Forums:
Random

im nuts about his girl

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#16New Post! May 16, 2018 @ 23:54:54
Here is another thought but what would your son think about this??
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#17New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 00:46:04
@Komentenmelodie Said

Here is another thought but what would your son think about this??

here's another one...if I was starving and my son was eating regular top quality food every day ... then, would he mind me hoping for his unwanted scraps?.. another example...3 days ago the dog was sitting with her and all of a sudden she squealed and laughed because he was ... err...rather 'excited' ... instead of being horrified she was all smiles and praise for him and she hugged and kissed him. I had to sit and watch the dumb animal get affection for showing her some appreciation.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#18New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 18:40:21
@offbeat Said

here's another one...if I was starving and my son was eating regular top quality food every day ... then, would he mind me hoping for his unwanted scraps?.. another example...3 days ago the dog was sitting with her and all of a sudden she squealed and laughed because he was ... err...rather 'excited' ... instead of being horrified she was all smiles and praise for him and she hugged and kissed him. I had to sit and watch the dumb animal get affection for showing her some appreciation.

whip out your stiffy and see if you get a belly rub next time shes around awe who's a good boy now lol

london, United Kingdom
#19New Post! May 18, 2018 @ 00:40:57
@cole Said

whip out your stiffy and see if you get a belly rub next time shes around awe who's a good boy now lol

lol.. yeah,for a moment I was thinking ... 'is that really all it takes? ... but then sadly came back to earth as i thought that just her catching me glancing at her boobs would elicit a shriek of horror!
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#20New Post! May 19, 2018 @ 18:30:17
@offbeat Said

lol.. yeah,for a moment I was thinking ... 'is that really all it takes? ... but then sadly came back to earth as i thought that just her catching me glancing at her boobs would elicit a shriek of horror!
Just claim you have a sore neck that's why it's at the odd angle which means you have to gaze at that area lol

london, United Kingdom
#21New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 00:57:11
@cole Said

Just claim you have a sore neck that's why it's at the odd angle which means you have to gaze at that area lol

hmmm ... it's not my neck that's feeling sore..anyway, i'm getting a regular stream of photos from spain of her in different outfits and hairstyles and smiling with her mischevious brown eyes twinkling... good f**king grief! it's more than I can take.

london, United Kingdom
#25New Post! May 23, 2018 @ 08:55:05
@psycoskunk Said

Well s***, I'm all out of ideas.

Glad to know I'm not the only person on here who likes feet. We're Brothers-In-Arms-Between-Toes! [/QUO

yes, unfortunately it would appear so.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#26New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 02:27:28
@offbeat Said
yes, unfortunately it would appear so.

Ain't no shame in it. Be proud! Do you know how many women love foot massages? That's like a win-win.

london, United Kingdom
#27New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 08:33:48
@psycoskunk Said

Ain't no shame in it. Be proud! Do you know how many women love foot massages? That's like a win-win.

hmm ...yes, but it's worse than that ... I've also lost control and nibbled them ... and .. please don't judge me.... sucked the toes.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#28New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 13:54:37
@offbeat Said

hmm ...yes, but it's worse than that ... I've also lost control and nibbled them ... and .. please don't judge me.... sucked the toes.

And? That s***'s kinky. She probably giggled or something.

I feel a bit weird about mine sometimes, because it's almost exclusively about the smell. I'm fine with feet that have little to no odour, but something about smelly feet just drives me wild.

london, United Kingdom
#29New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 19:07:32
@psycoskunk Said

And? That s***'s kinky. She probably giggled or something.

I feel a bit weird about mine sometimes, because it's almost exclusively about the smell. I'm fine with feet that have little to no odour, but something about smelly feet just drives me wild.

you are rather disgusting ... but I find that quite refreshing.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs