Hope for Humanity

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
a777pilot On July 14, 2022

, Texas
#31New Post! May 19, 2018 @ 00:13:23
...and,

Yes, the liberals did support MS-13 members here in the USA because they are illegal immigrants.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#32New Post! May 19, 2018 @ 00:21:38
@a777pilot Said

Everything and Trump did NOT call immigrants animals.

Well he certainly didn't refer to MS-13 in his rant.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#33New Post! May 19, 2018 @ 01:14:52
@a777pilot Said

...and,

Yes, the liberals did support MS-13 members here in the USA because they are illegal immigrants.

incorrect.

..and,

No, the "liberals" did not support MS-13 members, not all of whom are illegal immigrants (some are illegal immigrants, some are immigrants, some are 1st generations American citizens...etc.).

...and,

There are 12.5 million illegal immigrants. There are only 10,000 are members of MS-13. IF all MS-13 members were illegal immigrants, they only represent 0.08% of all illegal immigrants.

...and,

MS-13 membership likely includes a mix of immigrants and U.S. citizens.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) operations targeting violent street gangs have shown that the majority of gang members are U.S. citizens. A gang-related five-week surge operation ICE reported in the spring of 2016 resulted in 1,133 total arrests, of whom 894 (about 80 percent) were U.S. citizens. Foreign nationals thus made up less than 20 percent of those arrested. A surge operation in 2015 had similar percentages.[3] There are no official figures about the composition of MS-13.
...etc...

...and,

Get your facts straight.

...and,

You haven't answered me yet: Why do you hate the USA so much and why do you love Russia and Putin so much?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! May 19, 2018 @ 01:16:16
indirect ways of the tread, not that much relation to.

I have never heard " m13 " , I can understand why the government label groups of people. deal with bozo, he treats everybody, he is perfect and we ain't.

m13 is pretty much form of racial profiling, it is better to labels, everybody in their places. bozo doesn't like, especially elephants.

in 70's, blacks called whites , " snowflakes ". I was my late teens, I was called " snowflake " by blacks, when I first started a worked at my grandpa's store. and, few times, when i was in special schools for five years by blacks. but, i never understood the phase by then, i thought it was silly, they called me. i didn't said anything to them to make them mad at me.

i should point out from 9 to 13 years old, i never understand what prejudice was. i went to all black schools for five years. i had fights that i lost, but in general, my classmates like me and respect me. i had no idea, why they fought me, and because i was white and they were blacks. they were to try prove point that over my head at me. it wasn't the great times in my life. in times, i understood them.

anyway, these days, where i live if you are any man , you must were a baseball cap, a certain way. i normal wear my baseball cap with no label. now, i wear that found a cap with logo on it. not baseball teams, but company with trash and recycle.

interesting, that i can wear my cap and a plain cap, but some of certain baseball teams's logos. but even then, you must wear the cap backward all times. today, it still stupid to me. nobody seen to brother me with the way, i wear my cap.

i guess my point, have we really grow to ask or achieve hope for humanity?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#35New Post! May 19, 2018 @ 01:58:58
I'm also wondering:

If 0.08% of a population is representative of a population, then what do we make of the fact that Robert Mueller is a decorated Vietnam War Vet (USMC) & John McCain is a decorated Vietnam War Vet (USN), and Trump is a draft dodger... does that mean that anyone who supports Trump hates Vietnam War Vets?

Honestly, I'm asking this seriously as I am trying to understand the logic of people who apparently think that 0.08% of a population is representative to the entire population.

Note: Keep in mind that in the case of MS-13, some of whom are U.S citizens, they actually make an even smaller percentage of illegal immigrants...most likely in the range of 0.02% to 0.04%.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs