been look for the dvd for it that recently out. i looking for at local library that other tv shows that i am not subscription to.

i just finishing " Longmire " season five, now netflex, that a&e network cancelled after three seasons of low ratings. i just watched season four, a couple of weeks ago. both seasons was worth the waiting for.

netflex picked up " the expanse " from syfs network, that cancelled from syfs.

with handmaid, it look good, i just saw a clip of it a couple of weeks ago. i didn't realizes the storyline was in the future, in disguise of in a period piece backdrop of a world that women are in control.

the story look interesting. Elizabeth moss is a very good actor. i recommended both seasons of " the top lake series ". that she already won one emmy for the show. i probably win another emmy for season two in the past year. both season's storylines are very good to watch.

i don't get dvd on reverse at library, it take too long and i like to take dvd on shelves and take my time to watching it. so i can wait for it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs