AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#18New Post! Apr 08, 2008 @ 02:34:22
@adonis Said
People don't get involved because of fear.

The police system is tied and broken and people don't trust them to protect them.Its the same in england.
Everything is too politically correct now for pro active agencys to function.

I have no trust with them anymore, from personal experience as mentioned.

One night right outside my house, two guys were beating each other with baseball bats.......phoned the cops.....and specified..........do not come to my house, they will know it was me that phoned you!

5 minutes later, guess who was parked in my driveway? I ran out screaming at the cops..........why the hell would you put my life in jeopardy when you knew the two beating themselves up are right in front of my house.............after I said not to come?

they said sorry and left......................

cops don't care about the innocent or people trying to help them.......they have one interest only........catching the bad guy.

next time I need to call the cops, I will call our number here, its anonymous.
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#19New Post! Apr 08, 2008 @ 02:36:34
and there is always *67............even cops cannot trace those calls.
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Apr 08, 2008 @ 02:52:11
to put it quite bluntly if it aint happening to them they dont give a s***,knowing me i would probably at the lest go and kick s*** out of him even if i come of worse,my son is epileptic cos when he was 14 was kicked about the head by 2 adults one being 40 and nobody said they saw that either.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#21New Post! Apr 01, 2018 @ 02:03:08
Years ago you could see a lady stopped on a highway & people would stop to offer help. Nowadays people are scared because there could be people hidden near the car waiting to attack anyone who stops, its the same thing!! You could stop & pull a gun but it could still go badly wrong. Call 911 and if possible watch what happens whilst on the phone
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Apr 01, 2018 @ 03:53:38
this is before I had a cell phone, before I retired.

I usually have to walked two blocks from metrolink to get to work. I wasn't really in the rushed to get work. I had time to kill about 10 to 15 minutes early.

so, I walked a block ahead that normal don't take, sometimes, I take.

this is something, you usually don't see, in east st. louis, Illinois. on this Saturday morning, they were numbers on small yellow plates that stand up on the street. those kinds, you see csi on tv. the yellow street police caution stripes block off the street on both sides. no police around, it wasn't active crime scene at moment.

then I was about walked one block to reached , where I worked. I going to walked down the street. when a white car with a couple in the front waiting for the light to changed in the intersection.

all sudden, the man starts beat the scrap out of the woman. I wish I had a cellphone. if I had a cellphone, I am not sure use in front of them. because the man might see me and come after me.

they have see me , I was crossed the street, watching them. I decided to started walked back to the next block and walked that block instead.

before I had decided a cop car pulled behind them, because of the light of the intersection. then, he got of his car and see what they were doing. I didn't stayed around to find out, what happened. I just kept walking to work.

I am going not to get involve, If I don't have back up with me. at least, I might fight chance. I probably won't jump in at all, I would try to defend myself.

I remember once I was trapped a huge paper brown bag with my liverworth sandwich in high school. I couldn't fight my way out of the paper bag, if I try. I passed out because then I was outside the bag, and someone ate my liverworth sandwich.

I think you have decision at that moment, weather you want to get involve or not, it's a moral decision, not a legal decision. what you do in any crisis that come to you?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs