Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#16New Post! May 23, 2018 @ 03:51:40
@mrmhead Said

Tell ya' what .. You can just try a few gummies ... for free, ya know.

@Erimitus Said

K: I do not nor will I ever do ANY drugs of the mind altering kind.

E: why?

Man, we are the worst influence on this guy.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#17New Post! May 23, 2018 @ 08:18:03
@psycoskunk Said

Man, we are the worst influence on this guy.

Not understanding....
Funky-Footed Skunk

#18New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 02:25:38
@Erimitus Said

Not understanding....

Well, when you quoted him as saying "he doesn't do mind altering drugs" and your response was just "why?" I ended up reading it as you almost being offended by him choosing not to do so.

K: I don't do drugs.

E: Well, why the f*** not?

#19New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 03:07:17
@psycoskunk Said

Well, when you quoted him as saying "he doesn't do mind altering drugs" and your response was just "why?" I ended up reading it as you almost being offended by him choosing not to do so.

K: I don't do drugs.

E: Well, why the f*** not?

E: I do not believe I said why the (f)uck not.

E: do you use consciousness altering substances. If so, why and if not, why. (your reasoning)
Funky-Footed Skunk

#20New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 03:16:15
@Erimitus Said

E: I do not believe I said why the (f)uck not.

E: do you use consciousness altering substances. If so, why and if not, why. (your reasoning)

I know. It was a joke. I was kidding.

I'm an avid pot user. For me, I find it helps a lot with my depression and anxiety, but it's not like it's a cureall. I definitely smoke more than the average toker, but it's not like I go out of my way to get completely blazed 24/7 or anything.

#21New Post! May 24, 2018 @ 04:53:24
@psycoskunk Said

I know. It was a joke. I was kidding.

I'm an avid pot user. For me, I find it helps a lot with my depression and anxiety, but it's not like it's a cureall. I definitely smoke more than the average toker, but it's not like I go out of my way to get completely blazed 24/7 or anything.

P: I know. It was a joke. I was kidding.

E: OH! in that case, never mind....

E: Apparently THC has curative properties. For psychological disorders it does not seem to cure anything but it melerates nicely.

E: I would use it but it is illegal where I live. alas...
Funky-Footed Skunk

#22New Post! May 25, 2018 @ 13:39:32
@Erimitus Said

P: I know. It was a joke. I was kidding.

E: OH! in that case, never mind....

E: Apparently THC has curative properties. For psychological disorders it does not seem to cure anything but it melerates nicely.

E: I would use it but it is illegal where I live. alas...

CBD cannabis is more curative than THC cannabis. THC can help alleviate mind stuff, while CBD is better for the body.

#23New Post! May 25, 2018 @ 14:30:55
@psycoskunk Said

CBD cannabis is more curative than THC cannabis. THC can help alleviate mind stuff, while CBD is better for the body.

Please explain. I am not familiar with it.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#24New Post! May 26, 2018 @ 00:36:51
@Erimitus Said

Please explain. I am not familiar with it.

Alright, I'll try to give you the Cliff's Notes because I don't wanna type out a whole essay right now.

Tetrahydrocannabinol is one of (currently) 113 different cannabinoids identified in cannabis. The primary psychoactive constituent in cannabis, synthetic versions of THC have been used as treatment for AIDS and chemotherapy patients as an appetite stimulant and an antiemetic respectively. As it's linked to cannabis, it's considered illegal.

THC is for when you wanna relax after a long day, or hang out with friends. It'll make you feel calm, cool, forgetful, giggly, hungry, sleepy, mellow, uhhh... forgetful, funny, cool, calm... forgetful... wait, did I say hungry already?

If you find yourself stressing about life's annoyances, having trouble sleeping or eating, or just want to flip on Teletubbies and laugh your a** off for no reason, then a bud with a higher THC count is for you!

Cannabidiol is one of (currently) 113 different cannabinoids identified in cannabis. It can account for up to 40% of the plant's extract. Unlike THC, it doesn't cause intoxicating effects and can also have a down-regulating effect on anxiety and disordered thinking. As it's linked to cannabis, it's considered illegal.

CBD is all medicine, no trip. But if you've got a sore back, broken arm, stomach problems, headache, twisted ankle or even recovering from a skin graft, good news! CBD helps to treat and/or cure ALL of those things!

Here's a list of other uses or treatments for CBD, all tested and proven to work:

* Anti-inflammatory
* Stomach ulcers
* Toothache
* Addiction treatment
* Muscle/tissue repair
* Bone repair
* Decreases blood pressure
* Painkiller
* Improving memory
* Treating/Preventing Epilepsy
* Arthritis
* Fibromyalgia
* Glaucoma
* Depression/Anxiety
* Cancer (In conjunction with a COMPLETE CHANGE TO PERSONAL HEALTH/LIFESTYLE/DIET {i.e: Organic foods, regular exercise, abstain from smokes/alcohol, proper sleep schedule, 0 frozen/processed foods, etc...})

The beauty of CBD is that you can use it as a topical cream, as drops you take under your tongue (Google Phoenix Tears if you wanna know about how it cures cancer), as gummies or other edibles, I even think they have CBD essential oils you can put in diffusers now. So if you don't like smoking, then there's a bunch of other methods of use.

If you suffer from any kind of pain, minor or major, there's a good chance that CBD can help to fix you up. If you have cancer, then you might want to look into Phoenix Tears and CBD oils. I'm Dr. Steve Brule, f'yer health!

#25New Post! May 26, 2018 @ 01:15:57
@psycoskunk Said

Alright, I'll try to give you the Cliff's Notes because I don't wanna type out a whole essay right now.

Tetrahydrocannabinol is one of (currently) 113 different cannabinoids identified in cannabis. The primary psychoactive constituent in cannabis, synthetic versions of THC have been used as treatment for AIDS and chemotherapy patients as an appetite stimulant and an antiemetic respectively. As it's linked to cannabis, it's considered illegal.

THC is for when you wanna relax after a long day, or hang out with friends. It'll make you feel calm, cool, forgetful, giggly, hungry, sleepy, mellow, uhhh... forgetful, funny, cool, calm... forgetful... wait, did I say hungry already?

If you find yourself stressing about life's annoyances, having trouble sleeping or eating, or just want to flip on Teletubbies and laugh your a** off for no reason, then a bud with a higher THC count is for you!

Cannabidiol is one of (currently) 113 different cannabinoids identified in cannabis. It can account for up to 40% of the plant's extract. Unlike THC, it doesn't cause intoxicating effects and can also have a down-regulating effect on anxiety and disordered thinking. As it's linked to cannabis, it's considered illegal.

CBD is all medicine, no trip. But if you've got a sore back, broken arm, stomach problems, headache, twisted ankle or even recovering from a skin graft, good news! CBD helps to treat and/or cure ALL of those things!

Here's a list of other uses or treatments for CBD, all tested and proven to work:

* Anti-inflammatory
* Stomach ulcers
* Toothache
* Addiction treatment
* Muscle/tissue repair
* Bone repair
* Decreases blood pressure
* Painkiller
* Improving memory
* Treating/Preventing Epilepsy
* Arthritis
* Fibromyalgia
* Glaucoma
* Depression/Anxiety
* Cancer (In conjunction with a COMPLETE CHANGE TO PERSONAL HEALTH/LIFESTYLE/DIET {i.e: Organic foods, regular exercise, abstain from smokes/alcohol, proper sleep schedule, 0 frozen/processed foods, etc...})

The beauty of CBD is that you can use it as a topical cream, as drops you take under your tongue (Google Phoenix Tears if you wanna know about how it cures cancer), as gummies or other edibles, I even think they have CBD essential oils you can put in diffusers now. So if you don't like smoking, then there's a bunch of other methods of use.

If you suffer from any kind of pain, minor or major, there's a good chance that CBD can help to fix you up. If you have cancer, then you might want to look into Phoenix Tears and CBD oils. I'm Dr. Steve Brule, f'yer health!

ty
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs