she told me she was Biaexual

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#31New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 08:41:05
@Komentenmelodie Said

I had though exactly the same thing as I was writing my last reply. Very sadly now there is way to much "pc" thing that things that are "normal" are no longer seen as so. I feel that the "pendulem" have swung far to much the other way now so what was the accepted "norm" cannot stand on its own legs anymore without seeing as being discriminatory which is all wrong! Case in point there is a show on tv here that by the name of it is clearly aimed at a certain demographic. Personally I am offended that the tv company calls it by this name because if it was a different dempgraphic I feel very sure that the original one would accuse the new name of the same!! I do not feel that you can have your cake & eat it!!

yes, the pendulum has definitely swung too far ..they are behaving like kids that have found the key to the candy cupboard...what's the name of the tv show , I promise I wont be offended because I was born before 1995.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#32New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 17:43:26
@offbeat Said

well, she felt the unstoppable urge to tell me because I said that being pansexual meant shagging anything with a pulse. her sense of justice ( she's a Libran apparently ) forced her to explain my error, and to fully back up her view she felt compelled to confess to once being a pansexual. and then she went on to say that she has now scaled back to being bisexual. this is all well and good but will count for little if she doesn't give me a blow by blow account of her first session of girl on girl action ... that's if it ever happens of course.
She's not had girl/girl action? How on either does she come to the conclusions she's bi/tri/pan?

I wouldn't consider myself gay/bi but I can see the beauty in some men. Nope I'm not talking about physical or sexual attraction but i can see attributes that perhaps someone would find attractive. This does not make me bi/gay/whatever. I'm pretty sure it's being sexually attracted and active with the same sex that constitutes the label does it not? Has she had heterosexual relationships?

london, United Kingdom
#33New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 19:17:56
@cole Said

She's not had girl/girl action? How on either does she come to the conclusions she's bi/tri/pan?

I wouldn't consider myself gay/bi but I can see the beauty in some men. Nope I'm not talking about physical or sexual attraction but i can see attributes that perhaps someone would find attractive. This does not make me bi/gay/whatever. I'm pretty sure it's being sexually attracted and active with the same sex that constitutes the label does it not? Has she had heterosexual relationships?

no, she hasn't had any yet.she's one of the modern generation that has anxiety issues. seems like every second young person has it. she also has confidence issues. so, no, as yet,no relationship. in fact, i'm a little bit concerned for her when she meets up with a young woman she met on line. hopefully it willgo well.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#34New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 19:20:55
@offbeat Said

no, she hasn't had any yet.she's one of the modern generation that has anxiety issues. seems like every second young person has it. she also has confidence issues. so, no, as yet,no relationship. in fact, i'm a little bit concerned for her when she meets up with a young woman she met on line. hopefully it willgo well.

Has she had any meaningful relationships to date? male or female?

london, United Kingdom
#35New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 19:25:02
@cole Said

Has she had any meaningful relationships to date? male or female?

no.. she is new to relationships. to be honest i'm surprised she even considers guys coz her mum has given us a bad rap since she was young. she is going to need to travel to meet the young lady she met online. so she needs a ride from dad and she feels she needs to confess that it may be a romantic meeting. I said, 'just say she's an online pal, just in case the chemistry isn't there for you when you spend time with her.' anyway ..time will tell.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#36New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 19:45:58
Yeah why does she need to tell them she's going to see a date? And even if she did have to tell them she was going to see a date why does she have to specify gender? I'm thoroughly confused how she determined she was pansexual and now bisexual. It seems she is trying too hard to fit into some niche rather than following her actual desires

london, United Kingdom
#37New Post! May 14, 2018 @ 22:54:47
@cole Said

Yeah why does she need to tell them she's going to see a date? And even if she did have to tell them she was going to see a date why does she have to specify gender? I'm thoroughly confused how she determined she was pansexual and now bisexual. It seems she is trying too hard to fit into some niche rather than following her actual desires

yeah, I know what you mean Cole, it's like it's a fashionable thing to be as extreme as possible in the sexuality/gender stakes in order to fit in with all the modern f**kwits knocking around today.anyway, she has now decided that she is as ok with pussy as she is with d***. when I get a chance i'm going to ask her how it works ... whether it's 50/50 d*** and pussy oe is one better than the other.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#38New Post! May 15, 2018 @ 08:26:25
@offbeat Said

yeah, I know what you mean Cole, it's like it's a fashionable thing to be as extreme as possible in the sexuality/gender stakes in order to fit in with all the modern f**kwits knocking around today.anyway, she has now decided that she is as ok with pussy as she is with d***. when I get a chance i'm going to ask her how it works ... whether it's 50/50 d*** and pussy oe is one better than the other.

Gay is the new black. I’ve seen it before where young folk say they are bi/open but then ultimately date only 1 gender usually the opposite gender. It seems to stem from a deep seated need to belong or to appear “cool” rather than being sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. We all could easily say we are Bi
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#39New Post! May 17, 2018 @ 20:12:59
I was reading a story about a new song Rita Ora has released (with others) that the LGBTQ+ bandwagon have jumped upon saying that it's exploiting bisexuality due to the song's words. Twitter was awash with judgement and thunder and fury! Rita Ora who bore the brunt of the backlash even though it has 3 other singers has since came out as being "bi-sexual" or at least admitted to having had relationships with women in the past.

The story went on to mention other stars such as Jessie J who have claimed they are/were bi-sexual (Jessie J went on to claim it was just a "phase" )

This is why normal everyday people are confused, certainly around being Bi (because i believe this is a choice, unlike homosexuality) because the stars they follow feel that it's a marketing label they can use to sell their dreadful warbling and once it's been used they can easily say it's a "phase" or a "fad"

It made me think of this thread.

london, United Kingdom
#40New Post! May 18, 2018 @ 00:48:34
@cole Said

I was reading a story about a new song Rita Ora has released (with others) that the LGBTQ+ bandwagon have jumped upon saying that it's exploiting bisexuality due to the song's words. Twitter was awash with judgement and thunder and fury! Rita Ora who bore the brunt of the backlash even though it has 3 other singers has since came out as being "bi-sexual" or at least admitted to having had relationships with women in the past.

The story went on to mention other stars such as Jessie J who have claimed they are/were bi-sexual (Jessie J went on to claim it was just a "phase" )

This is why normal everyday people are confused, certainly around being Bi (because i believe this is a choice, unlike homosexuality) because the stars they follow feel that it's a marketing label they can use to sell their dreadful warbling and once it's been used they can easily say it's a "phase" or a "fad"

It made me think of this thread.

weird isn't it, how they tell the world about their sexual preferences which then means they can now be on the lookout for anything they can feel insulted or offended by... f**king sexuality bores! ...anyway, getting back to the young woman who told me she was bi ... yesterday she told her mum ... who immediately countered with ... 'oh, so that's why you're always banging on about wonder woman!'
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#41New Post! May 19, 2018 @ 18:27:52
@offbeat Said

weird isn't it, how they tell the world about their sexual preferences which then means they can now be on the lookout for anything they can feel insulted or offended by... f**king sexuality bores! ...anyway, getting back to the young woman who told me she was bi ... yesterday she told her mum ... who immediately countered with ... 'oh, so that's why you're always banging on about wonder woman!'
Really, that's terribly funny. It was a s*** movie though. Ultimately was the mum cool with it?

london, United Kingdom
#42New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 00:45:17
@cole Said

Really, that's terribly funny. It was a s*** movie though. Ultimately was the mum cool with it?

she says her mum was cool with it..by the way, did you notice they used the regular trick in modern movies... female hero, and neutral ( beige ) type guy alongside her ..and a male sniperwho has lost his nerve, and a little guy who is a pervert. you get this all the time now, they try to make the female look better by providing weak male characters for comparison. after seeing both wonder woman portrayals ,I would say that linda carter was a wonder woman aimed at a male audience and that the modern wonder woman is aimed at a radical feminist audience.

london, United Kingdom
#43New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 00:53:53
@cole Said

yesterday I told the newly out bi sexual girl that our town is having it's first gay pride march and that her timing is perfect for her to attend.she replied that she might but there could be some thug types who might take exception to it.so, I said, 'maybe they'll be doing their own straight pride march!' ..she immediately bristled and said this ..'why would there be a straight march because everyday is for straight white privilege males!' .. so I said .. 'oh, if that's the case then I must have been at the back of the queue when they were handing out that male white pivilage!' she then said, 'well, you didn't take advantage of your privilege!' .. and then the supervisor turned up so the chat ended. so..she has just burst from the cocoon like a new bi butterfly and already she's throwing out the anti straight white guy b/s... couldn't make it up.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#44New Post! May 21, 2018 @ 13:18:21
Let the bra burning commence!

It's funny that she would immediately attribute a "straight pride" march as a march for only white privileged males. Are there no straight minorities? No straight and proud females anymore?

I don't like marches for any reason. It's great that they feel more safer, more open, it's a good thing but does it really need to be rammed it down everyone's throats?

Anyways, it's good that your friend's mum was ok with it as she should be.

london, United Kingdom
#45New Post! May 21, 2018 @ 23:20:03
@cole Said

Let the bra burning commence!

It's funny that she would immediately attribute a "straight pride" march as a march for only white privileged males. Are there no straight minorities? No straight and proud females anymore?

I don't like marches for any reason. It's great that they feel more safer, more open, it's a good thing but does it really need to be rammed it down everyone's throats?

Anyways, it's good that your friend's mum was ok with it as she should be.

my saying that to her gave me pause for thought ... it wouldn't even occur to me to go on a march to declare in public that I like to put my male parts into a womans parts. it just seems like a ridiculous thing to take pride in. so, I don't really get why they feel the need to advertise where they're putting their parts. ... if you see what I mean.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs